Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind C KackerYour feedback matters!
I have sore throat and runny nose. I cough sometimes. My body temperature is normal. What do you advise me to do?
I am suffering from ch sinusitis since last 25 year and taking tab cetrizine from 10 years their is any side effects of cetrizine tab I need answer from ent doc.
Dear sir. I have throat infection since long time along with that I have gastric problem also. Some times I'm getting breath issues. And getting pressure on my chest. Kindly give me suggestions.
Sir, one of my neighbor is suffering From Dizziness? He consulted with doctor but nothing was helpful. Sir, will prescribe some medicines?
I am suffering from blocked nose due to nasal polyps in left nose from last 6 month. In night nose is block. And throat mai kharash bhi ho jati hai. I use homeopathic medicine & nasal drop nasivion moist. But daily use of nasivion moist is not good asked by doctor. Please suggest medicine. My age is 40 year &
I've very poor appetite & nausea problem & due to this, I'm very under weight. Also, I've Chronic sinusitis & Migraine.
I have been suffering from throat infection since 14 days. Initially I had cold then had severe infection, met physician he gave augmed 625 for 1 week. But I used for only 3 days and felt relief, but after two days I felt a bit irritation. So again used same augmed 625 still didn't get relief. Again met doctor he changed to ceoflex xl, I used for 5 days. I am feeling pain in ear sometimes . Meet ent even he said still some infection is remaining and continue tabs for two days . Does infection persists for so many days ? Even I am getting cough.
I am 25 year old and my nose has blocked from infection what can I do that my nose and my fever has stopped.
I am 23 years old male. I feel like falling down, while standing suddenly after sitting for some time. I hold something and stand for a few seconds to control myself from falling. What should I do?
Doctor i often feel a disturbance in my right ear the disturbance comes when i catch cold the disturbance is a beating sound which comes from my ear what can i do for it ?
Dear Sir, I have some throat infection. It is pain like cut external body. It doesn't hurt at time of speaking but very highly time of eating. What to do?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"