Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Ashish

Orthopedist, Delhi

300 at clinic
Dr. Ashish Orthopedist, Delhi
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Ashish
Dr. Ashish is one of the best Orthopedists in Pitampura, Delhi. Doctor is currently associated with Hemraj Hospital in Pitampura, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Ashish and consult privately on has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Hemraj Hospital

A-6, Pushpanjali Enclave, Pitampura. Landmark: Near Police Line, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Ashish

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 44 years old and experiencing backpain caused by sitting in front of computer for many hours continuously. Its only aggregates when I sit and now after 4 years my legs and arms is getting soberness how I can get weel again.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
Posture correction must do hot fermentation tk soft pillow for back support. Do spine. Extension exercise and stretching exercise. Otherwise physiotherapy treatment must.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have swelling at my left ankle from last two weeks, got slipped while playing football. My doctor gave me medicine but some swelling is still there, is it a major injury?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Delhi
Requires detailed examination and investigation. Preliminary investigations suggested: hb, tlc, dlc, esr, blood sugar fasting & pp, uric acid vit d urine r/e x-ray of the affected part. Anyway it may be tried sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick mattress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back, knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Do not ignore it. Let it not become beginning of a bigger problem. Make sure that patient is not allergic to any of the medicines that he/she is going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5 days, inform
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have serious back pain. I take to much medicine. But none of medicine work. Pls tell me which medicine help me.

Homeopath, Howrah
Exercise regularly including stretching, yoga and exercises by lying on back. Do not sit at one place for longer time, avoid bending and lifting heavy weight. Apply orthomove ointment or oil over back twice daily. You may need internal medication.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is facing the pain problem in shoulders along in hands fingers I have consulted Dr. Also giving Zorodel SP n Mr. time to time. Right now no relief. Fro future pl tell me the next spet treatment. Thnx.

Hand Surgery, M.S. (Orthopaedics
Orthopedist, Ahmedabad
Dear lybrate-user maybe your wife has frozen shoulder and need detailed evaluation and imaging to confirm that diagnosis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is suffering from past 2 years for back pain He is IT Manager, he has done lot of treatment for his back pain But its not cure yet Please suggest me how to help him your reply is highly important.

Fellowship in Shoulder and Knee Surgeries, DNB (Orthopedics), Diploma In Orthopaedics (D. Ortho), MBBS
Orthopedist, Nagpur
IT people have lot of sitting job and work mostly in AC. They get muscle weakness and vitamin D deficiency. You need to check Vitamin D levels by blood test. Exercises and some medicines will give long term good results.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sr mujhe kabaddi khelane me right knee me chot lag gai thi. Tho mene ukska operation karwa diya Tha Doctor Sab ne batay Tha ki literal meniscus tear hain mene operation Kawa diya Sr par fir bhi mera knee thik nahi huwa Sr mene isme orthoscopi kawai thi Sr mujhe ab kya karna chahiye.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
do knee , hip strengthening exercises precautions: 1avoid stressing your joint 2 avoid running 3 check for vit d, b12, uric acid do stretching exercises of quad , ham , calf muscles before playing
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old and I am having a back ache problem please advice me medicines or exercises to help it out. Thanks in advance.

Ayurveda, Nashik
1) do massage with warm sesame oil or suitable oil for 15 min. Afterwards take hot fomentation for 10 min. 2) start natural calcium supplement. 3) do regular stretching exercise 4) in yoga do bhujangasan, halasan & suryanamaskar.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had Chikungunya in September. But for the past two months, I have the same symptoms like pain in my wrist, palms,legs. I feel lethargic all the time. Pls help.

General Physician, Cuttack
After an attack of chikungunya fever some patients complain of severe joint pain which may persist for months to year.Take pain killer like paracetamol/Ibuprufen,multivitamin tablet, adequate rest, avoid physical exertion, have good nourishing diet,. Consult doctor for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from leg pain from 3 weeks so I need help for curing this disease.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Get your blood checked for CBC and follow up with reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Some time I feel back pain. I drive bike daily for 40 km is that due to driving or should I change anything like mattresses or sleeping position etc etc.

Pain Management Specialist, Vadodara
Driving can increase our back pain problem. You should sleep on little firm (back supporting) mattress. Do regular back exercises and strengthen your back muscles. Take good nutrition and rest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 35 years old mail I have a problem with walk and run. If I walk run rapidly then I stumble and fall in the ground I think it a big problem for me. What to do now?

