Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish BhattacharyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from full body vibrating, sexual weakness also for last 2 years. I have taken many medicines recommended by the doctor but no relief as of now.
What are the symptoms of migraine. If the nerve of neck get stiff then do I consult the doctor for assessment. Is it asign of migraine. Because I continuously work on system.
Hi! My Mother was suffering last 6-7 years in Thyroid and migraine problem, I was try lots of medicine and checkup but still not improve so please kindly suggest for better option or Doctor as soon as possible.
Hello sir, I am 21 years old. Sir I think I have some nerve problems my my hands, fingers are automatically shaking sir while I am holding some thing eg if I hold glass, mobile etc please suggest me a reason and what I HV to do further. I have smoking habit for last 2 years.
What are the symptoms of migraine head ache? What are the remedies of migraine head ache? How to avoid migraine head ache? It's comes once in a week? Is it cause some other affect?
I am playing cricket and suddenly I am not able to feel my left hand, nose and lips. Kindly please help me in this situation because I got worried. Thank you.
My wife is suffering from chronic migrain. The trigger for this is stress. Presently she is taking betacap tr 40 tablets daily. 6 months back she has delivered a baby. What is the long term solution for this migrain.
I have migraine and its like severe headache and it causes vomiting too after complete vomit I feel better and headache get disappear also I am suffering from cough since my childhood and chronic sinusitis patient too. Kindly help me. Thank you.
My father got homeopathic medicine for parkinson last week. After taking medicine his body got burns like sores. what it means?
I have a severe migraine from many days, no tablets are able to control the pain, is there any good way to control it?
My body is too weak. I don't know y but it was too weak. My hands are shaking all the time. I use to smoke ciggrates. Does. It is reason for that.
I have shooting pains in my leg. Along with numbness and a sensation of needles pricking. What should I do?
A migraine is considered to be one of the worst headache of all. It causes excruciating pain along with a range of other symptoms. Notably, a migraine pain is very different in nature compared to general headache. A migraine pain is mostly felt on any one side of the brain. Since a migraine is difficult to diagnose, here is a list of 5 signs that will help you to understand, if your headache qualifies as a migraine:
- Vision splotches: It is very common among migraine patients to experience blind spots and a sudden flash of light. While this might appear to be a little unusual, it is pretty normal for migraine patients. The visual cortex of the brain is responsible for incidences like these. They often pace up and slow down to cause such unnatural feelings. For cases like this, the nerve gets activated by the optical lobe and crashes immediately resulting in such sensations. These visible auras are felt by both the eyes.
- A spinning sensation: A migraine patient often gets a swirling sensation. This requires them to immediately lie down. This is accompanied with nausea and throwing up. Certain migraine-induced changes caused in the brain causes hearing imbalance which is very similar to vertigo. These auras often serve as the onset of a migraine and can last for over one hour before the actual migraine cycle starts. If a person is suffering from these symptoms, it is a clear indication that he is suffering from a migraine.
- Light sensitivity: Migraine patients often becomes oversensitive to sound and light. This is perhaps the reason why most migraine sufferers like to spend more time in dark and solicitude. Studies have shown that sudden exposure to light activates the optic nerve fiber which in turn activates the pain receptors in the brain. A study conducted by the Nature Neuroscience journal conducted in the year 2010 showed that even blind person (with a migraine) suffers from a sudden glow of light.
- Touch sensitivity: Sensory auras often cause sharp pain from tiniest of touches. This is a condition known as the allodynia. This is a condition by which the spine and the brain get super excited by the inflamed blood vessels. This condition should be reported to a doctor since the most common medicine of a migraine does not work well if a patient is suffering from allodynia.
- Funny Face: Aura of the tongue, face and lips are known as cheiro-oral. There is a type of aura that makes even speaking and eating difficult. At time sufferers feel that they are suffering from serious diseases such as brain tumor. If this condition prevails, it makes sense to consult your doctor at the earliest and start medication.