Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Aseem GulatiYour feedback matters!
I am having a blister form past 4 days in my mouth, I have tried various home remedies but it did not get all right, I don't know what to do? Please help me with my problem.
Hi, I am 38 years old man, from last few days when I have taken food bite its very painful in my teeth. Please advise.
I have continue gum bleeding from past 5 months what would I do to get rid of this problem. Please suggest me as soon as you can.
I have yellow teeth! I dont want to go to a dentist for this! I need a home remedy which is quick and harmless.
Why do my teeth turn little yellow after every two years. Then I go for scaling and then again they are fine.
My daughter 2 years old and her teeth starts decay from last 6 month very fast and goto know it cannot be cure until she grown up and we have stoped her bottle feeding because uper portion will decay due to bottle, can you please let us know what need to be done to cure now and stop falling her teeth? and also because of upper teeth contact lower teeth start getting infection.
Sir mere dant me bahut problem he mere sare dant ki chamdi nikal gay he matlb jese sir ke bal gir te he usi tarha meri sari chamdi niche utar gay he kafi dant ke bichme jaga ho gyi hai.
How to get rid of gingivitis naturally or through some easy treatment? A doctor suggested me to go for braces. Is it the right solution?
You know you're suffering from loose tooth if it moves when you brush or while eating. In fact, loose tooth is an indication that you may suffer from an underlying dental problem. Thus, it's vital to be aware of the problems that may cause you to suffer from tooth mobility.
Here are some of the culprits behind your loose teeth.
1. Periodontal disease - Loose teeth problem can occur if you suffer from periodontal disease. This oral condition causes the bone and ligaments that surround your teeth to get weakened. The problem begins to occur once plaque begins to form on your teeth, more specifically around the gum line, leading to the formation of tartar. Eventually, the gums become inflamed causing periodontal pockets to form around the affected tooth or teeth. The result is bone loss and damage to the connective tissues.
2. Osteoporosis - The condition of osteoporosis sees the bone density around your teeth decreasing, resulting in the problem of loosened teeth. Women with osteoporosis are known to be three times more prone to tooth loss than women who don't suffer from this problem.
3. Pregnancy hormones - High estrogen and progesterone hormones during pregnancy can influence the bone and ligaments surrounding a tooth to loosen. If not accompanied by any other dental complication like periodontal disease, it only causes the problem of tooth mobility.
4. Traumatic injury - The connective tissue and the periodontal ligament that keep your teeth in place can become stretched if extreme pressure is placed on them. Whether it's an accident or a fall, any kind of strain to your mouth can harm the bone and ligaments that surround your tooth. Even grinding your teeth or clenching of the jaws can cause the periodontal ligament to get stretched, causing the loose tooth to occur.
I recently noticed some white patches between tooth and gum at back side (not visible) and usually my teeth is yellow coloured. I have removed those visible patches using needles/pins. I feel there are some more left out but not sure. What is the cause and do I need to really worry about them?
I am suffering from gum errossion and my teeth also weak. Some times blood come. A dentist said that this is gingabytes and calculas. Please help me.
I'm 26 male from kerala last few years i'm badly affected with bad breath. Actually I brushed 2 times per day.
My teeth is browness colour don't have smoking and alcohol habit and have sensitive problem. How to keep teeth white and come out from sensitive problem. Pls suggest. Thanks.
Your smile holds great importance as it is one of the first things that a person will notice about you. A smile can leave a long lasting impression on people and is very important for self-esteem and confidence. Smile makeover is a process, which considers your facial appearance, tone of skin, color, width, length or shape of your teeth along with the gum tissues and lips in order to improve your smile. A smile makeover can be done according to your preference and choices.
Here are the areas on which a complete smile makeover concentrates and improves upon:
- Teeth Color: For a perfect smile make over, natural, composite restorations can be used to replace silver and amalgam dental fillings. Teeth whitening process can be undertaken to improve upon the color of the teeth, which are stained or dull. The color and shade of teeth are taken into consideration for several things such as crowns, bridges or dental implants. White, glossy teeth give a youthful, fresh smile. The whitening is done to such an extent that it complements your other features.
- Spacing and Alignment of Teeth: Teeth which overlap each other, have gaps in between or have a crooked appearance can be straightened, and the alignment can be modified by orthodontics or invisalign.
- Replacing Missing Teeth: Missing teeth affect your appearance and your smile by a great deal. The risk of tooth decay is also enhanced. For an ideal smile make over, missing teeth should be replaced with dentures, bridges or other modes of dental implants.
- Balancing Uneven Teeth: In case of uneven or chipped teeth with cracks on them, you can undergo cosmetic correction procedures to make your teeth appear balanced. In case you have a gummy smile, you can undergo recontouring procedures for improvement of your smile.
- Modifying Lips and Cheeks: An unshapely face with wrinkles makes your smile unpleasant. This can be corrected using several procedures, which include orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery. Correction of your lips and cheeks will improve your smile to a great extent.
- Tooth Length: Long teeth are responsible for a fresh, youthful smile. In case of short teeth, smile makeover techniques such as reshaping or lengthening of teeth can be undertaken. This will improve your smile. The proportion of your teeth can also be corrected to give you a perfect smile. The texture of the teeth can also be modified as a part of the smile makeover.
Treatments Used for Smile Makeover:
- A dentist can use an entire range of treatment to achieve your ideal smile makeover. These include:
- In-office, professional teeth whitening, Can brighten teeth up to 9 shades in a single visit
- Porcelain veneers, Thin, natural-looking, ceramic shells that mask imperfections such as cracks and chips
- Dental crowns, Tooth-shaped prosthetics that go over misshapen or worn teeth
- Invisalign, Clear, removable, custom aligners that gradually straighten minor alignment issues
- Dental bonding, Resin bonded to teeth that conceal cracks, gaps, and chips
- Gum contouring, Removing excess gum tissue to improve appearance and conformity of smile
A complete smile makeover allows you to correct and improve your smile, according to your preference. This process involves several cosmetic methodologies, the proper execution of which gives you an enhanced smile.