Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Jain
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish JainYour feedback matters!
I think I have psychological problem that I think I am mentally ill. I always think ' I am trying to be normal but I am not normal" I tried to find what is the abnormally with my mind but I couldn't find anything major. I always think that I can't learn chapters but in real I observed that I can learn anything and I can talk very logically but when I am studying or doing anything I only think that I can't study . I have seen many symptoms of psychological ill person but I can't match any common problem with me. I always observe myself that I am normal or not and that thinking suddenly divert my mind even from very stimulating things and because of that thinking I can't concentrate on anything . That's all . But One thing I have to tell that we have shifted to new place and I missed the social circle and I am also so much back in studies . But I expect myself to be good in studies but my these feelings that I am not normal doesn't allow me to feel anything good or bad . I try to forget it but I have remember it when I think 'I have to forget it' I only think that I can't feel things but I'm not real to myself. How to forget the doubts on me . Should I try to concentrate on anything else . I am jealous from everyone else because they don't know the feeling to doubt on themselves . Please help me . How I divert my mind from I don't on which things I should concentrate . And I have dummy school from class 11 and I am in 12 now I have no social interaction but because of some home problems I couldn't study but now I started studying but everyone is so much ahead (I am preparing for IIT and go to coaching) . I am always tensed how to forget that doubt session on myself .
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.