Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashe SahaiYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, My wife Conceived and 3 months completed and another 10 days 4 month will be over. After how many months v can have sexual contact between us. Kindly clarify. During pregnancy sex will affect baby. She had PCOD earlier and by treatment v solved that and now she conceived. Kindly suggest do's and don'ts pls. Thank you.
Actually some white fluid is always there on my wife's vagina from last 2 months! she has had sex till now! we are gonna have it for the first time! and I don't know whats this white thick liquid! first I thought it was because of excitement but later its been seeing everyday! so what should we do?
Hello madam, I am 29 years old actually me and my husband are trying for a child from last 5 months and we are not getting any success. How would I know if there is any fertility problem and why I am not getting pregnant. I am very depressed please advise me. If I have to do any test to check the fertility problem kindly advice me.
What to expect from a c section? What things to be kept in mind during and after c section for proper healing of incision?
I am a 20 years girl my boy friend have sex with me often & he licks my vagina daily & sucks my milk so will it cause any harm to me in future?
I am 30 years old female i went to infertility hospital they said cyst should be gon to start the ivf process it well go naturally pl tell me or any food advice.
I am 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. I am not feeling nausea anymore from yest. I had my first miscarriage 4 months back. I am pregnant now. Whats wrong please reply. I visited the Dr. this Monday she suggested me to have naturogest Sr 400. Please suggest what should I do.
I get cramps and severe pain during the menses. Also they last only for 3 days. And I get high white discharge too. Is the heavy white discharge normal?
1) Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate. - If you are experiencing nausea, uncreased heart rate, headache, dizziness or flushed skin, your body needs hydration. Drink water immediately, plain water, plenty of water.
2) Aam Panna - It is delicious as well as beneficial for the health. Made by boiling raw mango and mixing with spices like pepper, black salt and coriander along with mint, all of which help in cooling our bodies.
3) Buttermilk - It rehydrates your body immediately. It is also a good source of probiotics and helps in replenishing the body with necessary minerals and vitamins.
4) Coconut Water - If your job requires you to travel much, take time for yourself and stop by any roadside coconut water seller. Do this at least once in a day, more if you can. This water is not only good for your skin and hair, but is also refreshing and filling.
5) Onion Oil - A simple way to bring down your body temperature is by dabbing onion oil behind your ears and on your chest. Raw onion used in salad and chutneys are also known to have a cooling effect.
6) Frequent Showers - Have frequent baths. If you are outdoors throughout the day, never miss having a bath at the end of the day. This will cool your body and ensure you sleep well too.
7) Summer Fruits - Stock your refrigerator with summer fruits ? watermelon, melon, lychee, mangoes all have high water content, and are excellent means to replenish body fluids.
Cick on 'Consult' if you have any more questions on how you can beat the heat.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
No period but negative test. Took meprate 10 for 5 days. I am trying to conceive. Can I start trying just after my period is over? Will Meprate 10 affect my chances of conceiving?
Hi, I am 35 year old woman having problem of water retention, swelling and very sensitive skin of face at the time of menstruation and last for 15 days from last 5 months. I have gained almost 11 kg in these 5 months. Please suggest what should I do? one more thing I have copper t inserted in november 2014.
Please suggest Can a women age 28 years get pregnant with right fallopian tube blocked and left is beaded. Pls reply.
I love my friend n she to love's me .we both have interest to do sex but she is fearing about pregnancy she wants to do with me n is it safe to do sex . ? In which safe days we should participate with protected sex ?
Benefits of getting regular tests for STIs
STIs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on.