Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish BhanotYour feedback matters!
Sir why for me if stool becomes little hard anal fissure occurs .I asked all of my friends that you do not get har stool episode, they all told hard stool occurs occasionally but not problem of anal fissure. So why for me anal fissure occurs? Is there no surgery so that stool may become hard anyhow but anal fissure do not occur like all of my friends ?I am always in deep fear just my stool becomes hard and anal fissures come because for me hard stool means anal fissure and oh! What a unbearable pain. How I can live with this anal fissure problem. My age is just 23 and I am in restricted diet? I do not want such type of life .pls advice surgery which give life-time cure from anal fissure even if hard stool pass no fissure occurs?
20 year male. I have got acidity problem all time. Stomach upset. N 3 days back I have got red itchy pitta rashes on body. Specially at lower knees .i do not have any joint pain. Or any fever. Or sore throat. Its just these rashes. I used cetrizine tab. And applied calamine lotion. But still its not going. Tell me a solution.
Hi I am 18 years old and I am suffering from stomach bloating whenever I drink tea or coffee I feel very uneasy. So please help me so that I can live my life to the maximum. And can build a better core.
Hi. I'm 37 weeks 5 days pregnant. Yesterday night I had a three times mild diarrhea. Some people says that it will be the early symptoms of labor. But I didn't get any pain. Should I worried about this or is this is normal?
Hi I am 23 year old male. I have a problem with my liver. Suffering from fatty liver. So what diet should I avoid and what should I eat.
Whenever I take lunch or dinner my digestive system doesn't digest food properly. Immediately I need to go toilet. These is happening from last 15 days. Please help me to solve the same problem.
Hi, Despite of taking good nutrition and good diet I am having the problem of gas passing is there is any solution or its normal.
I was having ulcer in my colon (intestine) now what diet should I follow. & my very easily coming in contact with viral & infection.
I have itching on the area in and around anus since last 7 to 8 years.In the starting years blood also comes out while itching or with stools. Now blood rarely comes out (once in 3 months. Itching usually occurs daily in the evening or at night while in sleep and it is irresistible. Please give the reason and suggest medicine.
If I eat eggs, I am facing digestive problem's and filled with gas. But my gym trainer insisting me to take 6 eggs a day. What should I do?
I have been suffering from acute pancreatitis for two years now. I go fr boiled diet or normal diet with 5 ml oil everyday. Now I have not seen any attacks of severe pain in stomach. Can I go for red meat? What should be my proper diet plan?
Hey! I m 28 years old man. I m suffering ulcerative colitis last 6 year. Can I remove totally. Please give me best suggestions.
The colon is a part of the digestive system of your body, which extracts the vitamins, nutrients, water and salt from the indigestible food. This helps in getting rid of solid waste from your body. Now, you may wonder why colon cleansing is necessary. It is required when there is some disorder in the normal colon function, such as when the colon absorbs the toxins in place of removing them from your body, you may experience colon problems. These results in syndromes like gaining weight, fatigue, lack of energy, constipation, bloating and many more.
Cleaning the colon in a natural way is one of the earliest processes by which you can get a normal colon. This process is also called autointoxication. There are some ways by which you can go for natural colon cleansing.
- One of the easiest and best ways for colon cleansing is drinking plenty of water. Regular intake of water will keep your body hydrated and the body organs functioning. It will also help your body to get rid of various toxins.
- Intake of apple juice is yet another process of colon cleansing. Apple juice normalises your bowel movements and keeps your liver fit. It keeps the digestive system functioning as well. One glass of raw apple juice followed by one glass of water half an hour later works best for colon cleansing.
- Lemon juice with a high amount of vitamin C is excellent for the digestive system. A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey keeps your liver, colon and the entire digestive system fit and fine.
- Stay away from fried and processed food for a couple of days. It is better if you drink fresh vegetable juice for a number of times in a day. Green and leafy vegetables remove toxins from your body. They have high amount of minerals and enzymes which provides energy to your body.
- Yogurt is your best companion when it comes to colon cleansing. It contains some bacteria, which are good for your body and helps accelerate the digestion process. It is one of the best way by which you can cure every stomach and digestion-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.