Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Helli sir I am 18 years old and I want to ask you I am black and I want to have fair skin can I get fair skin so tell me the treatment to get whit skin.
Dear Dr. . Please read n give some solution for this .mene apne long hair 3 month pahle 3/4th cut Kare the per fir baalo ka jhadhna band nii huaa aur jo kaate the wo bhi badhna bandh ho gaye aur hair long bhi nii ho rahe.
I am 28 years old, having boils on my hand and all over body, leave white spots after them. How can I get rid of.
Sir I got chicken pox two years back due to it I got pores and small holes on my face and looking odd please help to clean them.
Hi when we have white heads like rice shape on our skin? I never pop or remove it. But it always leave a small hole in the face, how to deal with it. Should we only prevent it or there is no solution of it. because I once applied acne gel on it prescribed by MBBS skin specialist, but it creates more rice like acne and I haven't done anything and again they left a scar?
I am 22 year old male. I am suffering from thinning hair. Please tell me any natural way to treat it.
How to get a fair face. My full body is very fair. Only from neck and face is nt fair. Like body. Plzzz help me how to get a fair and glazing facr.
Sir, I am 46 years old. In my underarms the skin become brown and I used the medicine cezel (clotrimazole 1%). But not use, kindly tell me other medicine for that thanking you sir.
Hi I am a 19 years old girl have pimples n some marks of pimple too what should I do to get relief from that.
Hello! Dr. I'm 20 years Dr. I can not sleep properly in night n am awaking all night even nowadays I hve headache n dark eye circle which is not gud 4 me please Dr. Suggest me a gud treatment?
I have lots of spots and blackheads and pimples also come badly onto my face and after some time these pimples becomes dark spots What may do?
Yauvan pidika or acne vulgaris is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne. According to ayurveda, kapha, pitta & rakta and meda or fat dhathu are responsible for producing acne.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root. Herbs like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Kushta (Saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Chandana (Santalum album) are also effective in treating acne. The application of Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Khas-Khas (Vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
The following are some of the ayurvedic remedies for treating acne:
- To reduce the growth of pimple, rub powder of jamun (Syzygium cumini) seed and apply it on the pimple.
- The peel of orange has medicinal properties that can be used effectively in the treatment of pimple. Make a paste of orange peel powder and rose water; apply it on your face on a regular basis. It is an effective remedy that cures acne and improves the skin tone.
- To achieve an immediate result, apply a paste of lodhra (symplocos crateigodies), vach (acorus calamus) and dhania (coriander). Improvement will be noticed within 7 days.
- A paste of red chandan (red sandalwood) and jaiphal (nutmeg) are also effective in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Apply a paste of masoor dal (red lentils) with milk, ghee and camphor on your face. It reduces the appearance of acne and clears the scars which are left behind.
- Prepare a paste of lemon, kalaunji (seeds of fennel flower) and milk. Apply it on your face on a regular basis before going to bed. Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy ensures speedy disappearance of acne.
- Make a mixture of nimbu (lemon), extracts of tulsi (basil) and black kasundi (coffee pods), dry it in sun and apply the mixture on face. It is a powerful remedy that is known to cure the problem of acne.
Besides these home remedies, a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will also enable you to reduce the risk of recurrent acne.