Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind GuptaYour feedback matters!
My penis has feel weakness with lose of energy and stamina as bcoz the habit of daily masturbation, so is there any natural ways or tips which I should follow in my life to get back the strength and power of my penis as it felt before the habit of daily masturbation and ultimately which will consider my penis as healthy and strong penis?
I am having facial hair issues. Not a lot of hair but 8-9 coarse hair on my chin. I have my thyroid levels normal (i got it tested after the problem occured). And no other menstrual irregularities. What could be the possible reason? are there any possibilities of having pcos even with normal menstual cycle? I want to undergo laser hair removal for that. What are the chances of its regrowth? and basically am a very hairy person. Thank you in advance:-)
I am 19 yrs. Old and my size of the nipple are very small compared to my breasts I need a solution to increase it. And moreover it does not look good at all.
FOR diabetic am not taking medicine .some years before I took. But forget the name . And for thyroid I took eltroxin 50 daily one.
My dad had seizure at 2.30 am in the middle of sleep. The weather at the time was cold. This is the first time I have seen seizure for my dad. My father was little upset ever since my grandfather passed away last year. Will it occur again? Recurrent? Any medication for seizures? Any lifestyle changes has to be made? Kindly reply ASAP.
Obesity and diabetes usually go hand in hand and both of them have one common solution - physical exercise. It is a known solution to obesity related problems and after fat loss, many people have stated reduction in health problems caused by it.
However diabetes, whether caused by obesity or not can also be kept in check by regular physical exercise. Let's see how it does so:
1. Keeps body insulin in check - Exercising regularly ensures that insulin levels within your body are kept in check. Insulin is what makes the blood sugar get absorbed into the muscles for energy in the form of glucose. Thus this reduces blood sugar levels within the body and keeps the levels within the body under control for patients who have higher blood sugar counts.
2. Exercising helps reduce depression and stress - Exercising is known to have a very positive effect mentally as endorphins are released after a workout. This makes you feel happier and better about yourself and reduces stress or depression. Both depression and stress are known to have triggered Diabetes related issues in the long run and exercising can definitely help keep them in check.
3. Exercise can actually correct insulin resistance - It is a myth that people who suffer from insulin resistance cant benefit from exercise and it helps regulate resistance. If you start exercising and working out, then the insulin resistance is checked and regulated where in the capacity of the body to absorb blood sugar in the form of glucose actually increases.
4. Reduces the chance of heart problems caused by diabetes - Diabetes increases the chances of heart problems and also the blocking of arteries through arteriosclerosis. These blockages could result in a heart attack or other related problems and exercising can help reduce their possibilities as well.
5. Exercising also helps to keep your appetite in check - it is known that proper exercising works as a hunger killer and thus will help control your appetite. This is good in two ways:
- A controlled appetite will helps you lose weight which may be a contributing factor to your diabetes
- If you have non obesity related diabetes, then appetite suppression will help you eat better and stop you from eating foods or untimely snacks that may contribute to blood sugar issues.
However, it is prudent to visit your doctor and discuss how you can optimize your exercise routine to get the best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.