Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashita GulatiYour feedback matters!
Body and Mind are the physical manifestations of Supreme Energy .They get inflicted with pain, sickness disease on account of attachment to emotions like anger, jealously, fear, ego etc in our day to day life. Everyone cannot endure it with utmost calmness and positivity. Many gather negativity pessimism, guilt and remain frustrated forever. They develop abhorrence towards life.
As a doctor I feel that the only solution for this is to make them realize about their Inner Consciousness. This Consciousness is merely not a word but a connection with the Real Self; a mother who nurtures, cares and pours affection on her progeny.
Conceiving this on my clients I could observe a huge change in their health, their excitement growing gradually. They could explore their hidden potentials, strengths; became passionate, optimistic towards life. Indeed they could surmise a purpose to their life. They were healed at all levels be it physical-mental-Spiritual. They could face the world fearlessly and were accepted in it whole heartedly. So a simple holistic environment could do wonders with minimum efforts.
Time to ponder over it and communicate your inner apprehensions and queries to get healed at the core. Isn’t it!
Dr Neeraj Gupta
Me and my boyfriend had protected intercourse but I not getting periods. I think I am pregnant as my dates are over and I am still not getting my periods. I am not ready for baby yet. Are there any natural ways to abort as I am not interested in taking medicines. Please help me I am very worried.
Dear Doctor, I am aged 63 years and my wife age is 54 years. We have oral sex on a daily basis which gives us much pleasure, happiness and clear mind. While doing oral sex with my wife, I never wear any type of condom because without condom wearing oral sex gives us more pleasure than condom wearing oral sex. While doing condom less oral sex with my wife, she swallows all my fluid. Does it give hurt to her beautiful body or will any disease enter into her body? Likewise any disease enter into my body while swallowing her fluid during vagina oral sex? Please clear my doubt.
Hi, 8-9 months before Jab Bhi main Subah toilet jata tha to Mujhe lettering bahut tight hoti thi aur Khoon bhi aata tha medicine lene ke baad Sab thik ho gaya tha Lekin 1-2 mahine say Mujhe Yahi problem ho gayi hai sir mai aap se request karta hoon ki aap Koi accha Sa solution Bataye jaise ki meri parsane HAL ho sake.
Hi Please tell me that can I suck my boobs wife when she is pregnant .She is pregnant of 6 month. Does it will cause any complications in her body.
I am 33 years old and 24 weeks pregnant. My height is 5'1 and weight is 67 kgs. I was concerned about my weight because before pregnancy I was 65 kg and now 67 kg. I am on bed rest then why my weight is not increasing. Should I worry about this or it will gain later? please help.
1. Do not squeeze or prick pimples it will worse causing scars
2. Try to avoid things that irritate your skin like greasy lotions oily make up face scrub or harsh soaps
3. People prone to pimples should not use bleach on their face. Keeping the face clean and diet healthy is the best remedy for treating pimples
4. In case of hormonal imbalance or postpartum consult a dermotologist for better and speedy treatment
Hi Sir, I am newly married and one month before I had a sex with my wife. I had taken precautions but any how she is pregnant. But I do not want this baby so early. What should I do?
Hi. If a single drop of sperm enters into the vagina, are there any chances of getting pregnancy? Thanks.Please tell.
Hi, my wife (32 years 61 kg 5.2 feet height) has been facing a thyroid (hyp) problem, she is under medication (thyroxin 50 mcg daily), recent test report is tsh 0.33, t3 110, t4 50. She has pcod too. She is trying for conceive give suitable suggestion as well. Thanks.
Dermabrasion is a skin related treatment used by cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists to cure a number of ailments that may leave your skin looking less than healthy. This method basically employs a technique that removes the upper layers of your skin with the help of a rough edged diamond wheel or a wire brush. These edges are called a burr or a fraise.
Here is everything you need to know about the procedure as well as the results that it can yield:
- Areas and Conditions: The most common areas where this procedure is conducted include the face as well as the neck. It is mostly used to treat people who want to remove fine lines that form around the eyes and the mouth, as well as patients who are suffering from acne scars and other inflammation causing skin ailments as well as abrasions due to injuries.
