Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ArunaYour feedback matters!
Two days back I got some pimple like wound on my cock. Can you suggest me how to cure this one and what is the reason for getting this?
On her breast their is some itching. Is this a symptom of breast cancer? What remedy she can use at home?
Sir I am 30 year old suffering from androgenic hair loss use many allopathy medicine like finasteride minoxidil it affect initially but now no effect. I use homeopathy medicine like selenium thuja sulphur no effect. I want know a powerful homeopathy dihydrotestosterone inhibitor medicine which prevent conversion of testosterone into DHT. Please help and tell me appropriate homeopathy medicine.
Surgical treatment for facial rejuvenation
I am 21 now. I am not getting the beard yet, except in certain areas, that too not in much. So what can I do, to stimulate the hair growth or facial hair.
Sir I am suffering from pimple its is day by day increase, so please suggest me what I do stop pimple my face.
Sir I am only 18 years old and almost more than half of my head is covered with white hairs. This was started when I was for 15 years old. Please suggest some treatment for this?
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
- Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
- Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
- Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
- Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!