Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish DixitYour feedback matters!
I have a baby boy of 3 months old. I have given him the first dose of painless vaccine pentaxim. Is pentaxim safe and effective for my baby? Should I give him the second dose or should I give the painful regular vaccine?
Boy 2 years old. What is the pathology in his teeth. this problem is since when teeth started coming. Its painful and he is aggravated while eating and aml by rubbing his teeth when his mom rubs his teeth Today he was eating papaya and uska ek teeth toot gya that is uska ye milk teeth h and so early why is it so and what is the cause he is also suffering from convulsive attack. When attack comes he close his hand tightly and teeth locked and dyspnoea is seen. After attack he is prostrated and sleeps . Attack occurs with any kind of loud noise Please guide.
My baby is 10 months old. As I am a working lady, he was fed formula milk along with breast milk since birth. He started eating when he became 6 months old. Now he is on food and breast milk, formula milk is totally discontinued. Can I give him cow's milk now?
Hello, my 1 year old baby is going to pooh 7-8 times a day, doctor prescribed Colistop-DS tonic and Norflox tablet, but my baby is vomiting in 10 mins after taking medicine, don't know how to give medicine to him please help me I am so much worried.
What can I give to my 6 mnth child so dat he bcm healthy and also suggest timings. Bcs mne use bina timing gap ke kch na kch khilati rhi jiski wjh se usko loose motions ho gae ha .or wo healthy bhi nhi ho raha ha.
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorder. tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.