- Preparation: The procedure includes cleaning and marking the area that is being treated. This is the first step that helps in seeing exactly what needs to fixed, the extent of the damage and the intensity of the treatment to be employed. Following this process, the doctor will administer a local anaesthesia such as, Lidocaine that will numb the area before the actual treatment begins so that the patient does not undergo any discomfort. Also, with this purpose in mind, the dermatologist may also apply ice packs on the face and neck of the patient so as to make the skin even more numb and remain like that for a longer period of time. Additionally, the skin may be sprayed with a freezing cryogenic spray in order to retain the numbness and keep the skin firm enough for effective treatment. If the doctor is going to treat deeper abrasions or the entire face, then pain killers and general anaesthesia may be used.
- Procedure: To begin with, a small area is exposed to the treatment at a time, rather than the entire area or face at one time. After the freezing spray is administered, the doctor may run the rotating brush or burr to remove the top layers of the skin. Gauze will be kept handy so as to stem any bleeding that may take place during the process. Finally, the area will be covered with the help of ointment and dressing.
- Results: The recovery time is said to take anywhere between five to eight days. But this also depends on the severity of condition that was treated, as well as the area that was covered. Little or no pain may follow and regular cleaning will be required. To prevent re-occurrence or re-growth of the problem, follow up visits to the dermatologist will be required.
Hello doctor from past few days I m.facing pain between my breast and stomach. Sometimes it become too high. It may be related to bones between breast And stomach. Please help.
What should be the least time a man should spent in intercourse to reach the climax. Is man infertility curable or not?
It has been about 1 year having our marriage, but I am not satisfy in sexual relationship with my wife because of my wife's maturity in her body. What I have to do beacause still yet her breast are too small not attractive.
वैज्ञानिक नाम रफानस सैटाईवस वाली मुली, स्वाद में तीखी या मीठी और कई रसों से युक्त होती है. इसे कच्चा या पकाकर खाया जा सकता है. कच्चा खाने के लिए इसे सलाद के रूप में इस्तेमाल करते हैं. वहीँ पका कर खाने के लिए इसका सब्जी या पराठा बना लेते हैं. मुली को अचार के रूप में भी खाते हैं. मुली विभिन्न आकार और रंग (सफ़ेद, लाल, बैंगनी या काला) की होती है. मुली में पत्तियां, फुल और बीज होते हैं. तो आइए नजर डालते हैं मुली के पत्तों के फायदों पर.
1. ह्रदय रोगों में
इसमें मौजूद एन्थेसाइनिन नामक तत्व दिल के मरीजों के लिए भी फायदेमंद होता है. ऐसा कई शोधों के परिणामों में देखा गया है कि एन्थेसाइनिन नामक तत्व ह्रदय संबंधी तमाम विकारों में सकारात्मक भूमिका निभाता है. आपको बता दें कि एन्थेसाइनिन में कैंसर रोधी गुण भी देखा गया है. हलांकि अभी इस दिशा में काफी शोध किए जाने बाकी हैं. ये जरुर है कि एन्थेसाइनिन ने तमाम शोधकर्ताओं को अपनी तरफ आकर्षित किया है.
2. पेट के लिए
मुली के हरे-हरे पत्तों में विटामिन ए, बी और सी के साथ ही क्लोरिन, फास्फोरस, सोडियम, आयरन, मैग्नीशियम और भी बहुत सारे पोषक तत्व पाए जाते हैं. अपने इन तत्वों के कारण मुली के पत्ते पेट के तमाम विकारों में फायदेमंद साबित होते हैं. कब्ज आदि पेट की तमाम बीमारियाँ इसे खाने से दूर होती हैं. पेट के साफ़ रहने से आप अनावश्यक बीमारियों से भी बच जाते हैं. यहाँ ये भी बताना ठीक रहेगा कि मुली पित्त को प्रोत्साहित करती है.
