Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind VaidYour feedback matters!
Is ivf treatment always successful? I am going to undergo a surgery next month for removal of endometriosis cyst on right ovary. Doctor suggesting me to go for ivf treatment within 3 months after the surgery.
Hello doc, my periods are late along with that I am feeling tired and pain in my breast. My periods date is 7th august but till now they are not coming. I am too much irritated with body ache. Please help me.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"
I'm pregnant now 5th month. I am getting severe gas and heartburn problem. Please advice me what should i do?
Many a times, working women due to their busy schedules seem to forget to have a healthy diet and tend to munch on unhealthy food items during their work hours. This should be avoided and working women should pay a heed to what they are eating so that you can avoid complications later. So here are some healthy diet tips suggested by a working woman herself, a Lucknow dietician and the best dietician in India.
- Carry a healthy and homemade lunch to office: Prepare a healthy lunch at home and carry it to your office. For this, the best dietician in India says that include all the nutrients in your lunch. Include veggies, rotis, rice and dal, and a salad to your tiffin box.
- Avoid packed foods: If you get hungry during your work hours and feel like munching on something then do not go for processed and packed foods. Instead, Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India suggests you to carry a fruit or some dry fruits and nuts with you to eat when you feel like munching.
- Limit the number of cups of coffee and tea you drink: Offices usually have coffee machines and access to tea as well. The best dietician in India says that because of this, working women tend to drink a number of cups of coffee and tea. Try to limit this amount to just one cup per day or even better, none at all.
- Don’t skip breakfast: No matter how much of a hurry you are in, the best dietician in India says that the most important meal of the day i.e. breakfast should not be missed. A good, healthy breakfast will help in keeping you energetic all day.
- Dinner: Yes, the Lucknow dietician agrees that you might get exhausted and hungry after a long day’s work. And you might put any food in your mouth that comes in front of you just to fight hunger. But the best dietician in India says that it is important to stay mindful and pay attention to what you are eating for your dinner as well. Again, eat healthy and nutrient-packed food for your dinner.
Lucknow dietician says that working women should follow this diet plan for gaining the best of health.
पालक है सबसे अच्छा:
- दृष्टि सुधारने में मदद करता है |
- रोगों से लड़ता है |
- प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत बनाता है |
- पालक फाइबर में उच्च है, तो यह आपको पूर्ण और पाचन में मदद करता है।
- कैंसर को रोकने में मदद करता है |
- यह विरोधी भड़काऊ है |
- उच्च रक्तचाप को कम करता है |
- स्वस्थ, चमकदार त्वचा को बढ़ावा देता है |
- हड्डियों को मजबूत करता है |
- मस्तिष्क और तंत्रिका तंत्र समारोह में मदद करता है |
- पालक, कोलोरी में कम लेकिन पोषक तत्वों में उच्च है ।
I had intimate moment with my last bf and bleeding was high after intercourse on 30april I am getting married is there any Chances of bleed again. Or rough sex can led to bleeding at this time.
I am feeling pain in my back and stomach from last 1 day. The pain is similar to backache we feel during periods although I had my last period 15 days back. Also, I got small bleeding once yesterday evening which is now ok. The pain is severe while walking. Can you please suggest some medication.
My wife had a period on 23rd of Nov it was for 4 days so when can I have intercourse with my wife to get pregnant please give me advise.
26 feb I am delivered a baby. Kindly guide me when I am going to do a safe sex. I am not ready for more child now. Help me.
Gastroparesis is a condition when your stomach feels full and heavy even after it has been more than a couple of hours after meal. Generally, it takes maximum 1 & ½ hours for the stomach to feel empty, but if the time taken for it is more, then this is a condition of gastroparesis. It means there is some change in your normal digestion process.
In this circumstance, the food in your stomach doesn’t digest easily and creates a lump. As a result, you have hard time digesting your food. It also means the nerves connected to the stomach are not functioning well. There are a number of reasons for which you can get gastroparesis.
- Diabetes is one of the most common causes of making you feel fuller.
- Disorders in the nervous system, mainly Parkinson’s disease or cerebral attack can create this problem.
- Some medicines, especially antidepressants or anti-inflammatory in nature and certain painkillers can cause this problem.
Gastroparesis shows a number of symptoms:
- Occasional vomiting as you feel unnecessarily fuller. When you vomit, it gives out chunks of undigested food
- A feeling of nausea
- You feel full after you have eaten very little
- Bloating and pain in your abdomen
- There is alteration in the blood sugar level
- You don’t feel like eating due to loss of appetite
- You lose considerable weight as you don’t eat much
- A possibility of suffering from malnutrition, again due to lack of appetite
How it can be treated?
When you identify the reason for gastroparesis, then treating it becomes easier. If diabetes or nerve disorder is creating the problem, leave it to your doctor to treat. For other causes like lack of appetite, there are some natural ways of treating it.
- Have frequent smaller meals. This way you don’t push yourself to eat much and at the same time, the body doesn’t lack nutrition and energy
- Avoid fibrous fruits
- Avoid high carbohydrate and high fat foods, which takes time to digest
- Intake foods which you can swallow, like soups or stew. They are healthy and are also easy to digest
If the problem still persists, consult your doctor who may prescribe some medicines to stimulate the stomach muscles. They generally have no side-effects. There are some medicines which can control your vomiting and nausea. There are some surgical treatments for gastroparesis, where the doctors place a feeding tube in your small intestine. A gastric venting channel is another option, which helps you to get relief from excessive gas formation in your stomach, thus accelerating the process of digestion.
Sir please help me i am so confused.Me n my bf had unprotect sex 29 jan . And take i pill in 12 hours.But bleeding aftr 3 days.My period is 10 days late n prega news test is negative pls sugest m i pregnant.Or not pregnancy test is acurate result sirrrr please help me.
Hi sir meri wife ko 3 ko period aaya Tha aur maine 10 12 14 16 17 ko sex kiya Hai mai ye janana chahta hoo ki is period mai sex karne se meri wife pregnant ho sakti hai yaa nhi because meri wife kaa pahle Miscarriage ho gaya tha but ab mai bachha chahta hoo isliye sir plzzz help me ki is baar bachha ho jayega ki nhi meri wife ko please sir help me.
I and my gf done intercourse on 5th day of her date, her regular period date is every month 5. We done protected sex only. But one unprotected sex, that also before sperm comes I stop it. But till now she did not get period. Give prescribe some tablet name to get period. Her age is 25.
6 must-have foods during your first trimester
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.