Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife was pregnant before 15 days. Today she get some bleeding like periods. I am worried. What was it tell me soon.
I am using Gestmaten100 what its helps to became pregnant are what its use or any side effect, for what purpose this tablet.
Hello sir, I am 26 years old I don't have left kidney not have one every I found in scanning, I complete 3 years marriage life I try for pregnancy did it's effect on my health still I am not conceive feeling fear pleases suggest me.
I got married on 13/4/14, couldnt conceive. On checkup Dr. Says my right ovary id larger than left ovary. Pl. Suggest so as to conceive.
I am a 21 year old married girl. I m trying to conceive. It has been a year now. M very irregular with my periods. Today is 25th day after I missed my period. On testing m negative. please advice.
Your libido or is very important for having a passionate intimate life with your partner. An enhanced drive is required to have the ultimate experience in bed improving your overall physical experience. There are foods that boost your libido, enhancing your sexual urge. However, some foods are also responsible for restricting your libido, which may result in poor sexual drive and loss of longing to have sex.
Here some common food items from your everyday consumption list, which are responsible for restricting your libido:
- Beans: Beans are usually praised as they are high in fiber and contain antioxidants. However, beans are not considered good for a sexual drive because of being glassy. Beans contain indigestible sugar, which causes gastric issues and lowers your libido.
- Chocolate: Chocolate contains methylxanthines, which makes your skin more sensitive and aroused. However, in spite of acting as an enhancer, chocolate results in fatigue and causes tiredness. Due to fatigue, sexual performance is lowered.
- Fried Food: Enjoying greasy fried foods like burgers and fries should be restricted if you want to have healthy sex. The trans-fat found in fried foods is known to cause a decrease in the male and female libido. The impact of devouring these trans, unsaturated fats results in irregular sperm production in men and meddles with gestation in women. French fries should be avoided before having sex.
- Microwaved popcorn: Microwave popcorn can have severe effects on your libido. The chemicals present in the inner lining of the bags which contain these popcorns is said to cause a lowering of sex drive in men. The acids present such as perfluoroalkyl acids- PFOA and PFOS cause lowering of sperm count.
- Red meat: Regular consumption of red meat makes you consume excessive growth hormone, fats and antibiotics. These decrease natural sperm production and production of testosterone. Loss of sexual drive is caused.
- Potato chips: Potato chips contain trans-fats, which may cause oxidative body damage and disrupt normal hormone secretion. You are likely to gain weight, get tired easily and thus your overall libido will go down.
- Cheese: Cheese is processed with antibiotics and growth hormones. This causes disorder in the natural production of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. These are the primary sexual hormones, which are related to sex drive. Hence, consuming a lot of cheese is bad for your libido.
- Soya bean: Soya beans can cause disruption and disorder in hormone levels because of the presence of phytoestrogen compounds in it. These compounds try to mimic estrogen and cause lessened energy and sex drive.
A decrease in your libido and sexual drive can be caused from the most common everyday foods that you consume. You should know which foods to avoid, if you want to have a healthy sexual life.
Its been 20 days since I took ipill. My periods are delayed by more than a week and the home pregnancy test came negative. I do have a white vaginal discharge. Please advice.
Hello doctors I am pregnant my seventh week is going on an I am with type 1 diabetes me insulin le rahe hu 32 units in morning and 26 units in evening totally on bed rest par sugar kabhi 150 aate hh kabhi 111 kabhi 103 kabhi pp 166 kabhi 158 kyaa kare koii ayurvedic medicine le sakti to control.
Hi i'm 24 years old. After marriage my periods became very irregular it is taking morethan 2 months before it was between 30 to 40 days. Last month I went for scan. I get to know that I have pcod. I'm using normoz tablets now. My last month period is on 16th may till now I didn't get period. Ye sterday I did pregnancy test it shows negative. From last 5 days i'm observing milk like discharge from my nipples. I went for serum prolactin test the result is 24.25ng/ml. What is the reason for this discharge is it due to hormone imbalance or it is a symptom of breast cancer please give me reply.
My wife is 7 week pregnant. I want to know the complete diet chart & routine till delivery. What should we do and shouldn't? Kindly advice in details month wise or week wise.
I missed my period since 42 days .I think I am pregnant. .but the problem is that I don't get any symptoms of it till yet.
According to recent statistics only 40% of Indian women opt for preventive health check. Majority resort to self medication and ignore the signs and symptoms of a major illness. Ignorance and neglect leads to complications and fatality. It is important that every woman understands the importance of her health and prevention. Given below are some aspects that ever women needs to consider and implement:
- Physical examination every 2 to 3 years.