3. ताजगी के लिए खाएं मुली के पत्ते
इसके पत्तों को आप सब्जी या पराठा के रूप में इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. आप चाहें तो इसे कच्चा भी खा सकते हैं. इसे खाने से शरीर के प्रतिरोधक क्षमता में वृद्धि होती है. जिससे की आप बिमारियों से बेहतर तरीके से लड़ सकते हैं. इसके साथ ही ये आपको थकान महसूस नहीं होने देता है और आप तरोताजा रहते हैं. इससे आप हाइड्रेटेड भी रहते हैं.
4. बवासीर में
मुली और इसके पत्तों के तमाम फायदों में से एक ये भी है कि इससे बवासीर की समस्या भी काफी हद तक कम हो सकती है. इसके लिए आपको रोजाना इसकी सब्जी या कच्चा खाना होता है. आप चाहें तो मुली के ताजा पत्तों को पीसकर गुदाद्वार पर लगा सकते हैं. इससे भी बवासीर में राहत मिलती है.
5. निम्न रक्तचाप के मरीजों के लिए
मुली के पत्तों में सोडियम की प्रचुरता होती है. जिससे कि इसे खाने पर हमारे शरीर में नमक की कमी नहीं होती है. निम्न रक्तचाप के मरीजों के लिए ये बेहद फायदेमंद साबित होता है. इसके लिए आप मुली के पत्तों को खाएं. हलांकि इसके लिए किसी विशेषज्ञ की सलाह अवश्य लें. क्योंकि ऐसे बीमारियों में थोड़ी सी भी चुकी काफी घातक हो सकती है.
6. पीलिया रोग में
मुली के पत्ते फाइबर से भी भरपूर होते हैं. फाइबर हमारे शरीर के लिए बेहद महत्वपूर्ण तत्व है. मुली के पत्तों के रस को पानी और मिश्री के साथ मिलाकर पिने से पीलिया रोग में राहत मिलती है. इसका एक अतिरिक्त फायदा भी है, इससे बालों का झड़ना कम होता है. मुली के पत्त्तों से बालों को मजबूती भी मिलती है.
7. अन्य फायदे
मुली के पत्तों के तमाम अतिरिक्त फायदे भी बताए जाते हैं. जैसे कि इसे आँखों के लिए भी बढ़िया माना जाता है. मुली के पत्ते खाने से पेशाब भी साफ़ आता है. मुली के पत्तों का साग बनाकर, अचार के रूप में, सब्जी के रूप में या पराठा बनाकर खा सकते हैं. इसे कच्चा भी खाने में कोई नुकसान नहीं है. तो क्या सोच रहे हैं जाइए और बाजार से मुली लाकर खाइए और स्वस्थ रहिए.
Hi My sister is 19. For approximately the last one year, she is having intermittent illness. Sometimes its severe stomach ache, sometimes fever, sometimes just weakness. She has pcos. However, its not that she is not well 24*7. Its just that once in every 3-4 weeks, something or the other troubles her. She is not being able to concentrate on her studies due to intermittent illness. When she consults the doctors, they give her certain tests, and reports suggest everything is fine, everytime. Please suggest what should she do, and should we be worried?
2 Major causes of premature ejaculation and how to manage it
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, Premature Ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or immediately after sexual penetration. Usually ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 2 minutes is considered premature.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
PE can occur due to several reasons. As you age, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you’ve had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
A. Psychological Causes
The factors that contribute to this problem include:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you’ve hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
B. Biological causes
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals’ levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body’s ejaculatory system.
How to Manage PE
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplays can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occurs to delay semen discharge.
Trying to become pregnant can be a stressful time – especially when things aren’t going as per your plan. Couples may experience an emotional roller-coaster of stress and anxiety.
The most common causes of *female infertility* include: endometriosis, ovulation disorders, ovulation induction, tubal disease, cervical factor, unexplained infertility.
It’s important to remember you’re not alone on this journey and help is available. Book an appointment with our *celebrity consultant gynaecologist and fertility expert today to get started with you fertility treatment journey.
*Sannidhya multi speciality hospital, south bopal, ahmedabad* department of obstetrics and gynaecology is fully equipped to deal with fertility problems including laproscopy, IUI, IVF, sarogacy, high risk pregnancy, ante natal care of expectant mothers.