Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
Dear doctors. What should I do to avoid hand practice. Please tell the methods which are applicable at home. Thanks.
he is having infection near lips whenever he suffers from viral fever or cold Please suggest which specialist doctors should suggest as visited many doctors they are saying whenever he feels viral this will come from mouth. He is not able to speak not even opening mouth.
I am 22 year old male. Got food poisoning. Feeling uneasy in stomach. Please give me proper tablet. I am suffering from past 1 week. PLEASE SUGGEST ME TABLET FOR BETTER CURE. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Everyone tell me that I am getting thin day by day. Is it because of masturbation, although I do it once in 3 days. Do masturbation really make people thin?
I feel heavy head in the morning. I want a diet chart in order to feel active and energetic full day. I am 32 year old, with a height of 5.8 feet. I weight around 72 kg. Please help me to be fit and to feel energetic.
Hello, I am 25 years old and wanted to know some good guidance for my below question. I like masturbation and doing it on regular basis. But now I feel that the sperm which I am excreting is very thin and very less. So is it normal or not. Please let me know.
I am facing with the TONSILS throat problem. Give suggestion to me what should I do. In every winter season they become turgid and try to swell can I make operation on it can it affect on my body please tell me.
Hello doctor. I am 27 year old girl. I feel sleepy all the times in the day. Let I be sleep early in the night or let it be late night, I wake up too late in the morning. I want to feel cheerful all the time but my body don't permit me to be like this. What may be the problem? Is it any thyroid related reason? Or lack of blood? Please suggest me what should I do to be happy? My mind don't thinks quikcky. I use laptop for work. Is it the reason for my body problem? But it is necessary to work on computer or laptop. What should I do? Please suggest me. Thank you. Regards, varsha chourasia.
Me Male, Age 55 year, recently diagonosed with Type II diabetes. Is it compulsory to take allopthic medicine ? I am advised to take OKRA water / RawTurmeric. Otherwise my comprehensice diagonistic report is excellent as I am doing treadmill for 4 KM. Daily since last 10-12 years.
I used to find it almost impossible to have intercourse, it used to pain a lot and used to feel like a wall inside for my partner and he would never try to force it because of the pain I felt. We almost gave up, we had stopped trying to have intercourse. However since a few months ago we thought we should try again and we felt my vaginal muscles opening. And finally after a few tries, we are now able to have intercourse but it takes him a lot of time to open me up very slowly so that it doesn't pain. Now the problem is, I don't feel any pleasure at all. I emotionally feel good about him being inside me because of the love. But I don't feel any pleasure. I feel clitoral pleasure very well, but intercourse doesn't feel anything. What could be the reason?
Hello doctor, me last two week se stomach vacuum exercise kar rahi hu or lagbhg kabhi se mere pet kharab chal raha he, me morning ka jo bhi first meal leti hu mujhe loos motion ho jata he but ek do hi jana padta he fir lunch tak think ho jata he pet. Please tall me mem ki stomach vacuum exercise me aisa hota he ya fir koi problem he. Please reply me soon.
I am 22 year old I have an urine infection for 2 years. Doctor prescribed medicine but it actually not work. Infection somewhat cured but again occur. What should I do. Please reply.
I have pupl polyp maybe. Is there any treatment for it? Can it be due to bacterial infection or hiv? I had oral sex 8 months ago. I got tested for stds and hiv regularly till 6 months. All came negative. Why do I have this then?
I have problem of masturbation but I am embrass to say that what can I do for stop masturbation I am 22 year old I feel ashamed to say all this.
How to get the long time sex doing? Can you tell me I was doing a sex get down the fast what should i do.
Breathing is inhalation and exhalation, where oxygen is inhaled into and carbon dioxide is released from the body. Air passes through the nose, which has fine hair and mucus to filter out suspended particles in the air like pollen. When the person’s immunity is weakened or is highly reactive, the mucosa reacts to many substances which are generally present. This is known as allergic rhinitis.
Types: Depending on the occurrence, it can be:
- Seasonal: For instance, in spring when there is too much pollen in the air; known as hay fever. This is an acute rhinitis and subsides with a change in weather.
- Chronic: This is when the body reacts to some normal substances like eggs, animal dander, extreme cold, dust, mites, etc. via an allergic reaction.
Causes of allergic rhinitis as per Ayurveda
- Mandagni – low digestion strength
- Kapha vruddhi – increase of Kapha dosha
- Allergens – external factors such as pollen, dust etc
- Residing with pet animals
- Exposure to humidity, dust, cold
- Virudh aahara – wrong food combinations
- Long term intake of drugs like aspirin, leading to depleted immunity and making the person prone to dust allergies.
- Runny nose for prolonged periods of time
- Chronic congestion
- Persistent sneezing
- Teary eyes
- Fever and headache
Ayurveda believes that this is due to excessive kapha dosha. So, in order to manage allergic rhinitis, two approaches should be taken. Foods which increase kapha should be avoided, and elimination of kapha from the body should be targeted.
Non-medical ways to combat allergic rhinitis:
Prevention has a big role to play in managing allergic rhinitis.
- Whether it is animal dander, eggs, tomatoes, or extreme cold, if you know it could cause an attack, stay away from it.
- Chew foods properly to ensure through absorption of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for immunity
- Boil water with a spoonful of turmeric and a pinch of salt and drink it regularly
- Basil and mint leaves can be boiled in water and consumed for improving allergic rhinitis
- Clove and pepper can be chewed to get immediate relief
- A mixture of crushed clove and pepper mixed with turmeric and honey works wonders for allergic rhinitis
- Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables. They are more likely to be chemical-free, are cheaper, fresher, and definitely more nutritious.
- Carrots eaten with a bit of fat produce the best defense against allergic rhinitis, as the beta-carotene in it is fat soluble.
- Whole grains, green leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and dairy products, contain a number of vitamins and minerals which help in fighting allergic rhinitis
- Ayurvedic remedies like shilajit and guduchi boost immunity function
- Neem, Ashwagandha, liquorice, cinnamon, tulsi, and curcumin are proven remedies for allergic rhinitis.
- Panchakarma specifically aimed at rhinitis include Nasya, Dhoomapana (medicated smoking) and emesis (vaman ). This helps in eliminating kapha which is believed to cause allergic rhinitis.
Though allergic rhinitis is a very common condition, the treatment is also easy and many home remedies help in managing the condition.
- Always keep cloves and black peppers with you. Immediately keep two pieces of it in mouth when you feel of attack.
- At the pre attack or attack rub Nilgiri oil , Mint oil, or pain balm on chest and get fomentation.
- Keep watch on the elements that causes irritation for you and stay away from this.
- Use mask while driving vehicle or going through public places.
- Always take warm water bath.
- Do not expose to hot sunrays.
- Regularly take inhalation of steam.
- Regularly go for morning walk in warm weather.
- Do sufficient exercise.
- Do not reside in dark or dump places. Get fresh air.
- Do not get sleep at day time or immediate after dinner.
- Take sufficient rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.