Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Asha GuptaYour feedback matters!
How your diet affects your overall physical health
The fuel that runs all your bodily processes and enables you to do everything is food. Following the right diet and having correct eating habits can help in preventing as well as treating diseases that may affect you. On the other hand, poor dietary habits and food choices can have adverse long-term effects.
Food has a direct relationship to physical health. Here's how they are related:
- the nutrients that you get from a balanced and healthy diet keep your brain active, and your heart and muscles working. They also help in building your bones, muscles and tendons in addition to regulating body processes like blood pressure.
- it supplies you with energy so that you are able to carry out your daily activities with ease. From strength to coordination and agility to speed, your food is the source of power for all these levels of performance.
- having a healthy diet ensures your body movements are executed with minimal effort. In contrast, a poor diet can make each of your body movement an effort that is filled with strain, stress and pain.
- the consumption of fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains enables you to function properly and not suffer from energy spikes and breakdowns that a carbohydrate and sugar-rich diet may bring about.
- having foods that are high in trans fats such as cookies, pies, cakes or doughnuts and saturated fats such as red meat, butter or cheese alongside fatty meats puts you at risk of developing major health diseases that can affect your physical well-being.
- the consumption of foods that are rich in unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and vegetable oils protects and restores your body.
- eating a balanced diet ensures you don't end up putting on excess weight, thereby lowering your risk of acquiring diet-related ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- additionally, following a healthy diet plan also ensures you don't end up with eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder that are detrimental to your physical health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am a 37 yr old mother of a 4.5 yr old child suffering from 3rd degree endometriosis and uterine adenomyosis. I have not been able adapt to hormone therapies hence treating myself using ayurveda and gluten and dairy free diet.Pls prescribe the best available natural treatment . Using ayurveda
How to avoid severe menses pain after marriage without pain killer because I got married on sep but last month I am taking pain killer during menses time. Will it affect pregnancy? IS THAT THE REASON THAT I AM NOT GETTING PREGNANT YET. Please help.
Hello doctor I have done sex with my lover in the menses time is there any chances to get pregnancy .she menses start at 19-10-2016 and sex done on 23-10-2016.
First time sex kerne pe male and female dono ko dard hota hai kya. Aur jab first night ko first time sex krne se wife ko jaida dard huaa to wo bura to nhi maan jayegi naa .yaa aur koi tareeka hai jisse dard hone ke baad bhi wo normal behave kre?
My vagina itches so bad. Everytime it itches it releases something that makes my vagina smells so foul. When I touch it, it is somehow sticky and a thick white-to yellowish substance are in between the labia minora and majora. It itches so bad that I get wounds from it. The itch will come, then gone. After few days it will come again. It started when I had sex. He used condom, after that my vagina started itching. So I told him not to use condom anymore because I might be allergic to it. Then I also remember, I got a skin on the side of my vagina. Just like when snakes change their skin. I always check my vagina in the mirror and saw that nothing is wrong. But just now the to part of my vagina which is sensitive is red and painful. I don't know what to do. Im freaking out because I think I might don't have a child when my vagina is like this. Im worried it will be in the way when im pregnant or when im giving birth. Doctor, please tell me what this is and what to do. Thank you so much for all of your help.
Hello Doctor. My mother have got a cyst in her adnexa in right ovary of 69*62 mm size. Her left ovary was removed around 12 years ago. Her urine reports are: Reaction- acidic Pus- 2 to 4 R.B.C- 0 to 1 Epithelial cells-5 to 10. She need any operation or this is normal please suggest.
Can I take i-pill on the second day of unprotected sex? It says if I vomit within 3 hrs I need to take one more immediately why is it? And if I take ot along with food n still I vomit should I take one more how early should I take the other one?
Hi, I am 83 days pregnant now. I had small blood clot and 2 drop spotting on 48th day. But it disappears in my last scan on 60th day. Now I need to travel to chennai on 88th day. Train is not available. By car it will take 14 hours for going and coming. By flight it will take 6 hours. Which is safe or is there any risk if I travel at this period. Thanks in advance.
7 weeks back , I was participated in sex with prostitute . I don't know about her status , I used protection during sex . But , I have doubt that when I was removing condom , my penis might touched by her fluids which present outside the condom. Till date , I was as healthy as before . Do I need to be tested or not , becoz . I don't suffer from any symptoms .Please tell.
I have got married on Jan 24th 2016. We are planning for baby and we have a sexual relationship in a daily basis. May 4th was my last menses period. However from May 8th we are doing intercourse regularly. Now my lower stomach getting pain and feel tight stomach also uncomfortable. Can any one pls tell me is it the symptoms of pregnancy or any other problem.
I am a 23 year old female and got married last year, can you suggest tablets for conceive we are planing for pregnancy?
I am 28 years old and currently 38 week pregnant. In recent sonography my water level shows 5.3 Doctor said it's normal and asked me to do non stress test... Will that cause any problem in my delivery as the baby's position is still showing on upper side What if doctor asked for c section?
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self Confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
- Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
- Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
- Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
- Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
- Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret.