Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashita GulatiYour feedback matters!
Hi I have pcod problem and face so much difficulty for pregnancy my doctor advised me laparoscopy pls tell me what to do.
Does an anemic girl with haemoglobin 8.5,going through her 7th week can abort her child, if it really necessary? Please suggest.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medicine system, which believes that an individual’s overall health and well-being is a mix of physical and emotional health, achieved through a balance between the three doshas, vaata, pitta, and kapha. An imbalance between these three doshas results in diseases. Different diseases have predominance of one of these doshas. So prevention and cure of disease should be aimed at restoring the balance between the three doshas. Ayurvedic approaches, therefore, are very comprehensive, not just aimed at curing the presenting symptom, but also in restoring balance of the mind, body, and the environment.
The treatment approach goes back to basics, taking into account natural ways of living, which helps in rejuvenation, detoxification, bio-purification, and improved immunity. This is achieved by a combination of healthy eating, yoga, meditation, herbal oils and mixtures, Panchakarma massages, etc.
- Ayurveda believes in eating healthy. The various meals in a day should not be based on cravings, but on what the body requires and can digest. While the morning meal should be heavy, the dinner should be light and at least a couple of hours before sleep.
- Eat intelligent by including a lot of seasonal stuff, nuts, spices, seeds, leafy greens, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid canned, processed, and packaged food. Also there are specific food items aimed at restoring balance of vaata, pitta, or kapha, as the case maybe.
- Maintain a regular sleep pattern, which allows the body to align with the circadian rhythm and clear itself of impurities.
- Using common spices like turmeric, ginger, garlic, cloves, etc. to restore balances is also popular in Ayurveda. Various herbs are used either as churnas, powders, or oils to cure different conditions. These help in restoring the balance between the three doshas and prevent further disease. Oils used in Panchakarma and other therapies are also useful in detox and bio-purification. The mixtures are known as Rasayanas and are highly beneficial in detoxification and improving immunity.
- Avoid habits like smoking and drinking and drug abuse. These cause excessive toxins and stress and impair overall health in multiple ways.
- Ayurveda also believes in yoga (Surya Namaskar, Pranayama, etc.) and meditation to calm the mind and manage stress, which can help avoid a lot of lifestyle diseases, be it heart disease, diabetes or insomnia.
Ayurveda, as mentioned above, does not address the presenting symptom alone, but looks at an individual holistically and treats the person as a whole. The result is slowing of ageing process, feeling of rejuvenation, longer life, improved quality of living, and slowing onset of diseases. With lifestyle disorders on the rise, adapting an Ayurvedic lifestyle will help in prevention of disorders and an overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am female, 48, fair, diabetic since 2008, having periods regularly. My face is not clear, dark pigmentation on my cheeks, it looks am lost black, very little on whole face. I use sunscreens whenever go to work. I usually use gulabjal as toner then sunscreen then, term arif cream then face power of Lakme. Kindly suggest some remedy from clearer skin.
My pregnancy result came as weakly positive in urine test and my beta hcg count is 39.4. My last period was on Nov 3rd. Doctor told that it is not a healthy pregnancy. Please help me.
I am female sometimes I do masturbation in my finger. Sometimes I used carrot, banana .any problem for used carrot banana in my vagina.
Hello im 35 weeks 0 days pregnant my delivery will be on june 18 I want to share my scanning report please explain. A single live intrauterine gestation with cephalic presentation is seen. Spine anterior. BPD-8.7 cms, AC-30. 8 cms,U/S age- 35 weeks 1 day, feel wt-2547 Gms+/-372Gms, FHR-144Bpm, HC-31. 9 cms,Fl-6.7 cms Foetal cardiac activity and movements well seen Foetal intracranium, kidneys, stomach and urinary bladder are normal. Umbilical cord is 3 vesseled. Spine to the extent visualized normal Liquor volume is adequate. AFI_14 CMS, placenta noted on fungal posterior wall. Grade ll maturity lower limit of placenta stops well above the internal 0S. Please explain weather its normal or not.
Am recently married girl. We r not trying to conceive now. I have never experienced any irregular period before marriage. But now my period was irregular in a month after marriage. It came in 15 days. And one month it is there for 3 days and the next 6 days with less flow. Now my problem is I got brown discharge at early morning alone for 3 days on my 18th days after period. What is this due to?
