Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun VarshneyYour feedback matters!
My father has been hospitalized on last september due to some neurological problem and he is absolutely ok now, but the problem is he is now diabetic patient and taking insulin pen injection after dinner. Please suggest how to reduce the blood sugar and how can he lead his normal life. His sugar is 155 in Glucometre taken before breakfast.
Mujhe kuch dino se bahut tez bukhaar aa raha hai, dawai lene k baad bukhar nahi raha lekin head, forehead, intestine, chest and bones me dard ho raha hai, kya karoo, please tell me.
Diabetes is an abnormal condition where the sugar-levels in humans are higher than usual. Ayurveda can be used efficiently in treating this condition. In Ayurvedic terms, Madhumeha is the allopathic treatment of diabetes. In Indian terms, diabetes is known to the common man as Prameha, which is said to be divided into 3 major types – Kapha, Pitta and Vata. Lack of exercise and intake of food having excess of snigdha, ushna and guru types are said to be the chief cause of prameha.
Along with drugs and medications, Ayurveda stresses on the importance of a balanced diet and exercise. The management modules that can be categorized are:
- Vyaayam (Exercise)
- Panchakarma (Procedures for Bio-purification)
- Pathya (Regulation in diet)
- The use of therapy (Medications)
The individual’s constitution highly affects the ayurvedic treatment of prameha. Some of them are:
- Obstruction in srothus
- Ahara and Vihara
- Dosha predominance of disease
- Hereditary factors
- The prakrithi of the patient
- Manasika Prakrithi
- Dooshya vitiation
Management of diabetes can be done using a variety of herbs. Some of them are:
- Eugenia jambolana (Jamun beej churna)
- Pterocarpus marsupium (Vijaysar churna)
- Ficus bengalensis (Nyagrodha twaka churna - banyan tree bark)
- Momordica chirantia Karvellaka (Karella – Bitter Gourd)
- Kirat tikata (Chirayata)
- Embelica officinalis (Amla)
It is possible that certain patients are unable to respond to insulin or hypoglemic medicines. In this case, an ayurvedic physician may prescribe some ayurvedic drugs such as:
- Dhatri Nisha
- Chandraprabha vati
- Vasant kusumakar rasa
Diabetes is not just a lack of insulin. It is most probable cause is plain poor maintenance of your body. It 's cure will need to include all of these things discussed. By doing all, diet, herbs, exercise and stress management, you can certainly take care of your Diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well-known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old, I have been frequently getting pain when I touch my right testicle, I got hurt with a cricket ball a long back ago. Left one is ok. Please suggest for solution.
Arthritis usually does not affect Sex parts of body, but it can obstruct in many ways to you or to your partner by various ways such as -
• physical problems due to arthritis--for example fatigue, pain, stiffness, vaginal dryness,
• Side effects from medications. For example, fatigue, impotence, risk for infections, weight gain or bloating
• emotional reactions--for example, negative self-image, depression or other emotional problems that may or may not be due to arthritis
• relationship problems--for example, conflicts with your partner related to the stresses of your illness or your partner's fear of causing you physical pain
These problems can decrease interest in sex. Your body may physically be able to respond sexually, but the way you or your partner feels or the way you see yourselves may limit your interest in sex.
Making love is not limited to sexual intercourse however. There are many other pleasurable ways to enjoy sexual relations and express love to your partner
Creating Positive outlook -
Changes in your joints and other areas due to arthritis may change the way you look and the way you move. Body changes do not change who you are as a person; however, they can interfere with an otherwise healthy self-image by causing you to feel less attractive, less youthful or less confident sexually or socially. It is possible to work through these negative feelings to accept body changes and to maintain your personal interest in life. Here are some ways to do this.
3. Take care of yourself
4. Don't accept stereotypes - some people may mistakenly assume you're not interested in sex.
Tips for communication
1. Ask your partner to read this information
2. Try something new - This could provide fresh excitement.
3. Let your partner know what feels good
Planning Comfort Zone
Pay no attention to the myth that good sex has to be spontaneous and unplanned.
As you know Arthritis is bad and good during day and or night which is different for different person so plan.
Some general suggestions to think of in your planning:
• Plan for sex at a time of day when you generally feel best.
• Time your dose of pain-relief medication so that its effect will occur during sexual relations.
• Pace your activities during the day to help avoid extreme fatigue.
• Practice prescribed range-of-motion exercises to relax your joints.
