Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Asha RawalYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have been suffering from lower back pain since two months and taken medication and 10 day physiotherapy and pain is relieved little but still going on. But I have noticed I have early periods for every 20 days since 2-3 months continuously since I had this back pain. Usually I have regular periods of 25-28 days but I m worried about my early 20 day cycle. What could be the reason please help.
Hi i am pregnant with 6 months near about 22 weeks but at 16.4 weeks my baby weight 200 gram in ultrasound. Is it proper weight or not.
During my periods on first day I have lot of stomach pain. What could be done to overcome it naturally?
Use seasonal vegetables of different colours such as eggplant cauliflower and bell papers as they are most nutritious. Each of this colours signify phytonutrients which protect skin and hair from damage. Spice it up with tomato sauce with a dash of black pepper to increase your metabolism
Hi, I am 30. From last week itching and irritation was in vagina and some blood was passing and after consulting doctor I had medicines and the bleeding has stopped but white liquid is passing with some thick skinny type small parts of white colour which never before I had with sever itching and I also want to concieve for second time so I wanted to know that is it normal or not.
I have missed my periods for this month. My age is 16. I'm having pain in my stomach and headache as well. Though i'm virgin, I never had sex. So, please suggest what would might have the reason behind this and help me out. -Thankyou.
Hello doctor. I.m 23 years old. And I.m.pregnant. Very stretch marks and black spot in. My tummy. What is the precaution?
My baby was born in April end this year and my wife had normal delivery with stitches. She is unable to control the urge to pee or even for washroom. Is it safe to have sex in the given conditions? If yes, any precautions are needed?
Hi. I have PCOD and my doctor advice me to take chrominac-A for 3 months and after that went for ultra sonography and in reports says no more pcod. Is it pcod is curable or non curable?
I am 33 years old having beautiful talented girl child. Planning for pregnancy next year. Let me know wat test I need to take before planning pregnancy. Babies getting lots of issues due to late pregnancy. Pls advise.
Dear Doctor, after sex with my wife my sperm is getting released in her vagina but after 30min or an hour so when she uses bathroom all the sperm getting injected in her vagina is falling down. Please suggest what to do such that she becomes pregnant.
I am 21 year old I had did sex with 3 people without condom is any chances for getting affected with Hiv If they have means only I well get affected with Hiv or how will it get affected.
I am 36 years old. Having slightly pain in my breast after my periods. It may be bulky and heavy. Sometime I cant touch them.
My daughter - studying in 10th (ICSC) average in study, exams are on head - but due to one and another reasons - i.e. eating habit, monthly irregular periods and study strees - she is feeling weak now a days - this is what we as parents feel - can u advise us what type of protein / energy / medicine she required at this stage, OR even not required anything ? will be oblige for your timely and helpful suggestion.
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"