Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aseem Chawla
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Aseem ChawlaYour feedback matters!
Jayada hasthamithun karne se mera scrotum loose ho gaye hai, usse theek karne ke liye kya karna chahiye jiski vajah se mera penis chota dikhta he please help.
Im 35 years old. Last 10- 15 days im feeling little pain in back side of my head to middle portion. There is no double vision im facing. There is no specific time its happening. I have gas problem. Please advise me. Im scared abt that. Yes one medicine Dr. Could not identify the reason but told me two of my tonsil gland badly enlarge. That may be also cause for that. Pressure was normal. I did some exercise like push up .belly crunch etc. Not wet exercise.
I am feeling cold and weak due to a fever for almost a week now. I'm also suffering from cough and sneezing. The anxiety and discomfort should be treated with immediate prescription.
Hi, I had a problem sleeping from past 3 days for some tensions I request you to tel Me any sleeping medicine to him.
Sir I m suffering from headache left side after done more physical work. Please suggest me affective medicine.
Mujhe hamesha sans lene me problem hoti hai salo se treatment chal rha hai saare checkup kara liye blood test bhi kara aur sabhi test kare uske bad me doctor ne foracart rotacaps 200 pump diya 5 mounth tak kuch nai huaa fir vapas se problam hone lagi hai.
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.