Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind BountraYour feedback matters!
Sir, my son 3.5 years old. He s taking L hist mont 2.5 mg daily, instead of giving him that, I gave xyzal m 5 mg. Is there any emergency I rush to the hospital?
My 2.5 year playful son complained me for pain in stomach at around 8: 00 pm. However the pain was not continuous. Due to pain he took light dinner and refused to take remaining food. At 9: 30 pm he again started crying due to pain then he had loose motion (but not very loose). Then he vomited after taking ORS. After that he vomited 3 times within an hour. I have given him Domped (4.5 ml) and then he slept as he has no energy in his body, but after half an hour he again vomited. Please provide your suggestions.
At 20 days of my son's birth we took echo test for my son. He have congenital supravalvular aortic stenosis (Mild 2.8 (33)). Now he is 8 months. On july 21 We took the same test. Now it is moderate (3.5 (15)). So we are consulting pediatric cardiologist. My doubt is when proper treatment is taken for this. If surgery needed wen it is to be done. After surgery Will he be completely alright or will consequences occur lifelong.
My baby is 1 month and 20 days old. She is having loose motion since 9 days we use to feed lactogen formula milk. Doctor suggested to change that and use nutricia Nusobee casein formula. May I know whether its gud for baby. It don't have any side effects right.
Having a child is one of the most physically and emotionally trying situations that a couple will go through? This is especially true for a mother. The mother goes through a roller coaster of emotional and physical changes as well as other changes in her job and relationship. So, if you are going back to work after having a baby, read this article to gain some perspective!
- Deciding When: Timing is the first thing that matters in such cases. Remember to discuss this aspect with your partner and get some much needed advice from someone who will be sharing the child's responsibilities with you. Also, emotionally the mother has to be ready to leave the child for that duration in order to go to work and be productive. Feelings like guilt and helplessness may overwhelm you at first, but you have to have your coping mechanisms in place when it comes down to it.
- Coping Mechanisms: Speaking of coping mechanisms, let us discuss what all you can do to make a smooth transition from new mother to working mother. Finding support is crucial to begin with. The babysitter or family members who will be the caregiver for the child in those hours when you working, should be someone who you can trust implicitly. It may help to interview and spend time with a new nanny or babysitter before the child is born. This will help in setting a pace, understanding expectations and adjusting to each other even as you build trust. Another coping mechanism includes having someone you can talk to a friend, your parents, your spouse or a co worker. It can be anyone who will be willing to listen and offer you advice when you are feeling overwhelmed.
- Breastfeeding: If you do plan to continue breastfeeding your child, it would be best to discuss this with your boss or a counsellor at your place of work before you decide to get back to work. Ensure that you are given a separate room that is hygienic and well lit so that you can carry your breast pump and operate it there. Or, you can opt for day care within the office premises so that you can see your child and breastfeed him\her at regular intervals.
The choice of going back to work or staying at home after having a baby may not exactly be an easy one to make, but knowing your options and working your way around them with the right coping mechanisms and support can help you in gaining the right perspective that will help you focus on both areas with vigour and love. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
My son who is 14 months old. He still didn't wave bye and some time did not respond his name did not clap he can sit, cowl but very weak do I visit doctor or is it normal I fear is he showing symptoms of hypotonia please Guide me.
My son is 4 year old and many time he is suffering blood from nose. Last night my son suffering blood from nose around 4 a. M around 15 drops of blood so after some time stop blood after he lay down straight. But in morning around 8 a. M again blood come from nose. Please explain what is the reason and solution for it.
Mera baby 6 and half months ka ho gaya h to please mujhe batayein 6 and half baby ka ideal weight kya hona chahiye. Mera baby 9 kg ka h.
My son is 12 year old. He shakes his head frequently. Sometimes his shoulders also. Whats the reason and treatment?
She is only 12years[approaching] old. But she have already big breast n excessive growth of hair in her genital part. And she tell me that last week she did masturbation. But she is not having periods. Why is this doctor? Did sexual behaviour starts early in 12? She is really behaving very sexually. She watches porn movies. Did that causes this? How can we reduce it? please help
My 8 months old girl suffering from beta thalassemia major. What should be the ultimate treatment for her. Is bone marrow transplant will be helpful & after bone marrow transplant what is the chance of her survival Pls help.
My 6 months old baby girl suffering from cold and cough. After consulting my pediatric I gave her maxtra drops. 7ml twice a day, levolin and zifi 100 twice a day 2ml of both. 5 days passed but not much improvement in the cough and cold. Sometimes she coughs alot and vomit all the milk. Please advice me what to do? PS: I gave her steam 2 times a day.
Mouth gargling with warm water with salt added to it is a very effective method especially in chilling winters to reduce tooth ache arising due to sensitive teeth. Though it relieves the pain, consult your dentist for permanent cure.
- Prevention is better than cure as we all know, few tips eat plenty of fruits and vegetables organic as much as possible,
- Eat only fresh food avoid processed food and bakery products as they contain harmful food additives, avoid red meat if possible, sleep well minimum 6 hrs a day, avoid cold food if allergic,
- Do not use mosquito coils, liquid, do not smoke.
- Exercise daily as much as possible