Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Rawal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish RawalYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from skin infection. There is itching in side of private parts. Used many fungal cream but not relieved permanently. I take bath daily by dettol water and use tetmosol soap but it arises again. What to do?
My son 16 years sleeps very late in the night between 03:00am to 04:00 am and sleeps on the whole dayMisses school very often. Please help.
Sir my dad is suffering from piles frm 6mnts. He took homeopathy trtmnt he felt relief fr 5months. Now again it started so shld b done.
Last year I went for my regular check up. In the scan report, they mentioned I have got 1 inch fibroid. What should i do now?
I have piles and its been 5 years and I don't bleed and I got operated once 2 years back and that has cine back after 6 month and now its started paining and etching. I have been suggested to get operated by many doctors n peoples but as I had experience of operation so not preceding to go for it. The piles is like a big pimples and one among them is paining too much. So please suggest me proper medication on anything that can help me.
Hello. Im 23 year old gym going guy. Im pure veg. So I don get much protein .can you help me with some diet plan from which I can get protein? And I often get cough n bcz of tht breathing problems! Can you please suggest any ayurvedic meds for it. My only source of energy is bananas.
Now my penis size is 5.5 inch long and 2 inch thick. How to increase Penis Length and Size and Sex time stamina please give me efficient and easy and quickly effective solution or medicine on this problem.
There has been an intense debate, which is in the loop for years and has been raging back and forth regarding the deficiencies of a vegetarian diet versus the perils of a non-vegetarian one. This heated debate is both accurate as well as unfounded. Probably, that’s the entire reason it is still a debate. In fact, if you look into the diet of both groups, you will be able to identify the fact that, there is a space for healthy living in both.
In a vegetarian diet, the food intake of a person is confined to a large variety of foods derived from plants along with milk and dairy. And, any form of meat and products derived from animals are completely avoided.
- Vegetarians have been noted to consume lesser amount of proteins, but they do not suffer from problems related to a high protein diet, such as osteoporosis (characterized by brittle and weak bones) and kidney failure.
- The diet includes high level of antioxidants such as vitamin E & C as well as carotene, which is available in vegetables and fruits.
- Additionally, they consume less amount of saturated fats.
- Deficiency of vitamin B12 is common amongst vegetarians, as it is mainly available in meat, eggs and fish. Deficiency of vitamin B12 can yield rare symptoms such as increased fatigue, shortness of breath and a temporary loss of body balance.
- Lack of protein, as stated above, along with iron and zinc deficiency is also common.
Symptoms of protein deficiency can be troublesome and include signs like
- Sluggish metabolism
- Loss of body muscles (as the body tries to derive the regular protein intake from your muscles, thus making them weak),
- Trouble gaining or losing weight
- Persistent fatigue
- Longer healing time in case of wounds and injuries
- Pain in joints
- Drastic changes in blood sugar level that might result in diabetes
- A weak immune system makes you vulnerable to all kinds of diseases.
A non-vegetarian diet includes all forms of plant foods as well as foods and by-products that are derived from animals, such as poultry, fish, meat, etc.
- Vitamin B12 is present in adequate level since they are derived from sources such as meat, eggs and fish. Adequate intake of proteins is never an issue for non-vegetarians
- Meat products are loaded with saturated fats, which increase the risk of heart diseases. Studies have shown that people consuming non-vegetarian diets:
- Have shorter lifespan and are more vulnerable to chronic diseases.
- Tend to develop diabetes, heart diseases and hypertension.
- Usually non vegetarians eat less amount of vegetables and fruits than what is recommended.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.