Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Asha GuptaYour feedback matters!
Homoeopathic Management in Gynecological Disorders
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health: Homoeopathy can offer good health to women in all stage of their Lives from infancy through old age. It is beneficial for the full range of emotional, mental and physical problems that a woman is likely to experience, and can help her through the transitional and developmental milestones of her life.
During the teen years homoeopathy can helps with the hormonal changes of puberty and the acne that often appears at this time, but primarily it can assist with the emotional upheavals, which frequently occur as little girls make the transition to womanhood.
Later in life when a woman gets pregnant, or has a hard time conceiving (homoeopathy can helps with problems of infertility, it can assist with difficulties frequently encountered, such as morning sickness and depression. By treating the mother during pregnancy and making her as healthy as she can be, we can insure that the baby will be born healthy and free of inherited diseases. By treating throughout pregnancy, we also assist the mother to go through childbirth safely and joyfully.
The homoeopathy healing art is beneficial in helping women overcome the effects of hormonal shock to the system, can occur after a difficult birth ,abortion, hysterectomy, and the use of birth control pills.
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health:
Homoeopathy can be used to treat many common physical and emotional symptoms associated with menstrual cycles, hormone imbalances, and pre-menstrual syndrome. Because of its emphasis on treating the whole patient on a physical, mental and emotional level, it is ideally suited for homoeopathic remedies w+ by stimulating the body’s healing system to regain a sense of balance, problems involving hormonal imbalances respond well to homoeopathic treatment.
Benefits of homoeopathic treatment for women:
Homoeopathic remedies are completely non-toxic and without side-effects. Hence, they can safely be ingested during pregnancy when other types of medicines cannot be freely prescribed. Further, when the mother is homeopathically treated during pregnancy, the foetus is also being treated. Since treatment is constitutional and nct symptomatic, both mother and child will be healthier, ensuring an Easier pregnancy and delivery.
Ideally, both parents should be treated before the baby is conceived as remedies act very deeply, right down to the genetic level. For example, a woman who has two children with cleft lips will be able to have a Third normal child if given the correct homoeopathic treatment before conceiving the child.
Regarding post-partum depression, much misery can be alleviated by homoeopathic treatment; remedies work quickly and effectively in cases.
Homoeopathy offers a safe and effective solution to the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause compared to HRT which has been found to cause many side effects ranging from nausea and varicose veins to strokes and cancer.
Many women suffer to the personality. Further, many women suffer from low-esteem in our male dominant world. Homoeopathic treatment strengthens the life force and enables the woman to have a stronger sense of self. The patient becomes more stable emotionally, more confident and independent. In many cases, there can be a dramatic change for the better.
What conditions can be treated-
Almost any affliction! Many examples are listed under categories below. The rest of page will highlight several conditions through remedy descriptions.
- Physical- anemia, chloasma (skin pigmentation), chronic fatigue, constipation, cystitis, genital warts, gestational diabetes, growths, hemorrhage, herpes, hot flashes, IBS, incontinence, insufficient, breast milk, mastitis, morning sickness, osteoporosis, piles, PM, poor libido, prolapsed, recovery from surgery, tendency to miscarriage, thrush, thyroid imbalance, vaginal infections, varicose veins.
- Emotional- anger, disappointed love, fright, guilt, grief, irritability, mood swings, post-traumatic stress disorder (eg after sexual abuse), weepiness.
- Mental- anxiety, depression, eating disorders, fears eg of flying, having a deformed baby, low confidence, obsessive- compulsive behavior, pessimism, post- partum depression, sleep disturbances, stage fright, timidity.
Premenstrual Syndrome: When treating a patient for PMS ( pre-menstrual syndrome), the homoeopathic practitioner will select the most appropriate remedy that covers the range of symptoms experienced. These include fluid retention , breast tenderness, headaches, irritability, weepiness, mood swings.
- Homoeopathic treatment is also effective in treating problems associated with menstruation- heavy bleeding, prolonged periods, painful periods, absent periods, etc. It is quite common for women who have experienced debilitating menstrual cramps for many years to have pain- free menstrual cycles after treatment.
- Homeopathy is commonly used to treat uterine fibroids, and homeopathic treatment may prevent the need for a hysterectomy.
- Symptoms of menopause also respond to homeopathy- hot flushes, insomnia, mood swings. See the section on homeopathy during menopause for more information.
- Homeopathy can also be used to treat infertility conditions. Homeopathy can also help couples conceive even when there is no know medical reason for the infertility.
- The range of conditions that may be treated with homeopathy is very wide, and includes cystitis, migraines, fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, depression, insomnia, eczema, hay fever, bladder infections, gallstones or kidney stones, respiratory ailments etc.
- In addition, homeopathic treatment is safe and effective pregnancy. It can help with symptoms of morning sickness, heartburn, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
- Increasing numbers of women are making use of homeopathy during labour and childbirth, and homeopathic treatment can be very helpful after delivery, or during breast- feeding
- Homeopathy is truly a friend to women. It is a comprehensive system of medicine which is able to meet the needs to people in all facets of their lives, and through all of life’s transitions. By strengthening the immune system and helping to balance the mind and the emotions, homeopathy can help women achieve the higher purposes of their lives, and feel their very best.
- Homeopathy is ideal for those looking for a safe and natural, as well as complete system of medicine, especially those wanting to take more responsibility for their own health. Homeopathy can be used to treat most illnesses- whether chronic, acute, or first aid.
