Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish SabarwalYour feedback matters!
My ultrasound says in right kidney. It shows hydronephrosis changes grade 2. Pelvicalyceal system is opened up. Maximum calyceal separation measures 14-15 mm. An echogenic focus seen measuring approx 9mm in PU junction with DAS. Can you explain it please. I want to know, what options do I have and should I ignore it if it is not paining.
His operation of ca colon is done in 2012 and he is free from that his ultrasound reports are normal but he can not control the urine for an hour he always need to go washroom in every 3o or 45 min. What can we do.
Does green tea beneficial for my kidney stone problem. If yes then how many green tea I should have in a day.
I am 32 years old male suffering frequent urination and urgency in urine problem. Did all test like urine culture, sonography, xray, so finally one doctor ask about ciscoscopy and I did it. After doing this he said urine capacity is very less storage. How can be this happens. I mean to say how its possible. F.
After have a baby, she have losses skin problem in their private part, due to this she can't hold urine & if she laugh or jump or running then urine passed away. At the delivery time she had some stitches at private part. So please suggest if any surgery or solution available for the same.
I am a 32yr old male and have a problem in passing urine sometimes I have to wait for more than a minute. How can I resolve the same?
Frequent urine problems happening and back pain also there could you tell what is the reason behind this?
Please explain symptoms for large prostrate. When I go for urine it take more time than others is it a large prostrate symptoms or any other disease. My age is 53/male.
On my left kidney i'm having 2 mm & 3 mm stones. Is there any natural way to flush or remove it? I've been drinking lots of water and cranberry juice.
I have stones in both kidney size of 11mm max and 6 mm min totally 4.2 in both kidney please suggest shall I go for operation or medicines.
How to examined prostate enlargement. Is it the reason of erectile dysfunction and impotence. How to cure this?
I am 38 years old male and have a unique issue that when I use public toilet to urinate it takes me time to start urinating. Once it starts it is fine. Please help how to address this?
I Have a severe burning sensation when urinating and feeling intense desire to urinate with no possibility to urinate normally
My scan report detect U bladder-wali thickened Ovaries: bilateral enlarged ovaries Ro: 3.15/2.76 cm lo: 3.78/2.69 cm Kidney: r.k 10. 14 cm,l.k -10. 44 cm 3.8 mm calculus lower pole I masturbation till 7 years by rubbing clitoris I have shortness of breath, dizziness,frequent urination uncontrollable when urine fill little it cause pressure and pain in lower pelvic ,tired weak, balancing problem, Why frequent urination caused my urine culture also-normal pressure irritating feeling Did any ulcer in bladder or pelvic its irritating due to over masturbation Difficult to wear underwear.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes immunosuppressive medications life long.
- Prevention of infection: Patient has to take care all the measures to prevent infections as they are more prone to infections.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, HTN etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult a Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.