Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asad Ullah KhanYour feedback matters!
My husband is having some allergy type thing at the top sensitive part of sex organ. Earlier when consulted doctor told to apply some oil and Then it will go. But now it is increased. Is there any natural way for curing it like in daily diet or food habit.
I'm B.Tharun 18 years old. I am Masturbating daily two times and sometimes 3 or 4. I can't controlling it. Is is harm to my health. If it is what are the preventive steps to be taken?
Hi I am suffering low spremcount my age 37 I am doing business. Non smoking non drinking non tobacco user. I'm take my body test like kidney liver resticals all normal but my count is low kindly give best solution.
My weight is extra. I want to do less. And my stomach is creating problem for me. So please help me and tail me sometimes.
What is the main problem of heart attack. Radiation or pepsitied food. Give me solution for care of heart.
Can I sex without condom? When sperm comes out then if I eject my penis from vagina. There any chance to get pregnant? Say yes or no? If yes. How? I exudation my sperm outside vagina. Explain.
I am 23 years old male and got issues with severe headache. It occurs randomly and the confusing part is that half of the head pains. Do revert back with appropriate remedies. Thanks.
I have psoriasis. Every one tell me there is no cure for it. Is that true? I want to know what should I eat and what I should not eat.
Did sex with a girl using condom, but the condom crossed its expiration date way back. So it was an old condom. It didn't break though. I want to known is there any chance of STDs. Should I do tests?
I had a corn in my foot. I underwent a surgery and got it removed last year in october. However, its not recovered totally and hurts. So I put a corn cap for 5 days. Today when I opened the corn cap a very thick skin came out but I could not notice the corn. I put another corn cap after taking out that thick dead skin. Shall I continue to put the cap on the foot or shall I remove it amd let it recover without cap?
Am recently married. How to increase my penis size and erection time. Actually she told that she was not getting satisfaction.
I was so exited during intercourse and done very satisfactorily. After intercourse I gone to washroom, I found blood cots in urine. Is there any emergency?
I have sex with my gf for the first time, but she is not bleeding during nor after sex, how can I know that she is a virgin, when I ask she said that its her first time but her vergina got bit lose when I have sex and she seem that no pain with her when I pit my panis in her vergina, can you suggest me doctor.
Hi. I have pcos. Nd my insulin is raised. From last two years I have severe acne. M taking bigomet sr 500 twice daily and aldactone 50 mg. Pls suggest some medicine for acne.
My mother has got a clot in leg calf as it was hit there 2 months ago. But clot is not getting cured. She even has diabetes and age is 48. So what to do? please help.
I due sex with my girlfriend but sperm comes out quickly for 1 mins. Any tablet tell me sir not quickly comes. Please tell me.
Sleepwalking is also known as somnambulism is a type of parasomnia. A parasomnia includes undesired interruption in ones sleep. Sleepwalking happens when you get up from your sleep, and walk around your house. You are actually still in a state of sleep when you are sleepwalking around. It can, likewise, include a progression of other complex activities. You are likely to suddenly get up from sleep and sit on your bed, looking around like you are dazed or confused. Another type of sleepwalking involves abruptly rising in the midst of sleep and running away. Apparently, the patients feel that there is an acute threat, and they must escape from it by running away.
There are more features of sleepwalking. Here is a list of facts on sleepwalking which you should know.
- You may talk or yell as you are sleep walking. Your eyes are normally open and have a look of confusion. The eyes also seem to be glassy. You may perform some activities, which are not supposed to be done at night.
- Strange, peculiar and weird actions are carried out while sleepwalking, in inappropriate places. Urinating in a garbage can, rearranging your furniture or jumping out of the window are common weird activities, which can be observed in sleepwalkers. The patient turns very violent and arrogant.
- In uncommon cases, a patient will get into a car and set out for some unknown location. The patient may even choose to get separate for a long duration. Exposure of inappropriate body parts is also observed in sleepwalkers. Grown ups may dream or fantasize while they sleepwalk.
- Some people tend to eat during sleepwalking phase.
- Waking up a sleepwalker is a very difficult thing to do. When a patient finally wakes up, he is in a state of utter fix and confusion. No memory of the events that happened during sleepwalking remain, and a patient cannot recall anything. Adult patients may sometimes recall very few traces of what might have happened. A clear memory of the events is rarely found in sleepwalkers.
- At times, the patient becomes so violent that he may attack anyone who tries to wake him up. This is seen more in men. The sleepwalking may end abruptly, and the patient will find himself in an unknown place. The last memory that he might recall is going to sleep in bed. Some patients return to their beds after a stroll automatically, without waking up.
- Sleepwalking usually occurs in the first ot the third half of a person's sleeping phase.
Sleepwalking is an unhealthy phenomenon and measures should be taken if you find someone to be sleepwalking.