Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Just wanted to know is it a good idea to have intercourse when a periods is missed for more than 4 days. Please reply. Am very much confused. If I had will periods come. We are interested in having baby.
Hiii doctor I am conceived now 3 rd months starts from today when doctors do anomaly scan for seeing baby brain development please reply me doctor when shall I take scan.
Dear Sir. Maine 6 july ko sex kiya tha with safety ke sath .aur meri wife ki time period last 26 jun ko aaya tha. But abhi tak es month time period nahi aaya. Plzz suggestion kare. Time period kyun nahi aaya. Normally har time par aa jata h.es bar hi nahi aaya.
Me and my partner want to have sex without protection because we enjoy more without using condoms but scared of getting pregnant any other option available.
I married 2 years ago. My problem is not get time when my sex time. So unable to give happy to my wife. Please advise me doctor.
My wife is 3 months pregnant now. She vomits several times every day and gets weak. Otherwise no other problem. How to stop vomiting or what kind of food or drink should she take. Please suggest.
In most Indian homes, a family is not complete with just one child. Until about a couple of decades ago, a family with a single child was very rare. The most common response would be 'with whom the child will play'. Between the siblings, there is always so much love. Starting from getting attention from the parent to education at all stages of life, this is one relationship which just grows and grows. While it definitely is a feel-good factor, scientifically too, it has been proven to have multiple benefits.
Read on to know some benefits of having siblings and how it can help you stay healthy and positive.
- A constant companion: With a sibling around, there is no need to look for a play or study companion. There is always one available right in the same home. This provides for a happy, healthy equation with a lot of give and take that just extends through life.
- Continuous learning environment: With a sibling around, the learning never stops. There is a constant teacher/mentor-student relationship with the elder one having an upper hand and trying to teach the younger one all sorts of things from using a chalk to spoon to math to magic.
- Sharing begins at home: Whether it is your toys or colours, stationary or chocolates, siblings share a lot of stuff and so from a very young age, there is a behaviour that encourages sharing of all sorts of things. Studies have shown that children with siblings show a lot more sympathy and are more open to sharing things as compared to single children.
- Builds selflessness: The next time you see two siblings, notice how the elder one is always so protective of the younger one. The elder one is willing to give up their chocolate just so the younger one smiles. Similarly, the younger one also would give up a toy so that the elder one is happy. This selflessness is ingrained in children with siblings, which extends into their other relationships too later in life.
- Tougher individuals: Problem solving is something which gets built in early in life when children have siblings. This comes in handy later in life too, which makes them tougher individuals. They are also better skilled at negotiating, good at setting and achieving goals, managing relationships (both professional and personal), and are so more successful.
The relationship with a sibling just continues through life. The above are some pointers as to how having a sibling makes for a happy, healthier, and positive life. Anyone with a sibling would definitely vouch for these!!
Sir or Madam I am getting pain on side of the breast that means down side of the neck while I am laughing I am getting pain some times I will not get but sometime I am getting pain why I don't no please tell me any. Medicine what to use for this pain tell me the name of the medicine I will use please tell me I can't bare the pain will I am laughing I am getting pain.
Is light bleeding along with sticky semifluid liquid is the sign of pregnancy? The bleeding was around 3 days please suggest weather it is the sign of pregnancy or not?
My period usually comes on 11th. I had an unprotected sex on 8th july (just before 3-4 days early from my next period). I took unwanted 72 after some hrs. But, my period is missing from 2 weeks. I took pregnancy check from prega news 2 times in last three days. Every times two different colours appears. I am pregnant or not? Now, what should I do?
5 Shocking things contraceptive pills can do to you
Around 150 million women worldwide take birth control pills on a regular basis. However, most of them are unaware of the side-effects these pills can have on their health. Read on to find out how your birth control pill is harming you!
1. It may cause inconsistency in your menstrual cycle
You might miss your periods under the prescription of these pills. They can also decrease the flow during your periods and can cause alterations in your menstrual cycle, resulting in either more or less frequent periods.
2. It may also trigger false premenstrual syndrome symptoms
When you first start taking birth control pills you may suffer PMS symptoms like headaches, breast tenderness, water retention, mood swings, intolerable pain and even nausea. Usually these are false alarms, and have nothing to do with PMS whatsoever.
3. It may decrease your libido
The hormones present in a contraceptive pill can affect your sex drive or libido. A 2010 study, published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, tested 1,086 women who took contraceptives regularly and found out that 32.4% of them were at high risk of developing female sexual dysfunction.
4. It may lead to multiple aches and pains
Birth control pills may result in various aches like abdominal or stomach pains, chest pains, and headaches. It can even cause eye problems such as blurred vision or changes in power and swelling in your legs.
5. It may increase the risk of breast cancer
Although the pill has been proven to decrease the risk of ovarian, colon and endometrial cancer; it can increase your chances of suffering from breast cancer. A Scandinavian study showed that the longer women were on the pill, the higher their chances became of being diagnosed with this deadly disease. However, the relation between the two is yet to be established.
To avert such possible health risks of oral contraception you can consider birth control alternatives like male or female condoms, vaginal diaphragm, cervical cap and spermicidal cream or jelly. These alternatives are highly effective as well as safe in controlling and preventing unplanned pregnancies.