Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arvind Gupta
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female. I feel like vomiting when I am tensed. I even vomit sometimes. I am a kind of person who easily get tensed for small reasons. Pls suggest some tips for my problem.
Hi I dont know whether it is depression, my brother want me to quit his house, I have poor salary, the rent I have to pay is half of my salary, I tried to commit suicide, but I couldn' t. I am 41 not married, what to do
I have lost one of my friend in last year frm dat time I'm very depressed nd not able to concentrate on anything not even family friends and college can you tell me the solution plzzzz.
My husband is abusive. He got from his parents. But m scared of my baby he can learn from him even m getting in depression. Need some sessions.
I'm an engineering student. Currently it's my exam time. I'm not able to bare the frustration and I'm getting depressed slightly. Any good suggestions so that it can reduce my frustration?
I am 18 years old and I am suffering from depression for a few years now I have achieved nothing positive in my life my marks are very low and I cannot concentrate on my studies my mind wanders around evrytime I try to concentrate. My parents are very annoyed with me and wants me out of the house. I feel very lonely and I do not have much of friends my parents are also very distant and I cannot share anything with them they judge me and always brings out negativity. I have been through a series if breakups and tge recent one has completely shattered me. All these negativity has let me hate myself and I have frequent mood swings attitude problems short temper please help me to have a normal life again.
I am a student of class 12 I am very timid I get disturbed by slightest of noise for example my mother doing kitchen chores creating some voice I get disturbed moreover I get scared I am studying some one calls me or keep his hand on my head or on back to call me or out of love or affection ---when I am doing my exam and the examiner says time is out after 15 minutes I will collect paper my hand starts trembling heartbeat fastens and I become to sweat my throat becomes dry and my voice too trembles my legs start trembling to the worse how can I become mentally strong.
Depression is a mental state which is not easily identified in its early stages; it is evident only when the symptoms become obvious. You may overlook it as a passing phase, and assume it to be normal. The people around you may also get used to the symptoms and accommodate accordingly. This can make the identification of depression even more complicated. Homeopathic treatments are entirely natural and do not carry any side effects. They are holistic treatments that get rid of the cause instead of just treating the symptoms of depression. The various homeopathic remedies for depression are:
- For anxiety related depression: Aconite is a homeopathic remedy that is used in the treatment of anxiety. The symptoms that it is used to treat are the ones, which occur suddenly and make you extremely pessimistic. For acute panic attacks, this medicine is very effective. Some other medicines that are also used to treat anxiety are Argentum Nitricum and Arsenic album.
- For depression in teenagers: Kali phos is a very effective homeopathic remedy for treating depression in teenagers, the causes of which are usually hormonal changes and high levels of stress. In some cases, depression may also be triggered by genetic factors. Ignatia is also used to treat depression in teenagers.
- Stress related depression: Kali phos is used to treat stress-related depression. It also helps in treating fatigue with homeopathy.
- Insomnia that results from depression: To remedy insomnia resulting from depression, you can opt for Kali Phos and Coffea Cruda.
- Severe depression: If the symptoms of depression are very severe and include suicidal tendencies, Aurum Metallicum may be recommended.
- Depression resulting from menopause: It is common for a woman to undergo a phase(s) of depression during menopause. The homeopathic remedies that are used in the treatment of this condition are Lachesis and sepia.
- Seasonal affective disorder: This type of disorder usually occurs during the winter season. The treatment for this disorder is prescribed after a proper diagnosis of the symptoms. Ignatia is a remedy that is usually recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.