Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun PrasadYour feedback matters!
HelloMy brother is 25 year old. He is suffering about 2years. For lines on his body parts. Red lines on tummy hand and legs The lines are increase day by day. The lines look like a pregnant lady tummy lines. So what can we do. Many cream we get it but noo response about body. Please sove this matter. And tell me which caused they are grow up. And jow to blink up them. Please give me reply. your suggestions is my power. Thank you.
During summer how can we get rid off the skin problems? Now I'm suffering from chicken pox. Is there any easy treatment for get rid off this?
Last two month I was founding there is white spot or white cotton bump inside the mouth, corner of throat, its disappear after some days and again it come after come some day please advice.
I have sensitive skin. My skin gets red patches around neck and on face in sun, after I bath and also when it gets in contact with anything. please provide me some home based remedy.
I've been smoking for a while which has turned my lips a little blackish. What should I do? To make them pink again? And I have pimple prone skin. The pimples are gone but black spots are still there. What should I do to make them fade away?
Hi I am suffering from skin problem I took many treatments but when summer comes my skin problems occurring and I am suffering from too much itching on my thighs so please suggest me what should I do what type of diet I will take to solve this problem.
The Disguise stays on during the early years
#Blessings as you grow #Older
But as you grow older you begin to thank your #oily #skin. The reason is that people with #oily #skin are blessed in the way that #wrinkles appear faster on #dry #skin than on #oily #skin. People with #oily skin can enjoy a young looking #skin for a longer time and it is indeed something most people would choose over not having to suffer from #pimples and #acne.
There are some common negligence or mistakes that people with #oily skin unknowingly make though, that only aggravate the problem. Make sure you avoid them to keep your #oily #skin problem at bay. The three common negligence or mistakes that you can make are as discussed below.
1. Washing #Face Frequently
The very first mistake that you make is washing your #face with water frequently. It would of course wash away the #shine, but it would also make your #oil #glands over active and there would be even more secretion of #oil than before.
Advice / Suggestions
a.Wash your #face with cold water but keep it to two to three times daily.
b.Use a soft wet tissue instead to remove the #oil and the #dirt, if you have to. Just make sure you do not put pressure or rub the tissue on your face.
Be very gentle so as not to irritate the oil glands in secreting more oil.
2. Avoiding #Moisturizing the #Skin
The second biggest mistake you can commit is not #moisturizing your #oily #skin. The #oil #glands in your #face are working overtime does not mean that your #facial #skin is #moisturized. Oily #skin and #moisturized are not same.
Advice / Suggestions
There are many gel based natural products available in the market, which are ideal for #moisturizing #oily #skin. Your #oily #skin needs #moisturizers as much as #dry #skin and hence give it what it needs.
3. #Oily Food
The third mistake that you should absolutely avoid is, if you have an oily skin is to eat oily food. As if you need more oil in your system!
Advice / Suggestions
a.Drink lots of water to keep your system clean
b.Avoid oily food as much as possible.
c.Eating fruits are great way to keep your oil under control as well.
I feel some pain when i press my brest and when i sleep in turn way that is breast gets pushed to the pain i fell some pain nd i feel the upper part of the breast a bit hard on both the sides ,under the breast its soft again i am worried this please suggest me some thing
The enlarged oil gland openings on your skin are called open pores. They are concentrated primarily on the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin) and cheeks. Open Pores is a common problem for people who have oily skin. There is no instant fix for open pores. Luckily, you can control them with enough patience and the right remedies.
Here are some remedies you can use to treat open pores:
- Ice: Ice shrinks enlarged pores by tightening the skin. You can also use it to minimize large pores before you apply makeup. Ice also boosts the skin’s heath and stimulates circulation. You can use it on its own (by wrapping a clean washcloth around it) or use an infusion of rose water, green tea, apple juice or cucumber juice.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a skin toner and natural astringent. It tightens skin, reduces enlarged pores and restores the skin’s natural chemical balance. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature, which prevent acne breakouts. Dilute apple cider vinegar in water before applying it to your face with a cotton ball.
- Egg whites: Egg whites shrink large pores by toning and tightening the skin. Make a mask with egg whites and lemon juice to reduce pores and oil on your face.
- Sugar scrub: Sugar scrub is a great exfoliator that not only reduces large pores, but also removes extra impurities and oil. Simply mix lemon juice, sugar and olive oil together and gently massage it on your skin.
- Baking soda: Baking soda has exfoliating properties, and it effectively removes dirt, debris and oil from the skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it can also be used to reduce pimples and acne. Apply a mixture of lukewarm water and baking soda to your face, gently massage it and then rinse with cold water.
- Fuller’s earth/Multani Mitti: Multani mitti is a miraculous natural remedy that has many useful properties. It reduces open pores, absorbs extra oil and exfoliates the skin. Additionally, it also reduces blemishes and scars and benefits skin that is damaged by sun. You can make a paste of multani mitti with water or rose water and apply it to your face. Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.