Hello, my gf has been late fr three days of periods. We intimate with each other 20 days ago but only oral not sex n oll but our internal precum touches only and she is worried about pregnancy. She has fever now a days. Please suggest me what should we do?
All test done and are normal. Still not pregnant. We are trying from 1 and half years. Is it safe to use ttc kit and try it?
My daughter is 23 days old as I feed him she demands more milk want to know whether I have sufficient breast milk or not n if no please suggest me how I can increase breast milk.
Hi. I'm married since 5 years and have 1 child. From 2 months my husband and I have been trying for an another child. I am 12 days late with 2 negative home tests. My gynecologist has given me pasfol 79 and meprate. And has asked me to visit after 15 days. I'm confused whether I am pregnant or not.
I am 20 years old now, and I got married in the age of 18. I am not getting pregnant from last 2 years. What can I do for getting pregnancy. please suggest. Thank you.
I am 20 years old suffering from ocd and taking a tablet ovabless daily. I had unprotected sex on 1st and 6th april and took ipill on both days. Had my periods on regular day that is 13 April. Again had unprotected sex on 26th april and took an ipill. Had bleeding on 3rd may till 6th may. No sign of periods yet. Had sex today but condom broke. Should I again take and ipill? And what about my periods.
I am 29 year old female, feeling weak and have lost my appetite. Having white discharge instead of period for last 2 weeks.
I'm having my periods from past 13-14 days. In the beginning the flow wasn't that heavy but from the past few days its really heavy. Prior to this I was having normal regular menstrual cycle. This irregularity has happened once before and I went to the doctor. She cited the problem as hormonal imbalance and gave me some medicines and it was normal after that.
Plz muje bataye pregnancy rakhne ke liye ya khana chahiye or kya nahi khana chahiye pregnancy rakhne k liye kuch tips dijiye.
Sir my age is 18 , I am a student , Nd I did sex with my lover without using safety before 17 days , she was afraid of medicines , until now she did not take any care about it but some people told me to keep papaya for her , she had eaten papaya , with that papaya pregnancy wil avoided or not ? Sir please help me.
You may have heard the statement “sitting is the new smoking!”
When I first heard this saying, I thought it was crazy.
Sitting is not like smoking.
- But recently, I looked more into it, and it completely changed my outlook on one aspect of health that most people neglect.
- Here's the problem: we sit an average of 9 to 10 hours a day. So we sit more than we sleep. We sit more than we stand or do any activity.
- We sit in our cars. We sit to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We sit to work. We sit to watch tv. We sit at the movie theater. We sit at the dentist’s office. We sit everywhere.
What’s the problem with so much sitting?
- You’ll be surprised to hear that it’s not really “back pain” or any such thing (although, that can happen too!).
- The problem with so much sitting is that our bodies were not meant for it.
- For millions of year, we were in constant movement for 10-12 hours a day.
- Switch that to sitting for 10 hours, and there’s no amount of exercise you can do that can undo the damage.
- Even if, after your day at the office, you went to the gym for two hours, it wouldn’t negate the damage done by sitting.
- That’s what led Dr. James levine to coin the phrase “sitting is the new smoking!”
- When you stand, your body works very differently than when you sit.
- Sitting for hours a day causes the following damage.
- Because blood flow slows down, you increase your risk of heart disease.
- Your insulin is negatively affected by just one day of sitting 10 hours a day.
- Sitting increases your risk of cancer, for reasons we’re still speculating about.
- Perhaps it’s the antioxidant processes that are engaged when we are in movement.
- Sitting compresses your body, slowing down digesting, leading to cramps, heartburn, constipation and bloating.
- Brain function slows down when we sit.
- Your brain gets less blood and oxygen.
- Because of the above, mood worsens.
- Posture gets worse, leading to strained neck and shoulders.
- Your entire body degenerates when you sit 10 hours a day.
- Standing requires tensing of the abdominal muscles.
- Sitting leads to weak abs, leading to mobility issues.
- Varicose veins develop.
- Your bones get weaker.
- One study found that you can increase your lifespan by two years by sitting down three hours or less a day.
- Another study found that each hour spent watching tv after 25 reduces your life expectancy by 22 minutes.
- On the other hand, each cigarette reduces your life expectancy by 11 minutes.
- Hence… sitting is the new smoking!