Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind VaidYour feedback matters!
Hi I have stomach pain from last three days back pain and ulcer in mouth also Please suggest what shout I do.
My son is 2 years 3 month old. He had hip dislocation due to which he was in plaster for 2.5 months (in age of 2 years) and now recovering. His language skills seems to be poor limited to 25 words currently. He likes to stare moving object like fan. Do you see any issue?
Amazing Power of Guava Leaves ! Excellent Obesity & Diabetes Tip !
Guava leaves helps in weight loss as it prevents the body’s complex starches from getting converted into sugars. The Carbs in our body are broken down in the liver and guava leaves prevents this process of Carbohydrates getting transformed into useful compounds.
Guava leaves are also beneficial for diabetes patients. It helps in preventing the body’s absorption of sucrose and maltose and thus helps in lowering blood sugar levels. Consuming Guava leaves tea regularly for more than 12 weeks can help in maintaining your blood sugar levels. It also reduces the production of insulin in the body.
Do follow for more easy to follow, kitchen & home remedies.
Do take Personalised/Customised Diet/Therapeutic Nutrition Consultations for best results.
Dt. Neetha Dilip.
Hi doctor. Is lactogen safe for new born babies. My baby weight was 4.25 kg while delivery. Now it's 4 kg. My feeding is not sufficient for him it seems. So if it cries in hungry, we give lactogen often. Is it safe or it has side effects?
My baby is 6 month old are mosquito stickers good to stick on baby clothes while taking him out for a walk in the evening. What should I do to keep him away from mosquito bites.
Sir,my 2 years old daughter start crying at midnight daily we don't know the reason for that ,please give some treatment for this problem ?
I have a 23 days old baby girl but she didn't cry after birth. She was admitted in nursery NICU for 20 days. Now she is at the home. But she is not crying yet and have no normal activity like a healthy child. Feeding and medicine is giving by tube. She is suffered from birth asphyxia. AGA. RDS. HIE grade 2nd. Sepsis. Shock. ATN. please tell if she will get well there is no disability. I mean mentally or physically. Please give opinion.
Hello. I have given Syrup Duphalac to my 3 years old daughter Zahra for constipation for past 3 days But the stool still seems to be hard and she is having pain it seems and hence has not passed stool for past 3 days. Pls advise.
My baby fell at my home. After 2,3 minutes his forehead was in reddish and also swelled. We use little thromphophob and also ice pack for reduction of swelling. He s having little temperature. What can I do immediately.?
I am 13 years old. I have mainly sneezed and slightly cough when I wokeup in the early morning for study between 4am to 6am and not in other times.
My baby 9 month old her eyes can not right left eye missing right position so we know the right doctor to concern with.?
My son is not eating properly almost every time but he is too much fond of junk food. Give some advice.
The role of parents in language development of children is a primary one. Basically, it will be a one way communication as babies will not respond, but that should not deter you from speaking to them. It has been shown that talking to children early on helps them to talk faster and learn more words. The number of words a child hears is directly proportional to the amount of vocabulary he/she will be able to master.
6 ways to help your baby learn speaking:
- Let them listen a lot: Children learn speaking by listening first. So more and more words they will listen, so do they will speak. Make sure your child comes in contact with children in the peer group and plays with them as with the help of their friends they can learn many words.
- Read a book: You should start reading to your child as early as possible. The type of book is not as important as you may use, various touch and feel books such as graphic novels. Initially, you may start with board books and then move on to picture books and finally to story books. It helps in increasing the child's vocabulary.
- Talk as much as you can: Part of a child's ears and brain that respond to sound are developed since birth, so even though talking to your baby may not make much sense, talking to them enhances their development of speech. The infant absorbs the words which facilitates speaking.
- Look for cues: If the child is interested in something such as a book or a toy, then engage with the child on that subject. Encourage him/her to ask questions and interact as much as possible. These interactions help in enhancing the child's language skills.
- Limit television: Using television to teach vocabulary to your child is not as effective as talking directly. The primary reason is that characters in television do not react to your child's cues. This does not allow the child interact, which results in reduced language learning.
- Treat ear infections early: It is important to treat ear infections early as this causes hearing problems which in turn delays language learning. Consulting a pediatrician to get treatment for ear infections of your child is advisable. You should see to it that the child is being administered medications at regular intervals.