Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am feeling sleepy whole the day. Even after sleep of 8 hours. Is it because I masturbate once or twice a week. Or anything else.
I am masturbating form 2 years and im thin I need to stop it I dono how did addict to that and how could I stop masturbating is there any problems doing this.
Sir my age 31 I have speed release in sex. It will not be even 1 min in sex. I faced this problem near 4 months. I have to controlled it pls give suggestion to control it .
Sir, my head is paining at forehead, in the back and around the right eyebrow. What may be the reason for this and what to do to get rid of it. This is the first time I'm suffering from this.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 1 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Penis burns after sex. No cut no problem. Dr. gave me medicine for acidic semen the problem got ok for 2 months. Now after two months again it started. Please tell Best medicine to cure acid semen.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.
1. Most common cause of pain between 15-35 years of age is fibro-cystic disease, which occurs due to hormonal fluctuations.
2. In fibrocystic disease, there is cyclical pain, which is more in intensity just before the menstrual periods
3. Cyclical pain is commonly seen in patients who are overweight and hypothyrooid.
4. Ultrasound should always be done to rule out any lumps/ cancer.
5. During these episodes of pain, try wearing a sports bra. It offers good support and reduces the pain. You can also apply anti-inflammatory gels over the site of pain.
6. Large cysts (>1.5 cm) should be aspirated - they help in reducing pain
7. Cancer usually presents as a painless lump in the breast
8. Sometimes breast pain can be due to musculo-skeletal causes.
9. If there is one particular point, where pain in occurring (specially close to the middle), then it could be due to costo-chondritis (inflammation of the joint between cartilage and bone)
10. Costo-chondritis can be managed by pain-killers and local injection of steroids
Please make sure you get yourself treated from an expert breast surgeon, who knows the various causes of breast pain and their management.
Sir I am having throat pain. What is the reason I don't know exactly. Plus help me that valuable reason and also answers..
- Avoid napping during the day. It can disturb the normal pattern of sleep and wakefulness.
- Avoid stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol too close to bedtime. While alcohol is well known to speed the onset of sleep, it disrupts sleep in the second half as the body begins to metabolize the alcohol, causing arousal.
- Exercise can promote good sleep. Vigorous exercise should be taken in the morning or late afternoon. A relaxing exercise, like yoga, can be done before bed to help initiate a restful night's sleep.
- Food can be disruptive right before sleep. Stay away from large meals close to bedtime. Also dietary changes can cause sleep problems if someone is struggling with a sleep problem, it's not a good time to start experimenting with spicy dishes. And, remember, chocolate has caffeine.
- Ensure adequate exposure to natural light. This is particularly important for older people who may not venture outside as frequently as children and adults. Light exposure helps maintain a healthy sleep-wake cycle.
- Establish a regular relaxing bedtime routine. Try to avoid emotionally upsetting conversations and activities before trying to go to sleep. Don't dwell on, or bring your problems to bed.
- Associate your bed with sleep. It's not a good idea to use your bed to watch TV, listen to the radio, or read.
I am having severe pain in the left leg, back pain due to vanicose vein leftleg (dilated gsv and incompetent perforation. Without laser operation, is there any way for diagnising with medicines. Thanks.
In night there is night fall , why this is fall when I sleep tonight or even a day when I sleep, how can I controlled on sex, nd when I out my toilet some jelly like liquid out in my toilet.
I had constantly constipation since a decade now during from 4 years I got always rise of bilirubin approx 2.30 as usual since year is this syndrome or any worry. Even Ist grade fatty liver with size of 14.4cm this year of ultrasound.
I am 18 years old now but I have not a time table to going toilet. I hope that my digest system is not working properly so I am facing difficulties. Suggest me the best liver syrup. 2nd problem is about my health. I have only 54 kg weight. So I feel very nervous You could understand my problem clearly. I hope you suggest me with best ideas and medicine.
Most men experience this premature ejaculation at least once in their life time. This is not a serious medical issue unless this occurs regularly with every lovemaking process. In this condition men experience the orgasm too early and this makes both the partner dissatisfied with their sex. This may develop some relationship problems, psychological stress and lack of interest in sex.
Homeopathy treats premature ejaculation with many medicines based upon the cause of premature ejaculation. It also provides many natural home remedies for the men to cure premature ejaculation by himself without any medications. If premature ejaculation is caused by psychological cause this medicine and natural remedies work faster to overcome the issue.
But if it is caused because of any previous surgeries like it is really tougher to cure with drugs. Homeopathy treats premature ejaculation with drugs like sildenafil citrate (commonly known as Viagra), Baryta Carbonicum, Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum, penile injection, vacuum constriction device and surgery. But the most popular choice of treatment is Viagra regardless of their side effects like stroke, visual disturbances, hypotension, mental confusion, and dizziness, sudden loss of hearing and frequent headaches.
Few natural remedies
- Frequent sex: Premature ejaculation may develop negative feel towards the act of sex so regardless of their negative opinion make yourself involved in sex frequently. Practice makes a man perfect an old proverb works here too.
- Squeeze method: Hold the tip of your penis when you feel the sensation to ejaculate. This may delay the ejaculation and repeating this every time makes you delay your ejaculation.
- Avoid exercise: Avoid doing strenuous exercises that makes your perineal muscles work much. And it is also much important not to do exercises before having sex.
- Improve communication: Lack of communication may also cause premature ejaculation. So it best advised to talk with your partner and express your feeling and understand her completely as this may help to reduce your anxiety during sex.
- Psychotherapy: Attending counselling sessions to ventilate your negative past experience and anxiety with mental health supporters.
- Sex therapy: This therapy insist the man to masturbate one or two hours before involving in the sexual intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.