Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
I have pimples marks on face and I have tried a lot of things. They vanish off when I'm applying it but they come back when I am not using any kind of medic or something. Please help I got a shoot coming up.
How to reduce my obese. I am very much bothered about it. Please help me to get out from my obese. I feel so ugly. Please any body help me and get me out of this. Valuable advice required.
I am patient of brain tumor opted on 2003 now I am married. I gave my semen for test. Report was" azoospermia" What to do?
Hi I have bawasir from last two years I don't know what to do I really have a very big problem help me with no cost please it as a requested bye reply plz.
Hi I have a 10 month baby girl. Her teeth not come yet. Please suggest and weight not increasing. Her weight is 8 kg
How to get some refreshment from mental pressure or tension? How to improve my own body because I am very seek & thin, properly natural?
My voice is very hard I want to make my voice soft and beautiful What to eat and what to not eat for throat.
I am 16 year old boy and my face is not in shape my face is small and my chin also small what should I do.
I am 42 year old, and I consume imipramine-20mg in a day, so I would like to know that whether it causes weight gain. If yes what action should be taken to maintain my weight ?
My age is 17½ years but I am still 5.1 feet long. Is my height will increase or I should take it seriously?
Sir I have severe testis pain since one week. I have consulted doctor but no use. He too could not predict why the problem is. Written some tests, but the test reports too shows nothing. What to do please help me. I am 22 year old.
I'm getting a pain in left hand shoulder blade pointed & pain at neck while carrying my college bag.
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.