Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have suffer from stomach pain from so many months but pain comes all of sudden and it is difficult to control the pain. Pain is so hard and I can not walk and eat anything.
Is weakness a consequence of masturbation. I am unable to run for longer time and feel tired after running a few distance. Wat sud I do. For this. By the way m also suffering from cough and cold. Wat is the main reason of my weakness. Please give advise.
My daughter is very thin. But very tall fr her age. She is juz 6 years. Please suggest some drink to make her fat. Bones r visible literally. She soo thin.
This is my mri report please give me your precious advice about my mri reporMRI LEFT KNEE. imaging of the LEFT KNEE was performed using spin- echo, gradient echo and fast spin echo pulse sequences and high resolution T1W, FS PD and T2W were obtained in the sagittal, axial and coronal planes with STIR sequence in the coronal plane. FINDINGS: There is disruption in the continuity of fibres of anterior cruciate ligament near its femoral attachment with near horizontal orientation of the residual fibres. PDFS hyperintensity noted in the intercondylar notch. There is associated mild anterior subluxation of tibia relative to the femur. The posterior cruciate ligament is buckled otherwise normal in morphology, attachments and signal intensity. Medial and lateral collateral ligaments are intact and show normal signal intensity. Anterior horns, posterior horns and bodies of both medial and lateral menisci are normal. There is no significant collection in the knee joint. The lower end of femur, upper ends of tibial and fibula and the patella show normal signal characteristics with no evidence of any bone contusion/fracture. The muscles, tendons and fascial planes around the knee joint are normal. OPINION: Mr. FINDINGS REVEALS: Complete tear of anterior cruciate ligament near its femoral attachment.
I am 19 gear old man having knee ache for about 3 months I have also tried many pain killers and tubes but no effect, what should I do?
As per the article I read on Lybrate, water intake for men (i am 28) should be 3 liters. Is it water intake or fluid intake. Is tea counted as fluid? What are the best time to drink water. Are we not supposed to drink water just after meals?
Problem with sleeping while totally exhausted. Wanna sleep but couldn't because of body pain. Please suggest some sleeping remedies.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.