Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi dr I am not getting my period on time even it stay for only 1 day when its come .I hv hypothyroid not losing weight .my major problem is that I m not getting my period from last year .m in relationship please help
I am 9 weeks pregnant. From today morning I am experiencing backpain. Is it common or an indication of a problem. I have my doctors visit only on next month.
Recently I had unprotected oral with a man. He tried to penetrate me unprotected and it went in about half an inch and probably not past the sphincter for about 1 second before I left as I felt disgusted. I soon got a cough and blocked nose which have been almost gone due to medication. Yesterday I found a swollen lymph gland on the right of my neck and left armpit. Today I feel slightly giddy but not much. Is hiv testing warranted or could the glands swelling be due to the cough.
There is no chance for my marriage, within 2-3 years or more, now I m 30 wants to know that what supplements I must be take for healthy every or healthy uterus.
Sir and mam, Please help mere wife ka 40 days ho gaya hai aur abhi tak mc nahi hua hai aur wo pregnant bhi nahi hai main ne check karaya tha. Please help me.
I am 41 years old . I am not pregnant. But my period suddenly stops for a month. What medicine should be taken?
I am a breast feeding mother. My period is not yet come. Its already 5 days later. I am scared about getting pregnancy. My son is five month old. So please advice me, how to avoid pregnancy? Urgently needed your valuable advice please.
My reports sa 7yh I have hsv 1 and hsv 2 is it possible to have both together because I don't have any symptoms of hsv 1.
Sexual disorders come in different forms and variety; in short they are like people who come in all shapes and sizes. If you have a sexual disorder it does not mean that something is wrong with you. It only conveys that certain issues can affect anyone at any point of time and maybe for a reason or no reason. While some sexual problems have been tracked with their diagnosis and treatment, there are many which are not yet understood well.
The best part of all this is that if you are affected with a sexual disorder something like erectile dysfunction then there is no need to worry as there is a wide range of treatment. The treatment can range from some specific form to psychotherapy. This can virtually help anyone with the sexual disorder despite the concern.
The only concern associated with sexual disorder is that how is it affecting the person. Is it causing distress in their lives or their behavior is changing and would they k=like to change their behavior or the problem.
Symptoms of Sexual Disorders
- Dyspareunia: Constant and repetitive pain experienced during sexual intercourse in men and women
- Erectile Disorder (ED): Inability to maintain erection in men
- Exhibitionistic Disorder: Intense sexual urges and fantasies for over 6 months
- Female and Male Orgasmic Disorders: Repetitive and constant delay or absence of orgasm post sexual stimulation
- Female Sexual Arousal Disorder: Constant and repetitive inability of, or maintaining arousal until the sexual activity
- Fetishistic Disorder: Also known as Fetishism, this involves eroticization of nonliving objects or body parts for sexual gratification.
- Frotteuristic Disorder: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder: Low sexual desire in men
- Premature (Early) Ejaculation: Early ejaculation, much before the person wishes for
- Sexual Masochism and Sadism: Fantasies and sexual urges that have lasted for more than 6 months
- Vaginismus: Spasm of the muscles which cause hindrance in sexual activity
- Sex Addiction (not a recognized diagnostic category at this time)
Treatments of Sexual Disorders
The most common sexual disorder, erectile dysfunction is readily treated with medication. The drugs prescribed for this are Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra. These medicines are only available if the doctor writes a prescription. They work by increasing the blood flow to the penis and in turn an easy erection in men when sexual stimulation is given. Viagra and Levita, both are effective in 30 minutes but Levita works a little longer than Viagra. The effect of both can last up to 4-5 hours. Cialis is believed to work faster that is within 15 minutes and lasts up to 36 hours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.