Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Naraina. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arvind Gupta
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old, generally I ll go to bed late nights and wake up late in mornings. There isn't any particular timings I follow to sleep. Does this effect my activeness in remaining time of my day? I want to stick with perfect sleep timings. IF I make a habit now does this disturb my internal clock cycle? Suggest me the best way to rest my biological cycle.
I have gastric problem since childhood. Burning sensation ,acidity etc. At times I feel burning sensation in my nostrils. Recently I have started taking losar 25 for high BP. I suffer from mild constipation too. How to control this problem.
I have chickenpox spots on my face from 5 years what are the solution of it what are the expenditure of it. Tell me that medicine name please doctor verma.
Piles or haemorrhoids as they are also known are an extremely painful condition caused by the inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus. Straining to pass stool can create tears in these veins and cause bleeding. Some of the factors that influence this condition are age, a diet that is rich in processed foods and chronic constipation or diarrhoea. Treatment for piles is usually a combination of dietary changes, medication and exercise. While some foods ease digestion, others can hinder it. Hence, it is important to know what to eat and what to avoid when suffering from piles.
Here are a few things you should include in your diet.
- Figs and prunes: Figs and prunes can be eaten fresh or in their dried form to prevent and treat piles. Both these fruits are rich sources of fibre and can even act as home remedies for constipation.
- Spinach: Spinach is not only a rich source of iron and fibre; it also helps cleanse the digestive tract. Spinach also promotes regular bowel movements and eases constipation.
- Okra: Okra adds bulk to stool and makes undigested food move faster through the intestinal tract. Okra is also rich in fibre and hence prevents constipation and the formation of piles. Additionally, it soothes and lubricates the intestines.
- Brown rice: Brown rice is healthier than polished rice and also contains lesser calories. At the same time, it is a good source of fibre and hence a must have in your diet.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to prevent and treat piles. Water improves the digestive abilities of the intestines and eases the passing of stool. Not drinking enough water is one of the most common causes of constipation. Ideally, a person should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.
There are also a few food items you should avoid when dealing with piles. Some of these are:
- Spices: Strong spices can irritate the digestive tract and cause diarrhoea and indigestion. Hence, avoid curries and food that is cooked in a lot of heavy spices.
- Red meat: Red meat is difficult to digest and hence a common cause of constipation. For this reason, it should be completely avoided when suffering from piles. Processed red meat such as salami, sausages etc should also be avoided.
- Caffeine: Tea, coffee and sodas that contain caffeine should be avoided as they can make stools hard and dry. This can cause constipation and aggravate haemorrhoids.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!