Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I had an overian tumar in left overy and our Dr. Advise to debuking it, after surgical when we get the bioypcy it is low potential melignancy, there is no melignancy in fluid. Sir we need any chemotherapy?
Hello, I'm 28 years of old and my weight is 50 kg, i am suffering from back pain from last 2 years, and also have a epilepsy problem. I have to take medicine daily i.e 4500 mg total. I want to increase my weight about 5 kg within 3 to 4 month also note that my breast are very small please suggest me some diet which can help me in weight gain, and can also help me to give bigger and fuller breast.
I am 22 year old n I am now 2 months pregnant. Yesterday suddenly I bleeding started n I went through hospital they said baby is not fully grown n heart heartbeat also low n it will cause abortion. Is this condition serious please suggest me some tips to make my baby healthy. I want my baby healthy please reply me plz.
1. Pack it in advance
At the moment, food is still allowed in all forms of transportation (plane, bus, train, boat) so use it to your advantage by packing easy to-go meals and snacks to keep in your carry on. If you are traveling through the airport, all foods must be wrapped, packed, or contained. Also, the no liquid over 3.5 ounces rule applies here so leave dressings, sauces, or creamy substances at home if they are greater than said amount.
Here are 7 healthy travel snack examples:
1) Dried fruit and nut mix – Mix your favorite combo and throw them into the perfectly portioned snack bags. Some of my favorites are pistachios (shelled) and dried cranberries or raisins and almonds. For a lower calorie, crunchier option, add a high fiber cereal (6gm of fiber, 8gm of sugar) 2) nut butter sandwich – choose your favorite and slap it between 2 slices of 100% whole wheat or whole grain bread. I love justin’s nut butter travel packs as an option too.
3) Fruit – Make it easy by throwing a portable fruit in your bag. Apples and bananas are great go-tos for this.
4) Turkey sandwich – Try a low-sodium turkey breast (nitrate/nitrite-free is also a great choice) on 100% whole wheat or whole grain bread with your favorite mustard. Hint: adding mustard in between turkey slices will prevent soggy bread.
5) Veggies slices – If you don’t have the time to cut them, buy them pre-cut and throw them into a sandwich bag. Here’s an article on the best healthy snacks for the office that can also make a great travel snacks.
6) A health food bar – Choose ones that are made from whole and minimally processed ingredients and at least 8 grams of protein. Also, watch the sugar in these bars. Try to aim for less than 12 grams of sugar per bar. Some of my favorites include kindbar protein plus, think thin, nugo bar, oskri bar, clif mojo, the good bar, luna, luna protein, and simply bar.
7) Protein powders – These are great if you have a re-usable water bottle. Throw powder in with water or skim milk and you’ve got a great treat. Tera’s whey and vega offer great to-go packs!
If you are traveling by car, bring a cooler. This will expand your options tremendously!
2. Buy it on your way:
If you weren’t able to pack in advance, which is ideal, you can make the right choice when purchasing food at the airport, train station, gas station, or bus station. A few items that are available at most terminals and stations are:
Turkey or chicken sandwich
Nonfat or lowfat yogurt and fruit
Nuts mixed in nonfat or lowfat yogurt
Salads (with dressing on the side)
Trail mixes (without added sugary candies and chocolate)
Water (don’t go for sugar beverages, just don’t!)
3. Look around
Most of us rush to the station or terminal to sit and wait. Instead of going to the first vendor, use that time to look around at your options (and get some exercise). There has been a huge trend toward offering healthier options in almost all travel areas including airport terminals, bus stations, rest stops, and train stations. I know it isn’t perfect everywhere, but if you pack what you can, you can make it work!
4. Call ahead
If you are on a flight that will be serving meals, call the airline ahead of time. Most airlines will accommodate your health needs by offering meals that are lowfat, vegetarian, gluten-free, low sodium, etc. Or, opt out of airplane food all together by packing your own meal.
5. Stay mindful
Who wants indigestion, an upset stomach, or low energy when traveling? eating unhealthy foods while traveling may be easy, but it won’t make traveling fun. Keep this in mind when perusing your options.
6. Stay hydrated
It is important to stay hydrated while traveling, which is especially important on long flights. We feel most comfortable when humidity is around 50% – meaning the air is 50% saturated with water. Air in an airline cabin can fall to as low as 1% on long flights.
Dehydration can lead to headaches, muscle cramps, fatigue, and reduced concentration. Water and herbal teas are great ways to keep you going. If you are prone to upset stomachs or nausea, bring along a few herbal tea bags such as ginger or chamomile.
7. Smart restaurant choices
These can make or break a diet. Think about the same things you would if you were home:
Take a look at the menu online or ahead of time, if available.
