Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna MewarYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old and unmarried can I take primolut 5 mg to delay my period this month. Only 2 days are left for my periods and I want to delay my periods for 2 to 3 days only if safe then how to take this medicine?
Hi. Doctor mere pichle mahine 9 march ko periods hua tha aur ish mahine 5 april ko. R bleeding bohot kam ho rai thi mujhe laga ki next day normal ho jayega par next day bhi bohot kam ho rahi hai ki dusra pad use karne ki jarurat nai padi aisa kyu ho raha h please help.
My gf whom I m going to marry soon has period on 23 of month regularly and normally. Can she use Saheli as contraceptive pill? If so then when should she start taking the pills and when should we start having sex without any condom after marriage so that she could not become pregnant at least for six months.
I am having PCOD and having irregular periods. Pimples with their scars on my face. Please tell me something to do for it.
Which are most probable days (out of 28 days) of menstrual cycle to get definitely pregnant? Or tell me the days when I should have sex with my partner so that she will be pregnant?
- Ayurveda medicine originated in india and is one of the oldest medical systems on the planet. “ayurveda” combines the sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As interest in health and wellness has increased in the western world, ayurvedic medicine has become something of a trend. Ayurvedic medical practices include treatments using herbal compounds, special diets, massage and other techniques that are meant to prevent and treat various ailments.
- Although ayurvedic medicine is widely studied, practiced and accepted in the east, in the west it remains something of a side note. For many people in the west, they have begun to study and practice ayurvedic medicine on their own, with and without traditional practitioners.
- Generally speaking, ayurvedic is safe, especially when under the guidance of skilled practioners. It is important to note that while ayurvedic medicine relies on herbs and natural ingredients, some of them may interact and interfere with western medications so it is important that you let your doctors know about your illness complete.
- Its unfortunate that west doesn’t officially recognize ayurvedic medicines.
- When it comes to selling herbal supplements online maximum websites are from west.
- Fact is this when people leave hope those who are chronic illness sufferers come to india learn yoga make modifications in their life style start treatment of ayurveda with consultancy of ayurveda physician.
Dear Dr. I am married 4 months ago. I am enjoying with life partner both are good in intercourse but no seen of my wife get pregnant .she every month get date please help me. I did not understand answer my wife mensuration cycle date is every month of 1or 2.
I am 7 weeks pregnant. Today while going through my routine blood tests I came to know that I have high levels of tsh. It's value is as high as 11.28. I never had any history of high tsh levels. Will it affect my baby if I start medications immediately. Am I late in starting the treatment? please help.
Hello doctors, I had my first ultrasound today it confirmed I am 9 weeks pregnant. While doing ultrasound radio diagnostic pronounced as FETUS TWO but in reports mention single fetus with normal heartbeat. What does this mean? It means I am not having twins?
Salt craving refers to the craving for food that contains excessive amount of sodium. When a person is more inclined towards the consumption of high sodium food, or you find him or her sprinkling extra table salt over the food, then that person is probably craving for salt. There can be a number of reasons behind a sudden or chronic craving for salt, and they can be:
- Low Sodium Level: One and the foremost reason for a salt craving could be low level of sodium in the body. This can usually lead to neurological disorders and hypertension, if it is not treated on time. One of the primary symptoms of a system suffering from sodium depletion is excessive sweating which can lead to further loss of water and sodium from the body. This can also happen due to stress or a lot of physical exertion. One must keep drinking water in order to replenish one’s reserves, during a workout or any sports activities.
- Addison’s Disease: This is another condition that can lead to salt cravings. In this condition, the body goes through a fluid imbalance because the adrenal glands do not secrete the required hormones in the appropriate quantity. This also leads to excretion of urinary sodium, which can also cause symptoms like dehydration and pain in the abdomen. When these hormones are not secreted properly, the kidneys cannot regulate the sodium level which can lead to high sodium cravings. Therefore, one must get a proper diagnosis done with urine and other lab tests so that any damage involving the kidneys can be studied and reported.
- Menstrual Cycle: There are a number of hormonal changes that happen when women go through their menstrual cycle or monthly period. When a woman is going through bleeding as well as ovulation, the hormones that are released can cause one to crave sodium rich food. This is because these hormones can cause an alteration of the taste buds.
- Opiate Withdrawal: Patients who are addicted to opiates and are going through withdrawal symptoms after they have stopped the consumption of opiates end up going through severe sodium cravings. This kind of addiction is usually caused by neurological reactions within the brain. This happens when the sodium and pleasure seeking centre of the brain gets stimulated.
How to Treat Salt Cravings: To begin with, one will have to get all the tests done so as o find out the exact cause of the sudden cravings. Also, it is imperative to bring down your intake of sodium and specially processed food, which is usually very high when it comes to sodium content. One should not have more than 2400 Mg of table salt in a day, as per varied medical reports. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.