- Breast check- to identify early signs of breast cancer. Mammography- every 1 to 2 years after the age of 40 years.
- Screening for thyroid should be done at regular intervals.
- Screening for diabetes- every 3 years after the age of 45 years.
- Screening for cholesterol and blood pressure - every 5 years after the age of 35 years to reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Women should undergo screening for osteoporosis. Bone mineral density test helps to identify problems early and treatment should be started to prevent fractures.
- Eye examination is essential after every 1 year to prevent eye related problems.
- PAP Smear test - Women at the age of 21 to 30 should undergo a pap smear test every 3 years. This is an essential test for checking cervical cancer. After the age of 30 years. PAP smear+ HPV test should be done every 5 years.
- Screening for ovarian cancer- a vaginal ultrasound is recommended to patients with a family history of cancer in ovary or any pelvic pain should undergo this test.
Consult for any abnormality:
Most importantly if you detect any abnormality in your body it is essential that you consult a doctor immediately. Ignoring or neglecting the signs and symptoms can complicate matters.
My friend had sex with his girl friend 1 week back. They not used condom. Aftrt sex that girl had nowill pill (ipill. Is there any chance to get pregnancy? Please tell me some other technique to avoid pregnancy.
After 13yrs of marriage we got a baby. Now she is 18 months old and I am 39 yrs. Old. I need one more. Suggest me what to do and I am having sugar and it is in control.
I've got abnormal vaginal bleeding since last 3 days. Though it is very less in amount without any pain. I also want to mention here that my periods was just over last week. I am married and had few normal intercourses after that. But I am worried about this abnormal bleeding. Please tell me why it is happening.
Good aftrnoon Meri biwi 26 weeks ki pregnent hai hamne abhi apne ultrasound karaya to doctor ne kaha ki baby ulta hai, hum bahut tension me hai is baat ko lekar ki pata nhi kya hoga, so please advice me what to do.
I was supposed to start having my periods from 27th. I am usually 3-4 days late. I started bleeding on the 30th which is normal. But it was only a little bit and I did not seem to bleed any more for the rest of the night until the next morning when again it was only a little bit. Brown discharge. Is it normal? This has never happened before. Also, I have been perennially anaemic although I don't know of my latest haemoglobin count. I also indulge in intercourse with my partner, may be like once a month. But it is protected. But I am experiencing normal period system of occasional cramps and painful leg muscles. I was also diagnosed with depression a few months back and have bouts of crying, almost regularly. So I am kind of stressed all the time but for no reason.
When it is safe to have a sex after c- section Caesar delivery How many weeks to be pass for the same , I don't want to have risk with my spouse health. Pls advice.
Be it burgers, bagels, muffins, sandwiches or simple toasts, bread has made headway into the diets of a huge portion of the populace. Although a staple diet for many since time immemorial, the consumption of bread has increased extensively in the recent past. But, which type of bread should we intake to incur the best health impacts is a question that bothers many. The general assumption is that the wholegrain variety is the best alternative. However, the barrage of marketing tactics makes it impossible to distinguish the best variety from the others.
There are a whole lot of myths surrounding the best variety of bread and you must choose wisely before settling for one particular type. It is expedient to look beyond the overt appearance or the name of the bread, one needs to be wary of the ingredient before taking a call.
Mostly, white bread is made out of refined flour which is often striped off essential nutrients and fibers. To worsen the situation, white bread is often bleached with certain chemicals to enhance its appearance.
Certain assumptions deem brown bread as the healthier option. Unfortunately, it isn't true always. More often than not, brown bread is simply white bread with artificial coloring added to it or is caramelized. They essentially add no surplus nutritional value.
Similarly, multigrain bread can often mislead the consumers about its health impacts. Unlike whole wheat bread, multigrain breads are usually chemically treated with softened grains. This does not effectively recover the lost nutrients of the bread.
Whole wheat bread has more pronounced health benefits. It contains more wheat germ and fibers in comparison to the more processed varieties of bread. Having evaded the toxic additives, it has relatively healthier effects on our blood sugar levels.
As you realize that the bread that you eat does not necessarily affect your health favorably, wisdom lies in seeking out the least harmful variety. In that context, rye bread or spelt bread contains greater amount of minerals. Besides, bread made from barley, oats and millets have greater mineral content than the commercially hybridized varieties and promote better health.