Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old just completed inter. I have been staying at hostel since five years and studying. My growth is not growing. I have been like what I have been before 3 years regarding height. Please suggest me the remedies.
My father is 55 year old and having kidney failure problem. He is under dialysis and a diabetic patient also. We have donor and looking for kidney transplant. Kindly advice on this.
Sir I am suffering from urine problem last 3 years urine pain and burning please suggest good doctor.
I have a problem of osteoarthritis and knee problem. Should I opt for knee replacement. Will I do normal work after operation .how long it will work after operation. Can I turn my leg more than 160 degree.
I feel pain sometimes in stomach at right side, what happen me. I fair that if I have apendis than operation is need. please suggest me sir.
Hello Doctor. I am 29 years old and having a 11 months old baby. I gained too much of weight in pregnancy. Last month I was diagnosed with pcos and my doctor asked me too loose weight and also have prescribed me medicine like metformin hydrochloride sustained release tablet and elestra cyproterone acetate & ethinylestradiol tablets. Also caberlact tablet once a week as my prolactin is 77. For loosing weight I have joined gym .My current weight is 85 kg. The gym trainer Has advice me to take 1lemon juice after all d 3 meal but have asked to consult doctor before taking lemon juice as according to him lemon can have adverse effects on d medicine taken. So I want to seek your advice. Can I take the lemon juice for weight loss?
I wanna know the diet plan of a diabetic person. If still there is no anti diabetic medicine in the market?
Sir please tell me the benefit of aloevera juice and Awla for both male and female? And it's doses It's intake time? Can it be taken in both season (summer )(winter). Any its harmless. Which company product is benefit (company name) Hope 4 appropriate ans.
Is there any permanent solution to gerd (gastro esophageal reflux disease) in homeopathy. My symptoms are Heavy abdominal bloating and pain Narrowing of the throat Heavy back pain Daily 5 to 6 times motions Please suggest me permanent solution.
I am a 28 year old women. Suffering from dark circles from 4 years. Didnt have any allergic and anemic problems. About my skin it is sensitive. Please suggest any clear solution for my problem
Hello doctor my self ritesh basu I am 26 year old man I have hair fall problem last five months what should I do please tell me doctor.
Sir I am 21 years old male. I want to know what is the role of public hairs and if I remove it from that part then is it affect to my health or to my reproductive organ. please help me sir.
My friend who is 25 years old and his hair going to white some one says it is nazla tell me better cure for him. he is very depressed
I had intercourse today, 1st and 2nd round with condom, and 3rd round for 3-4 minutes. I withdrew before releasing sperms. Her periods were exactly 1 month back and she has irregular periods. Please advise what are chances of She getting pregnant.
Vaginal yeast infection occurs when too many yeast cells grow in the vagina, causing inflammation. It can spread by sexual contact but is not considered as a sexually transmitted infection. A yeast infection results in soreness or itching in the vagina with a burning sensation while urinating.
Causes of yeast infections in the vagina:
The vagina contains a balanced mix of yeast and bacteria; but if the balance is disrupted, it can lead to yeast infection. The reasons for overgrowth of yeast infections are:
- If antibiotics are used more than usual, they can decrease the level of lactobacillus bacteria present in the vagina, changing the pH of vagina
- Having high estrogen levels during pregnancy by using high dose birth control pills and hormone therapy can lead to the overgrowth of yeasts.
- Having diabetes, especially when the blood sugar level is not checked and tends to be high
- Having a weak or impaired immune system
- Being overweight and having poor eating habits, including foods high in sugar level
Risk factors associated with the condition:
A number of factors can increase your risk of getting a vaginal yeast infection.
- Using antibiotics heightens your risk of developing vaginal yeast infection as it disrupts the balance between yeast and bacteria. Excessive intake of antibiotics can kill healthy bacteria, leading to overgrowth of yeast organisms.
- Having a weak immune system with conditions such as poorly controlled diabetes and HIV can lead to an overgrowth of yeast in the vagina. Corticosteroid medicines also weaken the immune system.
- Wearing pants that are tight-fitting, nonabsorbent and undergarments that trap warmth and moisture
- Having high estrogen levels due to an imbalance of hormone levels during pregnancy or menstrual cycle can also lead to vaginal yeast infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.