Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aruna Sharma
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna SharmaYour feedback matters!
My age is 27 year and my problem is irregular period it comes after 3 or 4 months and I don't have stone and I am unmarried virgin and there is no issue came in my sonography.
How should I get pregnant I try for three times in last three month but every month my periods comes but I did not get pregnant please give some solution.
I am TTC from last 8th months and taking some drugs like dufaston 10mg & adova 1mg but last month i only take adova 1mg and i missed my periods from 6days this months(my cycle is regular)i did a home pregnancy test and it shows negetive.Now what to do?
Hi doctors I'm 25 weeks pregnant baby is going good but my cervix is weak. Internal Os dynamically opening with funneling with membrane, cervical length decrease from 2.9 to 1.7 cms. Stitch in situ is it ok.
It's been almost twenty days since she has taken abortion pills. The bleeding still hasn't stopped. What might be wrong?
Hello Doctor, Greetings I have a serious question running in my mind without peace. I have missed my period, its been 12 days. I think I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy. Day before yesterday night I felt like nausea. That's all:(And I checked the HCG test, it came negative. What would be the other chances if not pregnancy? I am married and I am planning for baby.
Hi. Mam I'm 36 years old I have started with ivf treatment. I have hypothyroidism for which I take levothyroxine 100 mcg every day, & I also have pcos problem for which I haven't taken any medicine, I want to know as my periods started on 11th Sep but bleeding is very light it happens & I took Provera 5 mcg twice a day for 7 days then after 12dys I got period having Provera & my last period I got in July twice for 7 days with 1 week gap, so I'm worried is it... OK this present period.
Hi, we are expecting baby by december 2015. The doctor we are consulting has told us to take folic acid tablet only for 5 days. When I asked to 1 of my colleague, who recently had baby, she said it was prescribed for 3 months for her. Also the doctor has told us to get double marker test done. Are these test required or they are just money making tests. And shall I give folic acid tablet to my wife till 3 months of pregnancy.
I am 43 years old married woman, working in a private firm. I got married last year and till date I havenot got pregnant. I consulted doctors and they asked me to continue with folic medicines for conceiving. Please suggest me how can I get pregnant natrually.
If I had done unprotected sex with my pheonsi during her period's second day and then we go for Emergency Contraceptive Pills Unwanted 72, So can you tell me this tablet hurt the period or not? We can take or not? Please help me as soon as possible.
I feel very tired and fatigue all day. My vitamin d was only 4. Iron is 24. I have very high bleeding during periods.
Respected sir, My wife is a pregnant in 7 month, doctor said to do blood glucose test, her blood glucose level is little high 113 before breakfast & 148 after breakfast is there any problem for the mother & child & how to bring it on normal level. please suggest it.
I shaved my pubic hair and since then I have an urge to itch and the itching doesn't go away. It has been 6 days since this started. Could you please suggest any medication.
Hi doctor my weight is gaining now 2-3months over hair fall also is there now my neck also paining some one told to me its thyroid problem but I'm now little scared I want 2nd baby so it will problem me what problem I have any problems will come for conceive? Please tell me.
Ayurveda empowers an adjusted condition of being to bolster great health. This adjusted state incorporates blending the psyche, body and soul. Amid this seasonal transition, we need to help you to remember strategies you can use to balance out and fortify your prosperity. The accompanying rundown of tips can help you get your equalization on.
- Develop a positive mentality: You can't pick your encounter in your ordinary life, whether it is a road turned parking lot or a rainbow. Be that as it may, you can simply develop a state of mind of taking a gander at the brighter side of things and not ingest the toxicity of any experience. It will make you a Sattvik individual who is benevolent, pardoning and strong to great and terrible times.
- Adjust yourself to nature: Natural biorhythms are continually influencing our psyche and body. Our cognizant endeavors to take after every day standard and seasonal routine will help us keep any irregularity. The unstoppable force of life is a genuine supply of energy and there is no explanation behind us to feel drained and exhausted. Interfacing with lively components of nature dispels depression and fills our existence with trust, euphoria and inexhaustible positive vitality.
- Tangible regulation: Don't give your faculties a chance to take you for a wild ride. As indicated by Ayurveda tactile abuses and mishandle is the primary stage to make any awkwardness and illness. It debilitates your Mind and commits you inclined of repeating errors of judgment (pragya-aparadha). Controlling tactile longings will make a steady mind, which is most vital for settling on life-feeding choices. An every day routine of Meditation will help you accomplish the somewhat easily.
- Detoxify: Get the Ama out. We resemble a vivid embroidered artwork woven together of our surroundings and our faculties, alongside our body, psyche and soul. As an individual we are a system of vitality and data in another inconceivable sea of vitality and data. Keeping the bodies clean is the initial move towards feeling fundamental and fiery.
- Keep all the moving parts moving: Transformation and change is consistent in the body. Physical activity and development will enhance flow help in detoxification and will develop a sentiment delicacy and solidness. The medicinal examination says, 'Maturing Heart prompts a maturing Brain'. Day by day practice alone is a standout amongst the most effective against maturing exercises that interface your heart and cerebrum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.