Choose meat and fish items that are steamed, broiled, baked, grilled, poached or roasted.
Choose vegetables that have been steamed over sautéed or fried.
Ask for dressing accompaniments on the side such as dressing, sour cream, cheese, and mayonnaise.
Limit alcohol – I would suggest not doing this while you are in travel, especially if you are driving. If you have other modes and must partake, go for a glass of wine; lite beer; or a small a liquor with club soda, water, or on the rocks.
Hi, I am 33 years old female, my problem is I had my period on 3rd of october 2016 which last for 6 days and again on 23rd of october I again had my period and flow is also very heavy. I am suffering from dengue since 17th and my wbc are quite normal and platelets count are 86000. Can I know why my periods are in 10 days, earlier in last month they had to start on 26th of september but they where late 1 week and started on 3rd of october. What is the reason y they are so early in this month. I have not had sex also, is it a cause of dengue. Kindly help me.
I want to get pregnant after my 2 ectopic today is my 4th day of period Our doctor prescribed us medicines to boost sperm for both of us me and my husband Please can you suggest medicines and please say for what they are. Please help me.
Hello, I Am 22year old male, Me and my gf.. we went physical without precaution and I too discharged in. NOW I am in fear that she may do not get pregnant. Please help me mam. I am very tensed.
I thnk dat there is date fr my gf to get periods. Bt she has not yet been. So how to get early periods. She got lst mnth on 24 n on dis 13 we had unprotected sex. Nw I thnk there is smthng wrng bt we r cnfdnt I had not ejaculated inside. So plss tell hw to get early period asap.
Hi, I want to know more about 'Salt therapy which is a new boom in india to cure ENT issues, skin deceases & autoimmune disorders. Can I know how it is performed on a patient?
I have missed my periods for 2 months now I've done a pregnancy test which was negative. What do I do to make my menstrual cycle alright?
Dear Doctor, I am 30 years old women and got married in sept' 16. We are planning to make baby from the month of April' 16 but still I am not able to conceive. Also I felt every time after having sex after 3-5 minutes sperm kind of water comes out. It is some kind of symptoms. Do I need to consult with doctor. Please give me suggestion. Also let me know why I am not getting pregnant. My health is normal. I don't have any disease. Look forward to your kind reply. Thank you.
* पके केले को मंद आंच में पकाकर नमक,काली मिर्च मिलाकर दमा के रोगी को खिलाने से लाभ होता है।
* जिन स्त्रियों को श्वेत प्रदर की शिकायत हो,उन्हें पका हुआ एक केला पांच ग्राम घी के साथ कुछ दिन सेवन करने से लाभ होता है।
* बार-बार पेशाब लग रही हो तो बार-बार केला खाना चाहिए।
* टायफायड बुखार उतरने के बाद छोटी इलायची के चूर्ण के साथ रोगी को पका केला खिलाना चाहिए। इससे बुखार से आई दुर्बलता दूर हो जाती है।
* पीलिया रोग में रोगी को कम से कम चार पके केले नित्य खाने चाहिए तथा कच्चे केले की सब्जी का सेवन भी करना चाहिए।
* पेट में जलन हो तो पका केला खाएं।
* आधा कप गाय के दही में एक केला तथा छोटी इलायची का चूर्ण मिलाकर दिन में दो-तीन बार चाटने से मुंह के छाले ठीक हो जाते हैं।
*पका केला शहद के साथ प्रातःकाल सेवन करने से हृदय बलवान बनता है,दिल की धड़कन तथा दिल के दर्द में लाभ होता है।
* पके केले के लगातार सेवन से सूखी खांसी,गले की खराश तथा गुर्दों की कमज़ोरी दूर हो जाती है।
* पका केला कृमिनाशक है। इसके सेवन से रक्त की खराबी दूर होकर त्वचा के रोग नष्ट हो जाते हैं।
* दाद,खाज,खुजली में पके केले में नींबू का रस मिलाकर मरहम बनाकर लगाएं।
* जलने पर पके केले का गूदा मरहम की तरह लगाने से जलन शांत होगी तथा फफोले नहीं पड़ेंगे।
* पके केले के गूदे में आटा मिलाकर पानी के साथ गूंथ लें। इसे गरम करके सूजन वाले हिस्से पर बांधने से सूजन दूर हो जाएगी।
* चोट पर केले का छिलका बांधने से आराम मिलता है। घाव पर केले का पानी लगाकर पट्टी बांधने से घाव जल्दी भर जाता है।
* जो बच्चा मिट्टी खाता हो,उसे पांच ग्राम शहद के साथ एक केला प्रतिदिन खिलाएँ। इससे पेट की मिट्टी बाहर आ जाएगी तथा बच्चे की मिट्टी खाने की आदत छूट जाएगी।
* बच्चा कांच की गोली,सिक्का आदि निगल जाए,तो उसे केला खिलाना चाहिए।
* केले को दिन में ही खाना चाहिए क्योंकि गरमी में यह जल्दी पचता है। रात में खाया केला जल्दी हजम नहीं होता।
* खाली पेट केला नहीं खाना चाहिए। खाने के बाद या भोजन के साथ ही इसे खाएं।
* केला खाकर पानी न पिएं बल्कि दूध या छोटी इलायची खाने से केला जल्दी हज़म हो जाएगा
We're all always looking for easy tricks to improve our lives, and time and again, one keeps coming up — the completely wonderful health benefits of drinking lemon water.
