Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun SetiaYour feedback matters!
45 male, problem in morning, mouth full of vaata, yellow teeth, less life in teeth, need of freshness in teeth as well as in mouth.
I am 25 years old male. I have severe issues with my dental condition which is progressively worsening everyday. I can clearly see plaque deposited on the either side of my teeth. Secondly, my dental line has been disoriented ever since from the start, considering the fact ot makes cleaning a tedious process. I can even see gums bruised and cut from the corners which causes pain and discomfort. Apart from it there is a yellowing of teeth which makes my smile redundant. Kindly help.
I think I have tarter in my teeth and cavities in more than 4 teeth. How much a cavity and scaling will cost? I live in mayur vihar, please suggest.
I am 18 years old sir .My 2 teeth (mole) have removed due to cavity, is it any problems of medicine test? And there is no any other problem in my body.
I am 20 years young boy and I am suffering from mouth ulcers from the last 2 weeks I am unable to eat or drink any thing I have brought an gel (ora fast) it's not up to the mark please give me a remedy to prevent it completely Please as fast as possible please.
i brush two times per day but my teeth are continuously yellow colour i. E teeth upper layer are continue removing. Which doing to back to my white layer on teeth.
Sir I have problems with my teeth. When I eat something even slightly hard I can't chew it properly because while closing my jaw there is pain in my teeth. Pls advice what to do.
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.