Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna ThakralYour feedback matters!
Hi, My sister is married. Before 2 years ago she get married. But up to now haven't get child. She is suffering from uterine tumors. Give solution pls?
I have thyroid and I am taking thyronorm 75 mcg current thyroid is 2.270. I am getting my periods 56 days. Now light spotting from 2 days. Hpt is negative. Is there a chance of pregnancy.
Im 14 years old I dont have periods nowand im a tubercosics patient what to do? Suggest me something.
She was involved in an unprotected sex with a single guy for 3 years. Now they have broken up. Can she go ahead and marry a other guy and ensure no risk?
Hello sir, We both are the minor, my wife is at 19th week pregnant, doctor says my child has water accumulate in whole body. Is this alfa thalasemia?? We in tremendous mental pressure please help.
I am 30 years old. Planing to have a baby.In past few months I suffer from urine infection. Ecoli bacteria was found in the urine test. I am taking treatment for it. I want to know whether this infection will effect my pregnancy. Is there any risk of miscarriage.
Can there be increase in endometrial lining thickness becoz of uterine polyp. Is it possible to have polyp of size 8.4mm for endometrium lining of 13mm thickness?
I am 25 years old female I have infection caused by condom since 2013 I am still not cured. Does the infections get cured? Daily white milky discharge is secreted. Please grant solution and help. My weight has also decreased.
We are planning for a child from last two month but my periods came after 24 days on each month and usually my cycle is 30 days but from two month my cycle is 24 days. Pls answer my few questions 1. My age is 29 and got married last years april, have conceived in the month of august 2015 but had done absorption through medicine. Does it affect my future conceiving capacity? 2. My periods came I guess very early I mean After 24 days on every month. Is it ok? 3. What is my ovulation period, how frequent I will do sex as I am now aware about the most fertile time period during my cycle?
I am 18 weeks pregnant still suffering from vomit, acidity and gas. Also I can not take much liquid in any form hence can't take recommended 12 glasses. I have been taking ondem 4 mg and pan d since I was 8 weeks pregnant. Are these medicine safe to continue for so long. Is there any alternative?
I'm asking this question on behalf of my wife and child. Our baby is three months old and she is facing a nipple confusion due to which my wife is facing a low BM. We had our daughter on July. It was a c-section delivery. After tat our daughter was admitted in NICO for 5 days due to bilirubin. He's health became complicated and she lost weight. My wife was breastfeeding her but prid was not gaining much weight. So our pediatrician advised us to get her to bottle milk. (Similac advanced stage 1). Pls advice. What can be done to make sure our baby is breastfeeding again and is it possible to increase the BM. Cause she is really stressed and worried about the baby's health.
Is viagra safe to have for sex because I'm not able to last more time. So can you tell me detail about it!
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.