I'm 51 years old female I was having monthly periods regularly till may 2016 But after that I did not get the period I think it is due to menopause How do l know for sure Do I need to get any test done If yes what.
My mother is having a problem of heavy menstrual flow, for several years now (12 years. First her doctor did a dc. It stopped for 6 years, but again it started slowly and then there were heavy flow again then another doctor was consulted and he did recommend wearing mirena and also did dc again. It stopped for two months and it again started so he prescribed to have sevista and novelon together it again stopped but after 5 days again the same thing. A biopsy test was done but there is no sign of malignancy. Plzzz help.
I had sex with my bf. But now my marriagebis fix. I want to know how to tighten the vagina walls n muscle. My friend suggest me to use Alum by dissolving it in water she uses it and her vagina become tight. please hellp me do not tell me kegel exercise I m doing it. please help me is alum really worked. As in indian most women n girls use it.
My sister 22 year old. She missed her period twice in a row .she did pregnancy test after missing 2nd period. It results negative. What tests should she take to confirm that she is not pregnant ?and to find out exact reason for the delay in the period?
hello. I have pcod my age 21. I took deviry 10mg for 5days since I do not hve periods since 3months. I got periods aftr 10days stopping tablet. Bt the problem is when I go to bed its ok when I get up from sleep there is an heavy flow. Is this any problem please suggest me.
I intimate with my girlfriend on her 6th day of cycle she has a regular cycle of 28-30 days her due date is 30oct but till now mc not coming .for sure she take a urine test and it is negative .what is the reason of late period ?what she have to do?
Last month I got my period on 17th july and ended up around 20 july then had unprotected sex with my bf on 24th july (did not ejaculated inside) though after the sex there was no discharge since then I counted days and took a pregnancy test after 14 days of sex and it is negative which was on 7th aug will take another on 14th aug though I am not feeling any symptoms of pregnancy my breasts are normal no abnormal abdomen pain no fatigue or nausea m rather energetic every day no abnormal discharge thus theres no white discharge. Discharge is really less n transparent n bit stretchy type like I use to get before my periods its like a symptom for my period but on 8th I noticed a small n tiny dot like spot but not pink or brown was like period and again on 10th it is so small that it can get ignored (i keep on fingering to check for any abnormalities I admit that the area also became bit dry. But no cramp no headache. I am a pcos. So I always get period symptoms like nipple pain or cramps before 4 days of period (do not know if this information can help) though I feel I am not pregnant and will get my periods as expected may be around 17 or 18 this month (at may I got periods o 24 at june on 18 and at july it was 17) but bit worried about that small n tiny dot like spot. Please help or give any suggestions it will be really kind of you.
Sir I have sex in period. period is continues after sex. Bleeding is continuous but little bit more or less. My period date is and it ended on 29 of August. May any possibility that I am pregnant.
My wife 42, her lazt LMP 5 may, after that she conceive, on july 1, she had to undergo abortion, she starts MALA D on 5 july. We used condom in parallel to avoid pregnancy, but she stops Mala d three days ago, so that after three days mensuration cycles starts and in these three days we do unprotected sex. When cycle will start as per LMP, if there any chances of pregnancy in last days pl guide.
Rimming sex. How I do safe rimming sex. I like to do very much. I use dettol soap daily. Tell me about clean methods for backside. If any infection that me details. After infections how I maintain clean again. Kindly help me.
Hi. I am female of 30 years. I get urine infection very frequently. My doctor ask me to take i-tyza for 7days. I have also get pimple around the vaginal area. please suggest.
I want to have sex with my girlfriend without using condom and I don't want her to get pregnant. What is the safe and healthy tips please suggest me?
I have no thyroid and not there excess hair unwanted at my face or chest. I have irregular periods only doctor told cyst not there Egg not growing it is 4 mm to 7 mm size so taking ayurvedic medicines 3 months over now Healthy egg medicines tell me please Weight 60 kg Height 5.3.
I have gone through laparoscopy for fibroids and endometriosis in dec 16, now I have got low AMH level. Please suggest if there is any treatment to improve reproductive health.
A detox diet is a temporary food habit, which involves detoxifying your body without causing much stress. Detoxifying includes cleansing your body of toxins, bacteria, and viruses that build up inside it. It usually lasts for a few days, and a detox diet consists of foods that are easy to digest and low in fat and protein. These foods help liver function and increase your metabolism, which brings about the detoxification progress.
Some of the constituents of a detox diet are:
1) Drinking copious amounts of water - Water performs many bodily functions like regulating body temperature, hydrating the body, regulating bowel movements etc. One such vital function is flushing out toxins. The more water you drink, the more toxins get flushed out of your body. Drinking eight glasses of water each day is advisable. Plus, water also helps to control hunger.
2) Munch on fruits and vegetables - Replacing your daily diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in fiber, can help remove toxins. It also provides the body with necessary nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits rich in fiber are spinach, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, beans, artichoke and many others.
3) Eating oranges, lemons or limes - Citric acid helps to dissolve toxins within the body and increases and improves the functioning of the liver. Lemons contain the highest amounts of citric acid and eating them on a daily basis can be highly beneficial.
4) Drinking herbal tea - Herbal tea, which is a huge source of antioxidants and water, helps to flush toxins out of the body. Green tea is a good example of this and is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.