Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun VarshneyYour feedback matters!
I am urinating 10 times a day for a week .why I am urinating frequently .this happens sometimes in a year .last I noticed this problem in december. What it could be?
From the last 1 month onwards I'm feeling stressed and I can't able to sleep peacefully what I want to do? please give me suggestion thnq.
I'm 27 years old i'm suffering from ankle pain and feet pain and also lower back pain so kindly suggest me.
Im 24 years old. My hairs are falling. I applied so many hair oils but its not helping me. please tell me how can I grow hairs?
Hello Doctors, I am getting a regular itching in my private parts and its very uncomfortable for me since two weeks, I have used a general itch guard for a week but no use. Please sugest me the right medication for this problem. Thank you in advance.
I have severe back pain. I don't know what to do. It pains in the lower back. And it goes to the right leg. I need someone to prescribe medications.
Monsoons or rainy seasons is though a favourite amongst all, but it also causes a number of health problems. So, here are some specific guidelines regarding what to eat and what not to eat during rains.
Nutritional tips in monsoon:
- Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible.
- Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
- Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
- Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
- Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
- Body's immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, sir fries and curries you intake. Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk.
- Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
- Vegetables like cauliflower, potatoes, cluster beans, ladies finger, kidney beans, pigeon pea, and sprouted grains must be avoided.
- Eat steamed salads instead of raw vegetables as they contain active bacteria and virus that cause bacterial and viral infections.
- Have fresh radish juice to fight cold and cough. To reduce mucous formations add pipli and rock salt to warm water. This reduces the natural monsoon ailments. Better eat seasonal fruits as non- seasonal fruits get infested with worms during the monsoons. Pomegranates, lychees, apples, bananas are among the recommended.
- Avoid eating fried items, pre-cut fruits and juices from road side vendors and stick to high quality and hygiene.
- Always wash vegetables well and keep them clean especially if they are taken raw.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My cousin is 17+ and she pees in her bed during night and she couldn't control it. Why is it so and it's remedies.
I am a married women. But my husband is not happy with our married life. I have a problem of increasing sex, whenever he wants to do sex, I have no reaction in it. From last 6 months I suffering this problem. Sometime I used viagra but it also not given us satisfaction. So if you consult me any medicine then it helps me lot. I can't share this problem to anyone. So please.
Constipation problem. Lot of difficulty while passing stool. Got treated once last year for piles. But it's back now and then. We have done also the diet control and do exercise 3-4 times on a week.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
My legs pain very often. Inspite of applying pain reliving medicines, the pain is the same What should I do?
If a person gone through 3 c sections she can't get pregnant again if she does not gone through tubectomy if not why.
My left testicle is a little bit larger than the right one, will it cause any complications in the future? Or its a symptom of a danger health disease? Please help ASAP.
Which moisturiser will work best for your skin type?
Moisturisers are extremely essential during winters for keeping your skin soft and hydrated. The chief function of moisturisers is to ensure that the outermost layer of your skin can hold water to prevent the skin from becoming dry and charred. But, any moisturiser you choose randomly might not be effective for your skin. For making the most of your moisturiser choose one that is suitable for your specific skin type. Read on to find about the correct type of moisturisers required for each skin type.
1. Dry skin
Dry skin becomes even drier during the winters and requires a heavier, oil-based moisturiser with hydrating ingredients to remain soft. Additionally, if your skin is too dry or cracked, using products containing mineral jellies like petroleum jelly will be beneficial. This is because these products are known to minimise evaporation of moisture from your skin.
2. Oily skin
Acne and breakouts mostly occur on the oily skin, so it will be best to choose a light, water-based moisturiser if you have this type of skin. Moreover, try to opt for a product that is non-comedogenic in nature, which will ensure that you do not get clogged pores due to the moisturiser.
3. Normal skin
Normal skin can be characterised by perfect natural oil balance and an even tone. For keeping your skin soft you need to keep this natural balance intact, which can be done by using a water-based product containing lightweight oils or ingredients derived from silicon. Additionally, ensure that your moisturiser gives your skin a light non-greasy feel.
4. Sensitive skin
Sensitive skin is generally prone to skin irritations, itching, redness and rashes. If you have sensitive skin, then look for a moisturiser that contains ingredients known for generating a soothing effect like chamomile or aloe. Moreover, ensure that the product is free from potential allergens like fragrances or dyes and acids to prevent side effects such as skin irritation.
5. Combination skin
Combination skin is the toughest type of skin to maintain. People with this type of skin have an oily t-zone consisting of the nose, chin and forehead along with the cheeks having dry skin. To keep combination skin hydrated you need to use a heavy moisturiser on the cheeks and an oil-free water-based product on the t-zone.