D.A.M.S( A. M.), D.AC/B.E.M.S
Acupressurist, Mumbai
Hi,Lybrate users,you take Acupressure treatment for take Biochemic Mag phos 12x &Nat phos 6x.. 4 tab each thrice a day with warm water
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to walk properly since 2 days and I am having a severe pain in knee, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

Physiotherapist, Noida
Advice. Avoid sitting cross legged. Avoid squatting- quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area contrast fomentation (hot and cold).
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctors. Im a student just cleared HSC. I have done my blood & urine test, all reports are normal. Hb content is 15.1 and calcium level is 84.44, my problem is, even all reports are normal, I am still not physically fit. My body or muscles are not developed I think, my weight is 50 kg. Will you please provide me complete diet to be physically fit and to have well developed body muscles. Can I have fruit bear? My family doctor suggested me to have red wine. But at what time should I have it? What should I eat in breakfast? And what quantity? Can I have egg yolk with milk? Means only egg white or both white & yellow part of egg yolk?

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
General Physician, Ghaziabad alcoh 3. No smoking/ tobacco 4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. Less sugar, potato, rice 5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night 8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d. 9. Take more water for medicine contact on private chat.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is having severe back pain. I have applied move balm for 4 5 times. But no relief happened. please suggest some homely treatment as we are in rural area now !

Homeopath, Raebareli
I suggest you follow the below for your condition: take mag phos 6x - thrice daily for next 2 weeks and update. Also do x-ray of the affected area. Heat and ice packs. Heat and/or cold therapy helps relieve most types of low back pain by reducing inflammation. Often patients use ice, but some prefer heat. Both may be used alternately.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

For e. G I am 25 years old, and I have backache for last 2 months. What should I do?

Physiotherapist, Mumbai
Hi I can understand your problem. # relax & stay positive. # take hot and cold foementation. # change sleeping position. # use lumber support. There are various non sugical treatment options for back pain according to your health and severity of symptoms. Kindly reply in private consultation to discuss detailed treatment plan. Wishing you a good health.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am a 28 unmarried male, from birth to till now am having a tightforeskin with pinhole, 2months back I search on the internet about thisproblem and then know am suffering from phimosis, somebody toldstretching cure this problem, so am doing stretching exercise for the last 2months, now I have lot of improvements, now I fully slip back myforeskin behind the glans without any pain, my inner and outer foreskinare two different colors, am I need any further treatment for thiscondition, suppose if I stop stretching exercises again phimosis occuror what, am so much depressed of this problem, please give me a correctsolution, am avoiding my marriage also because of this condition, if any doctor gives email id means I will send the pictures.

Masters in Clinical Psychology
Psychologist, Lucknow
Hi, You can go ahead with marriage its not a problem. Phimosis is a condition that occurs in all ages of men, where the foreskin does not fully retract over the head of the penis. The non retractable state can be considered normal for males up to adolescence. It is possible to acquired phimosis from damage or scarring to the penis, it can show as a white ring around the tip that is hardened non elastic skin. It can also be caused by narrowness. Some men may have trouble during sex and masturbation, even pain. If this happens once, let it heal. If it happens continually you will want to take action. Seeking a doctor is always the best step, but here we go into depth on some home remedies that may work, or get your started. Along with stretching (which I hope you are doing it in right way), Although it’s not necessary, your doctor can prescribe betamethasone cream to help speed up the process. Apply a tiny dab of cream twice a day to the inside of the tight ring, after stretching, and rub it in. This will make your skin produce less collagen, so it is more likely to stay stretched out between sessions. Try not to get much on your glans, but it may be unavoidable. Never use soap on your penis. Wash it using only water. You can gently retract the foreskin when you urinate. Again, over time, this will help to stretch the foreskin. Consult me for query. All the best.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In my knee locked (like pain in my knee, for some time I cannot straight my leg, what I do?

Homeopath, Sagar
Dear Take following homoeopathic medicine Rush tox 200 five drops twice daily with some water if you need more advice you can consult me privately
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 46 year old, my problem in back pain and whole body medium pain in regularly all days and not fresh and body relax felling after sleeping. And long gas problem.

MPT - Orthopedic Physiotherapy, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Noida
physical activity. 14 glass water per day. core strength exercises. gastric medicine. avoid spicy food
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir/madam, for fast few years I am taking anti depression medicines. Which has been prescribed by doctor. I had stop the medicine few months back. But after 2months I used to have body pain. This was sh owned to the md physician. But the medicine was effective for few days and again I had body pain. So now I had again started antidepression medicine now I am feeling ok. Kindly advice who to get ride of the antidepresion medicine. Thanks mahesh.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear, clinical depression is usually treated with a combination of psychiatric medicines, psychotherapy, life style changes, meditation and exercise. I hope you are undergoing psychiatric treatment, otherwise, please approach a psychiatrist. For other four treatment methods, I will help you. Please post a private question to me with all the details. Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed