Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind VaidYour feedback matters!
I have pupl polyp maybe. Is there any treatment for it? Can it be due to bacterial infection or hiv? I had oral sex 8 months ago. I got tested for stds and hiv regularly till 6 months. All came negative. Why do I have this then?
If a girl is sex without safely and result is negative in test in 10 days after sex but period are not coming is there any medicine for it.
Suffering with pcod from 2 years. Periods are not regular. Difficulties to conceive. Please suggest medicineWant to get pregnant.
Me 27 sal ki hu meri sadi ko 3 sal huve hai mera period cycle 40/42 ka hai meri last date19/1/2015 me thi us hisab se mene 40 dino ke bad mera period nahi aya mene check kiya to pregnacy kit se to result positive aya lekin sam ko bleeding ho gaya muje laga date agai lekin dusare din bleeding nahi huva vapas check kiya positive aya doc ke pass gaye unho ne bhi pregnacy hai aesa kaha aur hcg ke injection lene ke liye bola mene ek injection liya fir dusare din bleeding to nahi ata lekin dag dikhai dete aur dot jitna brown colour ka chipchipa nikalta fir dusare hapte dusara lene gaye to bataya apko twins hai fir bhi vese hi dag dhikai dete bad me 3 hapte 3 injection lene gaye to bataya hartbeat nahi dikhai deti aur bahot bleeding hoto jaye to cleenic a jana nahi hogi to niche se koi machin dal ke dekhe ge aur 3 injection ke bad brown dabhe kam ho gaye hai me kya karu muje kuch samaj nahi ata ye meri pehali pregnacy hai muje isaka answer dena please
I had my c sec delivery 10 months ago. I got my periods after 5 months of my delivery. But since then I am running on irregular cycles. It gets delayed by at least 1 and a half month. I had a history of irregular periods even before my pregnancy. Had taken some medicines at that point of time to make them regular.
1. Dried fruits and nuts
2. Chocolate milk
3. Egg Omelet
4. Whole wheat bagel with peanut butter
5. Cottage cheese
7. Sweet potatoes
9. Greek yogurt
10. Peanut butter sandwich
11. Healthy cereals
12. Fruit smoothie
15. Protein pancakes
16. Whey protein
17. Apple and peanut butter
18. Cheese and crackers
19. Stir fry veg
20. Light pizza.
Urinary infection is one widespread disorder that most of the human beings face in the later stages of their lives. The infection is experienced mostly by half of the women and according to statistical data, it has been noted that about 40% of women and 12% of men get infected with urinary infection. Women who are sexually active have more possibilities to get this infection. It is an infection suffered by many people and which is more vulnerable to children and women.
The symptoms that are identified for a person with urinary infection are frequent urination and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications, and medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort caused.
Main Causes of Urinary Infection:
- The main reason for urinary infection is the bacterium that moves from the urinary duct to the urinary bladder.
- The other main reasons for urinary tract infection are due to sexual intercourse, pregnancy and diabetes.
- There are chances to get urinary infection if a person has sex with many partners.
- In most women urinary infection is caused due to hormonal imbalance after menopause.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it can weaken the bladder and makes it prone to urinary infection.
Treatment for Urinary Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can be used for the treatment of urinary infection and these include
- It is very necessary to drink a lot of water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that causes the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- It is advisable to eat foods rich in Vitamin C as they are helpful in making the urine more acidic, and it inhibits further growth of the bacterium in the urinary tract.
- It is very important that spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners be cut from the diet to reduce the irritation.
- It is very important to include healthy foods in your diet, and that are high on fiber carbohydrates and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- Herbal remedies can be opted for treatment of urinary tract infection, and the leaves of bearberry are used for this purpose.
- Most importantly, it is very necessary to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. Women should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
Hello respected doctor's, I am 42 years old and my wife age 28, we have 2son. What is the best birth control method for her Condoms Or CoppertT. Please suggest me. Thank you.
Nobody lives forever. But if you make these small lifestyle changes, you could add years to your life.
You’ve built a lot of stuff in your life—maybe a deck, perhaps some muscle, certainly your reputation. But no matter how boast-worthy (or cringe-inducing) the final results, all of your projects up to this point have just been warmups for this one: constructing stronger and longer telomeres.
These caps on the ends of your chromosomes influence the way you age, and by building buff telomeres you may reduce your risk of developing cancer, heart disease, and other chronic conditions.
That’s why you should consider this five-step plan your blueprint to living a longer life. Granted, no one will actually be able to see the results of your hard work. So what? Your longevity will be proof of a job well done.
1. Bring Those 10 Minutes to Your Quiet Space
Sit down, close your eyes, and breathe in and out to the count of 10.
2. Eat Your Greens with Orange Peppers
This combo contains lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamin C, three antioxidants that protect your DNA from free-radical damage.
3. Finally Learn Your Neighbor’s Name
You’ll both benefit from getting to know each other: A study reported that people who live in communities with lower levels of social cohesion and safety had shorter telomeres than residents of more tightly knit neighborhoods.
4. Want to Pair Those Peppers with Protein?
Grill up salmon or tuna, which are filled to the gills with omega-3 fatty acids.
5. Use Your Self-Awareness to Monitor Your Folate Intake
In a 2015 study, people with the highest levels of folate, found in leafy greens, had the shortest telomeres.
Too much of it can damage DNA. But don’t skimp on spinach; cut back on fortified grains, like cereal.
HAVE A HEALTHY LIVING ...
Hi actually I ask personal question I was married last two years but I don't know my vagina is very loose please give me and how to tight and I am too weak and how to increase my weight.
My gf Have sex on 21jan, within 4hour she take ipill but period date is 5th but itz not come today is 9th please tell me is it due to ipill tht delay period asap please.
Hello sir I want to know about a sex time. Before 2 years I got married I want to know that what about to sex she is pregnant from last 7 months is that we can sex now or not?
What is d meaning of n. T scan and why. Our doctor not recommend the N.T scan. Is it ok. Please help me sir or madam.
I'm 43 years old have a 15 years old daughter was not in contact with my husband for last 6 years he came in Feb we had sex almost after 48 hours I started bleeding which continued for almost 5 days but my periods was due on 3rd of March. Till now my 5 days periods are regular without any disturbance. But since I bleed I have pain in my lower abdomen and all the time feel urine pressure. I've also taken pregnancy test with negative result. My husband came on Feb 22. I bleed bw 24-28 Feb. Pregnancy test on March 7th.
When a woman is expecting her child, she has a lot of responsibilities on her shoulders for the health and well-being of herself and her child. An expectant mother is recommended to follow certain rules and give up certain habits, so that during the pregnancy period she and the unborn child in her womb get all the nutrients for the healthy growth of the baby. There are certain preconception cares that the expecting mother must abide by.
Some of these are explained below:
- Giving up of bad habits: Smoking and drinking are not uncommon habits in today’s world. But when you are pregnant, it is advised that you give up these habits for some time at least. Smoking or inhalation of smoke makes it difficult for the child to breathe inside. Furthermore, if you are into substance abuse, then it is expected that you would give it up as well when you are pregnant.
- Health Supplements: Folic acid is a must during pregnancy. This is why medical practitioners often recommend you to take folic acid pills once a day to keep your immune system strong. It also provides you enough supplements for production of red blood cells and provides for the much needed iron in your body.
- Counselling: Many times people think that counselling is needed by those who are mentally unstable or in need of immediate help. But that is not the case. Counselling is important for every expectant woman. This is primarily to calm you down as you undergo several hormonal changes. Further, if you are pregnant for the first time then it is to guide you about the complications and side effects of pregnancy.
- Proper Immunization: There are a few vaccinations that you need to take when you are expecting. These would help in the proper development of the child, keep you away from severe diseases as well as boost your immune system. Thus, proper and timely vaccinations are a must during your pregnancy period.
Thus, these are some of the tips and rules that a pregnant woman must follow in order to make sure that she and her baby are healthy. These are often advised by the medical practitioner themselves, but on their own as well, woman take care of these points. These are just outlined to make the woman more cautious before the birth of her child. They are good for both the mother and the baby.
Pregnancy brings with it a whole lot of body system changes and oral health is no exception. Some simple careful planning, however, can help avoid a lot of oral health complications associated with pregnancy. The hormonal changes during pregnancy have a direct effect on the oral health and has higher incidence of decay, pregnancy gingivitis, and pregnancy tumors. Additionally, morning sickness affects the regular oral care, leading to more plaque and decay.
Before pregnancy: If you are planning to get pregnant, then a dental visit can help you get a thorough check-up ahead of the pregnancy. A routine cleaning and check for cavities should be sufficient to avoid any urgent treatment need during the period of pregnancy.
During pregnancy: If you were not able to do your pre-pregnancy dental visit, inform the dentists about pregnancy as early as possible. All elective procedures can be done after the delivery. Only really essential treatment that cannot wait until the delivery should be undertaken during pregnancy, most safe if done during the 4th to 6th months.
Listed below are some points to consider as far as oral/dental health is considered during pregnancy:
- Scaling and polishing can be done as usual
- Inform the dentist about all the medications that you are advised by your gynecologist
- Periodic check-up once in 3 months to reduce severity of gum disease and decay
- Good oral hygiene measures including brushing, flossing, and rinsing
- Try a bland toothpaste if morning sickness is very severe
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Tooth formation happens in the third month and requires diet rich in calcium and minerals
- Avoid sweet snacks which can lead to greater plaque formation
The hormone changes combined with oral infection (could be gum disease or tooth decay) can lead to severe effects on the developing baby. It is extremely important to avoid dental infections, as these may necessitate antibiotics, require x-rays and even require treatment like root canal and/or extraction, all of which are best avoided until after the baby is delivered. It is considered safe for dental procedures to be done during the 4th to 6th month. Though now there are safer measures to do x-rays and dental procedures, they are best avoided, unless in case of emergency. This emergency situation can be avoided by better planning and some minimal care. Severe gum disease could also lead to premature or low birth weight of the baby. So plaque buildup should be avoided which leads to both decay and gum disease.
After delivery: After the delivery of the baby, please visit your dentist to ensure that there is no emergent dental condition requiring attention. Resume your regular dental care after delivery.