Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years and suffering from skin disease (agzima) due to which lot of rashes are there and continues eaching is there. What to do? I have consulted with skin doctors, but in vain.
I have dark circles need a good treatment due to this my face looks dark, am 28yrs female. What should I do for it to lighten?
Hello there, My skin is bit oily and hard. Frequently blisters like things are appearing on my skin. They are little hard and little painful in the beginning. Later they are growing and a smoother area is forming on the top. When it breaks, I can see puss squeezing out for a while and it is also painful. Later they heal themselves and a dark spot os forming there. That dark spot is taking months to go away. Do you mind helping me understand why this is happening to me.
I AM 31 YRS OLD , MALE, STAYING IN MUMBAI, INDIA, CLIMATE 30-35 DEGREE C. I AM HAVING PIMPLE SCARS BUT NO PIMPLES FROM LAST 2 YRS. I HAD 3 SESSIONS OF DARMAROLLER TREATMENT, BUT WAS NOT EFFECTIVE. SCARS LOOKS DEEP IN SUMMER. HAVE TRIED ALL SOLUTIONS LIKE LASER, CHEMICAL PEELS ETC.HAVE BEEN USING PHOTOBAN 30 SUNSCREEN GEL TOO.
I do marketing, a field job, I am always exposed to sun, so I met a doctor in my area (Panvel). Dr. Kulkarni very infamous doctor here, he started doing milk and mask peel on me and I got very fair as I was before joining marketing job. Every month I do these peels twice, after every 15 days. But from June he started using mild milk peels, which showed no results, and I have got dark again. I have complained him many times, but he said this is because of this climate. My issue is I use the creams given by him daily, I cover my face and I also use sunscreen and I also do peels on me after every 15 days, so why am I getting dark.
My skin is bit oily. I want a fairer skin. According to dermatologist which is the Best sunscreen for fairness and which is suitable for my oily skin.
Sir I have a burn spot in my face how can I remove it. This accident happened in my childhood. Now I am 18+. I don't use any product remove it.
I am 34 years old male and I have lots of lipomas about 3-4 cm on my hands and body since last 12 years. How to treat it without any surgery? Or any treatment in homeopathic?
Sir, I have wheatish complexion. I want to get fair. What will I do? Pls sir suggest me. I will be vry thankful of urs sir. ☺
I am a dark skinned girl. My father is dark. But my mother have fair skin. I am also medium skin color in childhood. But after 10 year I turn to dark skin. What can I do for lightening my skin? How can I get fairer tone. Please give me a useful answer.
1. Comb & brush the coat regularly to keep it free from allergens and any other skin unfriendly substances.
2. Always use quality dog soap or shampoo to bathe the animal. Do not use any human products in this regard.
3. Give a good plane of nutrition fortified well with adequate animal protein, essential vitamins, micronutrients, omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids etc.
4. When you are not bathing your animal, sponge its body coat with moisturising & cleansing agent containing moistened wipes which also supply few hypoallergenic ingredients to maintain a healthy glossy soft texture of coat.
5. Any onset of allergic manifestation you must handle at the very beginning by contacting with your vet as this may aggravate the condition and may produce a complicated state of skin problem. Allergy is the most difficult and challengeable factor responsible for an acute state in skin affections of almost all types.
6. Now a days, plenty of advanced therapeutic as well as preventive medications (external, internal etc.) as well as many diagnostic aids are available to treat skin diseases. So do not wait or make delay or do not consult any non-professional person regarding the treatment of skin diseases of your dog which may make skin health of your dog further worse. Always consult a specialist veterinarian.
7. Be careful about ticks, lice, flea & mites infestations on your dog. Contact your vet early.