Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna SudYour feedback matters!
I have headache, neck pain, foot pain, and hand pain, leg pain how to get a solution please give me answer.
I am 30 years old since past 5 days every day I am getting fever in the evening and have pain in all my body and bones as for example in my tail bone also I am having pain, not able 2 sit.
I am 45 year old male, for last 2 months I have pain from upper arm to solder left side. Kindly give me advise what to do, as I am regularly using moove but not taking any pain killer.
I started doing exercise at home and my body started panning from next day? What shall I do? Help Me?
One point at upper side of sternum pains a lot when I press it with a little force. Can you tell what is it and how can I get rid of it?
I recently did usg of my breasts and it shows 5-6mm encapsulated left axillary lymph nodes … I am having an unbearable pain in my both breasts n during ma self breast examination I felt a small cyst like appearance in my ryt breast. After consulting a doctor he said that my right cyst is a cyclic fibroid, sometimes it vanishes and my usg did not showed anything in my right breast… Sometimes I am having a nipple discharge also and sometimes not.
Hello iam 44 years old and I have a body pain and slight burning sensation, I ham a diabetic, have BP, have cholesterol this body pain just started 3 days back.
I have pain in my shoulder when I came in contact with cold orin winter season this pain constantly happen due to cold and in night this pain became so hard that I can't able to sleep.
Sir I am having leg pain since last2days & head pain please help me please give me suggestion what to do please reply I am waiting.
I am 21 years old, I get pain on my lower spinal part its been from abt 6 months, I have tried pain relief spray and creams but none of them work so plzzz help me.
I am 46 years old women, my TSH level is 7.16 uIU/my. I'm suffering from leg pains as well as body pains. Plc tell me what are all the precautions I have to take.
I have marks on upper legs, I feel much pain for those, and want to solved that problem but how to solve the problem.
I have a problem of fever. And also my body is paining continuously. Also feel sickness during whole day.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.