Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind GuptaYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to read since 1 week due to having a severe headache and having a severe neck pain tried to do work but didn't what to do? Please help me.
I am having knee pain my age is 45 years from last 4-5 months. I have tried various medicine but the pain is as it is. May I get the the cure for my knees pain?
I am 27 years old men, I have hair problem, am using home remedies for that but I didnt stop. When comb the hair it falling more from root.
. I want to reduce my weight but my weight cannot reduced all my try. So I want a advice about reduced weight how. So take important action on my question sir.
My penis erectile and small it is about 4 inches. I make it large as gain size. It is too soft as sponge but I want to make it hard as rocks. Help me.
What are the symptoms of Jaundice? Can you suggest any precautions for not catching up this disease.
Hi Sir In my childhood days, I eat lot of sugar & sweets. At age of 10, a big worm came out from the anal. After that I hv started reducing intake of sweets. Now a days I hv completely stopped taking sugar. But sometimes if I take sweet even once in a month. I feel small worm biting. Kindly help.
I am suffering from hair loss for the past two years. Density of my hair became very low. Is it possible to regrow my hair? Is hair regrowth is possible?
Now I am 18 years old and my hairs are getting white. Will you please suggest me any solution or prescribe me any medicine to regain my black hairs?
Chickenpox or varicella is a type of viral infection that causes itchy rashes accompanied by tiny fluid-filled blisters. It is highly communicable to those who have not experienced this disease earlier or have not been immunized against it through vaccination.
The vaccine against chickenpox is a shot protecting anyone, who has already contracted the disease. It is known as the varicella vaccine since chicken pox is triggered by the virus called varicella-zoster. The vaccine is prepared from a living but a weakened virus.
Why would you require a chicken pox virus?
- The risk behind the condition aggravating into something life threatening is high among adults, infants and people possessing a weak immunity system as they are prone to developing serious complications as well. There is no way you can predict who would be the next prey.
- The illness is extremely contagious and can get transmitted either through air while coughing or sneezing or by direct contact especially with the fluid present in the chicken pox blisters. For this reason, you need to stay segregated until and unless all your blisters have dried up or crusted over. The illness may induce itchy rashes all over your body along with fussiness, cough and headaches.
- The vaccine is recommended for all adults and adolescents who have not been infected by chicken pox ever earlier. A vaccine called MMRV offers a combined protection against varicella, rubella, mumps and measles.
- The vaccine has to be administered in two shots. However the medicines are not devoid of mild side effects,for instance, swelling in the region where you have been injected alongside mild rashes.
Who should not opt for the vaccine?
- Pregnant women since the effect of the vaccine on your fetus is yet to be unraveled
- People who are allergic to neomycin and gelatin ( a gelatin-free varicella vaccine is actually available)
- People suffering from diseases caused due to a weak immunity system or taking high dosage of steroids
- Cancer patients who have to be treated with chemotherapy, drugs and X-rays
- People who have had a blood transfusion in about five months before receiving the shot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have pain in my throat and also my sound is changed from last 2 month it is happening what should I have to do.
Sir I'm having acne problem. I have tried clindamycin and nicotinamide gel which has reduced my acne but not removed them and there are lots of black spot on my face and also my face has lost my glow that I used to have. So how can I control acne problem, remove black spots from my face, lighten my facial skin?
Hii I am 20 year old and I am overweighted my belly is covered with fat as well as my back and thigh also and when I wear jeans. On side they form like tighter please tell me wht should I do to look good and I also want to loss my weight please tell me wht should do for this.
I have sex on 23th and I am late 6 days I test pregnancy test it still negative so I am pregnant or not.
I have severe headache please help me what to do. My head is bursting sooo plzz help me how to get out this problem.
A certain psychiatric condition, which causes a person to be functionally impaired in social and occupational settings is known as Impulse Control Disorder. Most of you are granted with the ability to think before you act but it isn't the case for people suffering with such a condition. People diagnosed with this condition are not able to withstand the urge to do something detrimental to themselves or other people.
This condition is similar to other disorders such as kleptomania, compulsive gambling and pyromania to name a few. Although people suffering from this disorder do not plan their acts, the acts they do perform generally fulfill their conscious wishes. Other disorders of such similar nature like Kleptomania and ADHD, which are associated with difficulty in controlling impulses but that is not their chief feature. Patients of impulse control disorder find it highly distressful and are hence often seen to lose control of their actions and consequently their lives.
What causes this disorder?
Some medical practitioners are of the opinion that this disorder is a subgroup of other conditions, such as stress, anxiety, OCD and etc. Scientists and researchers are not particularly sure what causes this condition but have determined that it can be caused due to a combination of physiological, emotional and psychological factors pertaining to cultural and societal aspects. Also, certain brain structures linked to emotions and memory functions in and around the frontal lobe are linked to planning functions and impulses.
Some studies show that certain hormones such as testosterone which are associated with aggression and violence may also play a role in forming such disorder. Aggressive and violent behaviors are apparent in people suffering from this disorder. Certain studies have shown a connection between certain forms of seizure disorders and aggressive impulsive behaviors.
People with such disorders are also more likely to contract addiction and mood disorders. Antidepressants are usually prescribed in treating such disorders.