As far as routines go, it's a pretty simple one to get into. Keep a pitcher of room temperature water and lemons on hand, and each morning, squeeze the juice from half a lemon (or a whole lemon if you're over 150 pounds) into a cup of water. According to sacred source nutrition, it's important to make sure the water is room temperature, because cold water can shock your system and prevent all of the many health benefits from starting to work.
And what exactly are these health benefits? well, much like lemon can be used for all manner of cleaning products, the citrus fruit has the potential to clear up anything from your skin to that nasty cold you've been harbouring for ages. And of course, smell great while doing it.
Check out these 12 benefits of drinking healthy lemon drinks to start drinking lemon water first thing in the morning:
Healthy lemon drink helps hydration
There may be arguments in the health community about exactly how much water to drink each day, but we do know it's important to stay hydrated. For those who find water boring, lemon has long been suggested as a tasty addition to help compel them to chug.
Healthy lemon drink helps overcome constipation
If you're having trouble pooping, warm water and lemon might be just the thing to help you go. Taking in plenty of water is helpful for constipation in general, and the citrus can give some help to get things moving inside.
Healthy lemon drink helps in curing utis
If you're suffering from a uti (upper tract infection) or want a way to prevent them, lemon water can help. According to ask a naturopath, lemon helps change the ph blood and the urinary tract so harmful bacteria can't stick around.
Healthy lemon drink battles breath
Of course, there's no way to avoid morning breath, but drinking lemon water can combat the bacteria in the mouth, according to conscious connection magazine, and therefore, lessen the potential for bad breath. Be careful, though — lemons can also erode the enamel on your teeth, so it's a good idea to rinse with plain water after your glass.
Healthy lemon drink helps as weight loss program
There are a variety of theories as to why lemon water might cause weight loss (including feeling more full from the pectin contained within). Though it hasn't been definitively proven, we do like what fox news had to say, which is that drinking lemon water will undoubtedly have fewer calories than drinking, well, anything else except for water.
Healthy lemon drink helps to freshen your skin
Thanks to all the vitamin c within lemons, your skin reaps the benefits of you drinking the fruit as well. According to fitday, vitamin c assists in the production of collagen, so having more in your diet can prevent wrinkles from forming. And of course, drinking lots of water is great for skin in general.
Healthy lemon drink pumps up the immune system
There's a reason you're always drawn to oranges when you're sick — once again, the power of vitamin c at play. Consuming the vitamin daily (via lemon water) can help keep you healthy and stave off infection, notes the world's healthiest foods.
Healthy lemon drink helps to recover from a workout
Sports drinks have long been seen as the best way to'rehydrate' after a workout, but as cbc found earlier this year, they're often unnecessary for the kind of exercise most people do regularly. Lemon water, meanwhile, provides the hydration needed, and according to best health, is what hayley wickenheiser drinks when working out.
Healthy lemon drink acts as anti inflamatory and helps with aches and pains
As lily gold of simply healthy and happy says, lemon water can help reduce uric acid in our joints, which is one of the main causes of inflammation, especially as related to arthritis.
Healthy lemon drink reduces phlegm
It's a sad fact of our cold weather existence — phlegm happens, especially in the morning, but lemon juice can help. Dr. David williams recommends adding a little honey to help rid your body of the mucous.
Healthy lemon drink strengthens the brain
Lemon may be known best for its vitamin c, but it also contains potassium, which helps with brain and nerve function. So for a quick natural way to feel more alert, lemon water is a great bet.
Healthy lemon drink acts as detox in cleansing the liver
As reported by Dr. Alexander F. Beddoe's biological ionization in human nutrition, he notes the liver can make more enzymes out of lemon juice than any other food. While we aren't advocating for an intensive cleanse (we know those are unnecessary), this can help give your organ a boost.