Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna MewarYour feedback matters!
& very important spiritual
Add spirituality into your daily life (connect to god & remain connected throughout the day)
I have delivered a baby. I don't have enough milk to feed my baby as after one week of delivery my stiches got broken. Dr. Gave me strong antibiotics and because of antibiotics my milk got vanish. Please suggest me some medication or anything by which I could feed my baby and my milk back.
Hello, I'm 25yrs old female, baring 185lbs and my height is 5Feet 6inches. I was stable by this weight three yrs from now. I was stable by weight around 78,five yrs from now.I never understand why can't I reduce my weight.I wanted to look normal as all people do.I have got great temptation for food. I feel I do have binge eating disorder. I think a lot and when I can't react, I EAT.Help me.
I am suffering from PCOD from past 6 months. My medicine are also going on but my facial hair are still the same (not getting reduce). Is there is any other homeopathy or any ayurveda medicine that I can take along with my allopathy treatment. My facial hair problem was from 2010. Moreover I'm worried about my future because my parents wants me to get married but I am not so confident because I have heard that a female who is suffering from PCOD sometimes faces the infertility. I'm not sure is this is right or wrong? Please advice what should I do.
Obesity is a common problem in today’s world; especially with the changing food habits, increased stress levels and poor lifestyle choices coming into play. In women, weight gain can primarily occur because of hormonal imbalances and pregnancy. The various causes of weight gain in women are:
- Menopause: On reaching menopause, hormonal imbalances can increase appetite and lead to weight gain.
- Stress and pregnancy: Pregnancy is a period when a woman tends to eat a lot and put on weight. Pregnancy can also result in piling up of stress because of the anticipation as the D-day draws nearer; increased stress levels lead you to eat more and you tend to put on more weight, thus increasing risks of suffering from obesity eventually.
- Diseases: Complications in the liver and the kidneys may cause you to gain weight.
There are many options that a woman can opt for weight loss. Some of the best non surgical treatment for weight loss is:
- Ultrasonic lipolysis: This is a non-surgical technique to reduce fat from abdomen, thighs, hips, back etc.It involves HIFU (high intensity focalized ultrasound) wherein, ultrasonic waves are directed on areas in the body which have excess fat. The process involves removing fat tissues through the natural drainage system of the body i.e. the lymph system.
- Endermology: Endermology is a technique that is used to increase blood circulation and reduce cellulite (persistent layered fat) content in the body. The procedure entails using rollers which are rolled on the skin to stretch the connective tissues, which results in cellulite reduction. It also revitalizes the tissues in the body and prevents bloating. The treatment is painless and is known to relax the tissues in the body.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a non-surgical technique that is used to reduce fat from the body. The procedure involves administering medications to the concerned areas of the body which have excess amounts of fat by means of injections. It enhances the circulatory and immune system of the body; it is a painless procedure and does not require post-surgical recovery time and so considered as a best weight loss treatment.
On the other hand, you can have a kidney infection when the bladder infection has not been treated and has spread to the kidneys. Symptoms of a kidney infection include acute pain in the lower back, fever and vomiting.
It is best not to delay treatment if you suspect you have a UTI. Those with a weak immune system, diabetes or bad kidneys should immediately see a doctor. Pregnant women are also susceptible to UTIs. There are times when a UTI can give no symptom or warning. It is only a urine test that can disclose if a person has a UTI.
Once the infection spreads to the kidneys, treatment should be undertaken on an urgent basis because the damage to the kidneys can be permanent. When bacteria enters the urinary system, UTIs occur. The bacteria travels to the urethra and the bladder, where it causes an infection. This ailment is more common among women who are sexually active. Other things which can increase your risk of getting a UTI are dehydration, not peeing when you want to and having kidney stones
A urine test will determine if you have a UTI. Once confirmed, your doctor will put you on medication, which is excellent at treating UTIs. One has to drink copious amounts of water and make frequent trips to the loo, which helps flush out the bacteria.
Effective ways to prevent UTIs include drinking a lot of water, going to the bathroom before as well as after sex and wiping the genital area properly — from front to back.