• Use a vibrator or lubricant before sex to help produce arousal and to facilitate insertion.
• Take a warm bath or shower before sex to relax and soothe your joints and muscles. Showering ahead of time may also help women who report an increased body odor during a flare-up of the disease.
• Use your imagination: shower or bathe with your partner. Make it a part of the romance. Gently apply lotion to one another afterwards to heighten sexual arousal. You can enjoy pleasant sensations, warmth and affection even if all the pain is not relieved. Gentle touching may feel especially good to one whose body is often a source of pain.
Change of Position:-
Finding new positions for intercourse can put less strain on painful joints and in turn improve your sex life.
The usual position with one partner on his or her back and the other on top can be very uncomfortable, especially if the one (or both) of the partners has arthritis in the hip, knee, leg or arm. If you have had joint replacement surgery, talk to your doctor about when to resume sexual activity and which positions will be most comfortable for you. Here are some ways to find a comfortable position:
Have your partner provide most of the body action if movement causes you pain. You may prefer a position which allows you to move away if you suddenly have joint pain.
Think about what you do to make yourself more comfortable when you are lying in bed. Perhaps these changes of position can be adapted to your lovemaking for greater comfort and increased pleasure for you and your partner.
Use the following descriptions for new ideas about different positions. Since people differ in height, weight, strength and degree of arthritis, the exact arrangement of the bodies suggested will not accommodate everyone's needs. However, they are good starting points from which you may begin to find new freedom. As you experiment with this freedom, tell one another how comfortable and satisfied you are with a new position. The goal is to work together for your mutual pleasure and comfort.
1. Both partners lying on side. The man is behind. The woman can have a pillow between her knees. This position is good when the woman has hip problems.
2. The woman lies on her back, knees together with pillow under hips and thighs. The man supports his own body weight on his hands and knees. This can be used when the woman has hip or knee problems or is unable to move her legs apart.
3. Side position with partners facing each other. Can be used if man has back problems.
4. The woman lies on her back with knees flexed. This can be used when the woman has severe contractures.
5. Both partners stand. The man is behind. The woman uses furniture at a comfortable height for support and balance.
6. The woman kneels her upper body supported by furniture. Her knees can be supported by a pillow. May be helpful when the woman has hip problems. Not good if shoulders are involved.
7. The man lies on his back. He may use pillows for support. The woman can support her own body weight on her elbows and/or knees. This can be used when the man has hip or knee problems.
Alternate ways to enjoy sex
There many other sexually arousal activities which can be adapted.
Women may have a problem with decreased lubrication causing the vagina to be dry which makes intercourse uncomfortable. The decreased lubrication may be caused by certain medications for some diseases like lupus, scleroderma and Sjogren's syndrome, or can be a natural change due to aging. Using a vaginal lubricant will make entry of the penis easier in any position. A word of caution: petroleum jelly products and other oily substances are not recommended because they may harbor germs which could cause infection. It's best to use a germ-free lubricant such as K-Y Jelly or Steri-lube.
If there are times when sexual intercourse is not possible because of pain, you and your partner can still enjoy lovemaking. Caressing with your hands manual sex can be a satisfying alternative to sexual intercourse.
Your attitude about your sexual relationship is important. Some individuals regard sex as a duty, others as a gift. The truth is probably somewhere in between for most of us. Should emotional complications arise between you and your partner such as resentment, guilt or any other strongly negative feelings related to your physical relationship, consider counseling.
I will get allergy kind of itching with rashes very often and if I take cetirizine tablet, the itching will stop, rashes will be gone What is the reason?
My skin is getting rough and climate change so that removes after giving me scares and soft skin with hair also Protect the black hair?
My face is getting tan. What should I do? I often use sunscreen also but its not working out. Is there any other way to bring my colour back?
Hi I am 11 years old. I wanted to know that is right height medicine works properly or not? because I am taking that medicine but its not helpful. So should I continue taking that medicine believing that it will work on me?
I am suffering from the hair fall from last one month I am feeling soo fear please give me a advice to stop this and and guide me what the products which I am going to use.
My age is 27. Mere penis ke under wali main nas m halka sa cut leg gya. So pls tell me best cream or medicine.
We seem to be making wrong choices unwittingly when it comes to facts. An egg yolk may be high in cholesterol but it is rich in vitamins a, e, k and d. Egg yolk is also a rich source of iron phosphorus foliate and vitamin b6 and b12. Similarly prawns and crabs are rich in protein and other nutrients good for the body