Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have a 6 months old daughter n my period have started. When will be the best time for me to go for birth control method?
I had sex with my boy friend in the month of feb then in march and april I got my period as usual on time in may month still I didn't get period whether pregnancy vil cum?
I am 32 years old. I took "I pill" within 24 hrs of sex, that is on 14 Dec I took the pill. But had no bleeding after that and even missed my periods. Which was due on 27-29 Dec. Does that mean I have conceived?
She had bleeding after first tim intercourse she had severe pain any tablets any lotions next time precautions please suggest any condom and other precautions please.
My wife is first month pregnant, can we have sex during pregnancy, is there any chance of miscarriage. Please advice
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend . On 25th feb 2016 at 1.12am. I am not sure about I had ejaculated inside vagina or not. But still in the morning around 10 am. I gave her i-pill. Her periods date was 1st march. But still she dint starts with the menses. What should I do. And today is 2nd march 2016.
I'm feeling strong itching in my vagina and vagina lining there is lil bit redness as well I used itch guard but it did not worked at all So please suggest me something.
I have belly fat after my daughter born I am still having belly fat it looks like I am pregnant my daughter is 8 yrs old. I tried everything but fat doesn't go away I am anemic too very less energy feeling very heavy pls help me.
If one has taken I pill on the 6th day of cycle within 18 hrs of the act taken place on 21st november 2015 unprotected accident. Got bleeding after 6 days i. E on 27th & 28th of november. With slight dizziness and lower abdomen pain. On 20th december 2015. Got heavy period with lower abdomen pain. For 4 days. Then on 30th & 31st december got slight dizziness. On 1st january 2016. Took a serum beta hcg test which showed <1miu /ml. On 19th january 2016. Got period for 5 days. On 22nd january. Took another serum beta hcg test which showed <1miu/ml. On 1st february. 2016. Got a transabdominal sonography for pelvic region which showed uterus is anteverted and empty. And measures 8.9cm*4.6cm*3.5 cm. Both ovaries are normal. Cervix and cervical canal appear normal. On 17th february 2016. Got period but only for 1 day. Then only spotting. On 26th february 2016. Got a pelvic sonography by a gynae which showed empty uterus. On march 14th 2016. Again got a pelvic chck up by a gynae which showed empty uterus. On march 15th 2016. Got period for 6 days. And on april 13th 2016. Again got period for 4 days. The november was the first and last time I had engaged in a sexual act. And taken I pill. After this incident my body has become. Very sensitive to dust. Period pattern is also stage. Before the period I get brownish blood for 2 days. And then the flow. Comes. Though my abdomen has not increase in size much. But still I feel bloated. And also I hear strange sounds from abdomen. And also heart beats near my abdomen. And pelvic region. So could all these relate to pregnancy. Or pregnancy is completely ruled out. Please help me. Day by day I am stressed out due this very much. Please help me. Please.
My wife she is 48 years now. She is complaining of severe pain in her Right side Breast. Also she is going through mane pause. What is the reason & to whom shall I take her for check up.
A fairly common disorder, which affects the intestines, irritable bowel syndrome affects many adults across the world. If you are suffering from this disorder then you would have problems with bowel movements, mostly the irregularity of it. Sometimes you may suffer from constipation, other times you may suffer from diarrhea and the type of stool will also vary often between thin and hard or soft and liquid.
Common symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
Some of the common symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome or IBS are as follows:
- Constipation or diarrhea, the latter of which can become quite severe during certain episodes
- Gas or bloating which can make you uncomfortable
- Cramping around the stomach area especially the lower belly which tends to become worse after having food and better after bowel movements
- Quality of stools may vary quite a lot from time to time such as very hard to lose
- Stomach may start sticking out and become misshapen
- May also come with sexual as well as urinary problems
Causes of Irritable bowel syndrome
The causes for irritable bowel syndrome vary from person to person. This disorder usually has triggers and yours may be different from someone else suffering from the same problems. However some general triggers and causes could be:
- Hormonal problems:This is especially the case with women who tends to suffer From IBS more than men. Hormonal changes in the body such as before and after pregnancy and menopause or periods are known to be common.
- Dietary causes: This is one of the major external triggers that have been reported by people. A variety of foods are known to have triggered or cause IBS. Some of the foods that have been implicated are beans, chocolate, cauliflower, cabbage or milk among many others.
- Underlying illnesses:Sometimes IBS itself may be a symptom of a larger underlying problem such as gastrointestinal disorders, such as bacterial overgrowth and gastroenteritis.
- Mental health and Stress issues:People going through psychological stress such as before exams or reviews have known to have IBS as stress becomes a trigger in their case. If you have mental health issues in the long run, these are also known to trigger or cause IBS.
Some of the treatment options for IBS are:
- Mental health counseling
- Medications for bowel spasms
- Medications for diarrhea or constipation
- Specialized medications for IBS for other underlying conditions