Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
I don't usually write reviews, but this time I believe that I should. One of my friend encouraged me to try Dr.Ashish Gupta’s clinic, and I am very glad I listened to her. I went to his Clinic for braces treatment After numerous consultations with different dentists and I find him better than other dentist,He wasn't interested in digging in my purse. He gave me an informed and detailed cost list of everything that I needed done .during my monthly visits while waiting for my turn I could see he has always treated his patients as valued ,he allows his patients to call him anytime if needed.I could have got many dentist in Gurgaon itself but only his good services made me travel all the way from Gurgaon to Rohini every month….what else I can say His Talent ,Knowledge and good services differentiate him from other Dentist .
I have a black spots in face and watch on neck and I'm other of my body parts I think the black spots are also a warts how to reduce them.
Sir I am 30 year old women, sir last two days I have been seeing after intercourse some red blood flow from vagina. Please advise.
Sir I am using brite cream mixing with monsters cream for face is it suggestible taken by skin doctor suggestion only, all are saying that, that creams are steroid's I can use it or can I stop, if stop means which cream is suitable for dry skin, pls suggest.
Respected Doctor, When I try to eat something from my left side teeth then feel very pain in left Zar this problem is regular from last one month when I try to pressure on my left Zar then feel very pain even not properly eat easy food. Please suggest me My other teeth not have any problem and before this I have not face dental problem in past.
I am suffering from hair fall since last two year. Can please suggest me any remedies to control it as soon as?
Hi my height is 155cms I want height 165. And my age is 20. I don't know how to improve can you help this?
Hi basically I am body builder. I've used growth hormone, testosterone,deca, etc for my professional. Now I'm facing problem ie: my testis size has decreased. So now m worried very much. Please help me out.
This is Ramki My Problem is a Hip Pain , Actually last year when I travelled a distance 2-days , There it Started chronic , and now when ever I sit for half-an-hour then my Back starts ache , unbearable pain that I couldn't Sit for whole day again , and even in Bed I can't Manage the pain , Get me a Solution please , Thank you ,
I am a 23 yrs male, My body temperature is always high and heated when touched by outside. It remains same throughout.
My digestive system is getting weak &I am loosing my health, body fat day by day and my face is shrinking too. What should I do?
I am 24 years old male. I have oily and acne prone skin. I have been facing acne since last 2 months. Whenever I used to eat fish ,egg white ,meat, my acne was getting worst and worst. So I have decided to quit fish, egg and meat. Now all my acnes are gone. So I want to know whether I'll start eating fish, egg or meat or not?
My brother-in-law (age-32) couple of days ago diagnosed with diabetes (RBS above 500 and Hba1C 10) .Now along with medications, he stopped taking white rice and refined flour and started including millets in all the three meals. Is this a good move? And he had kidney stones previously. Now can he take palak and tomato?
I wann to Reduce my weight. Daily im doing exercise. I hve mre fat n thigh nd belly. Help me. I wann to reduce soon.
Stitches or sutures act as a closure for either surface wounds or deep wounds. Procedure to close a deep wound comprises of sewing the two edges and applying stitches under the skin surface.
Catagories of sutures
- Non absorbable stitches are applied in case of skin wounds or internal wounds. Such stitches heal quickly and are easy to remove. Non absorbable stitches are made of natural fibers or synthetic threads like nylon polypropylene. As the name suggests, these stitches are either permanent or persist for a long time.
- Absorbable stitches are applied on layers which have the property of healing quickly. They are very firm during the initial days. Then they start getting dissolved in the body.
Precautions taken by medical team before applying stitches to prevent infection
- Careful checking of nose for occurrence of germs before the start of operation.
- Skin must be cleansed prior to surgery.
- Sanitizing hands prior conducting the surgery.
- Usage of germ free gloves and sterile clothes while applying sutures.
- Prescribing antibiotics to the patients who may fear high risk of infection.
Precautions to be taken by patient to prevent infection
- Take a bath prior to surgery.
- Avoid using razor at the surgical site. The same can be carried out by using clippers by the surgery team itself.
- Keep all your jewellery aside before the operation starts. Do not apply nail polish.
- It is advised to cover up the wound. Try to keep the adjacent areas germ free. This is a crucial step in avoiding infection.
- Visit your doctor at once on finding redness around the wound.
When to see your doctor?
Pain up to a certain threshold is normal. In case pain gets unbearable, the scene can be alarming. It may be an indication of infection. Taking immediate remedial steps is necessary to avoid infection or any other side effects post the surgery. On meeting with any of the following signs, it is better to consult doctor at once.
- If the skin around the wound gets swollen.
- If you detect redness around the wound.
- If the pain becomes unbearable.
- If the wound starts developing pus.
- If your body temperature increases abnormally or if you have fever.
- If you observe red streaks around the wound.
- If in case a stitch gets opened up and the edges of the suture start widening. This is the most alarming sign. In case a suture gets opened, you must immediately seek for a remedy.
Ask your doctor for the precautions you can take to avoid experiencing any of the above signs. If unfortunately you come across such alarming symptoms, rush to the nearest hospital and get the appropriate treatment.