Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Mahajan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish MahajanYour feedback matters!
I have a 6 inch beard but often get hair falling I am using Vansan start hair oil I want stop hair falling & want to long beard please suggest me some oils thanks.
How to reduce uric acid, my age is 29. I have a knee pain left leg, uric acid is the reason for my knee pain? I have a doubt.
I have fever every time as I drink water from outside during traveling what will be the solution for it as I face this problem regularly.
Tips and causes of ear ache-
I’m an ENT specialist. I served in the army for 15 years, following which I am now in private practice in Vasant Vihar, South Delhi. Today, we will discuss about children having pain in the ear.
One of the commonest reason for which the parents take their child to a doctor is for an earache. Earache’s in children is most commonly caused because of cold that has gone out for some time, because in this case fluid or material gets in the middle ear of the children causes pressure upon the eardrum or tympanic membrane and causes pain. Sometimes pain may be because of some infection related to swimming as in a swimmers ear or wax or an external ear infection.
The commonest treatment for this is to start the child on some kind of an anti-histamine micro-lite as well as some nasal spray or drops so that the congestion due to blockage caused by infection should be open up.
Most of the time children will wake up in the night 3 or 4 o clock crying with pain if they have had a cold for some time a pain in the ear is usually relieved by this crying. In these instances, it is better to give the child a simple pain killer or a paracetamol and instil some nasal drops because that will help the child. Try to go to the doctor so that the doctor can determine the cause of the pain and star treatment. I would like to tell you that most often antibiotics are not necessary in these cases but a proper ENT consultation is required so that the child can be diagnosed properly.
Our clinic treats an ear infection in people very very frequently. I will request you to call me or send me a message, in case you have a query otherwise you can get in touch with my clinic staff they will give you an appointment.
Skin inflammations can be extremely annoying. Whether it is pimples, zits or other problems, it is sure to make your life one complicated ordeal. The first thing that will happen is that you will not have the will to step out of your home because of the embarrassment. Furthermore, boils, unlike other skin issues, hamper your looks as well as cause irritations like scratches and burns. If you feel that you could ditch traditional medication and then go on to take the all-out natural route, Ayurveda is just the right option for you.
But before you go ahead and begin treating the boils, identify, or at least try to alleviate the underlying causes.
- Become more active and don’t laze around
- Fix your diet and leave out the spicy stuff
- Drink lots of water as it will flush out the toxins and keep you hydrated
- Incorporate an exercise regime with emphasis on cardio
- Avoid the sun as it can aggravate the problem
Apart from these pragmatic lifestyle related changes, you also ought to pursue proper ayurveda treatments that can begin to reduce and ultimately eliminate the boils.
- A few drops of castor oil, when put on a piece of cotton and dabbed on the skin, will work wonders. You have to take care however not to rub it too hard. You don’t want to cause any added untoward damage to the already delicate spot.
- Among nature’s most effective and widely accepted ingredients is turmeric, which, in conjunction with a few drops of lukewarm water, can form quite an effective anti-boil remedy. Even with this one, it is essential to be extremely gentle and not be rough on the skin.
- The kitchen is the main place where you will get most of your ayurveda or natural ingredients. The juice from garlic and onion, used singularly or together, can work wonders.
- Leaves, whether it is beetle nut or ‘neem’, will help you to a great extent. Extract their juices and apply it so that the annoying boils can be shown the door sooner than they came in.
All these remedies are equally effective, and the dosage will depend upon the size of the boil. In order to get the best results, use moderately-sized mixtures and apply them at intervals of 4-5 hours so that they heal faster. As a word of caution, it is best to avoid sugar-laden food and all sorts of aerated drinks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!