Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Aseem GulatiYour feedback matters!
My mother age 82 years suffering from trigeminal neuralgia. acute pain at lower left jaw in mount. At present taking Gabapentinne 300 Tegritol 100 mg. Due to age, we are giving only in night. M R I has done twice. Doctors advice not to operate. Sometimes very a cute pain. Advice pls.
Sir, good evening from last five days I am sick, kuch karne ka man nahi kar raha hay, khansi bhi ho raha hay thoda thoda sa, and headache bhi hay, n mouth may chaley pad gaya hai tongue ke niche, aaj subh say throat may pain ho raha hay, kuch khawu piyu to lagta hai n pain hota hai, and also may smoking bhi kar raha hu from last 6 month, can you tell me what should I do?
Me innermost tooth is paining a bit. Also whatever I eat, I can almost feel the taste inside that teeth. What to do?
If my more than two teeth broke at a time and blooding a lot. And I feel very unwell what I do for this situation.
1.Cavities: Also known as tooth decay, cavities are holes in the teeth caused by acids in our mouth. Those acids may come from foods in our diet or when mouth bacteria turns sugars we eat into acids. The treatment for a cavity is a filling. If you have a cavity, don't wait, because they only grow bigger over time!
2.Toothache: A toothache is often caused by cavity that has reached the sensitive root of the tooth. This means the tooth is infected and needs a filling or a root canal. Toothaches can also be caused by teeth grinding, gum disease, a misaligned bite, or accidents that damage the teeth.
3.Gum Disease: Gum disease is a common condition caused by bacterial overgrowth in the mouth. The bacteria make toxins that irritate the gums, leading to redness, swelling, bleeding, and possibly even tooth loss. Good oral hygiene and regular dental visits are key to halting gum disease.
4.Tooth Grinding: Ever wake up with a sore or popping/clicking jaw? You might be grinding your teeth at night. A special night guard?available only through a dentist?can help protect your teeth and ease the jaw pain.
5.Sensitive Teeth: Do cold or hot foods make your teeth hurt? Tooth sensitivity can be helped by using special pain-relieving toothpastes and gels. Fluoride also helps to strengthen the teeth and protect them from pain. If tooth sensitivity is the result of gum disease or cavities, the pain might go away after treatment.
6.Crooked Teeth: If you wish your smile were straighter, you are not alone. Lots of teens and many adults have some kind of orthodontic hardware to help with their smile. If your smile needs some correction, ask your dentist what alternates are available for the correction.
7.Tooth Trauma: Accidents, contact sports, or even biting down on something hard can cause tooth trauma. With tooth trauma, teeth may be broken, knocked loose, or even knocked out completely. Often, your dentist can handle tooth trauma better than the doctors in an emergency ward, so call your dentist before you head over to a hospital.
Next time your chompers are giving you grief, give your dentist a call. It?s good to know that help is just a phone call away!
I am monthly getting patches on gums. They get recovered by themselves but doctor told me it is because of B12 deficiency. What are the natural sources of the same? What should I do?
I'm suffering from frequent mouth ulcers. How to reduce there cause. Unable to eat food properly please suggest me a nice solution to this problem. Please give response at earliest.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.