Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I am a 29 years old man and feeling sometimes pain in my left side the portion between my hip and rib bone. Not in stomach but in exactly at left hand knee level. Can you solve my problem.
I am suffering from severe headache and viral flu and feel depressed give me some suggestion from get rid of this.
I am diabetic aged 36 years very regular 2 work out in gym does zumba every alternative days to be fit. I am losing my weight I wanna look heavier than I am now. please consult.
Hi am 30 years old male am suffering from motion problem, I can't pass the motion 3-4 days sometimes it will 5_6 days, also I have a acidity problem. Can I get the complete and best solution I am using cramafinn gel it's worked please suggest me.
According to my height my weight is 30 kg more .kindly say me wat to have food. Or which workout to be done.
Hi I have cholesterol swellings on my body can please give me an option or solution to resolve this issue if i touch am getting pain if not I don't have any problems with this.
The inflammatory condition of your sinuses (marked by inflammation of your nasal cavities) caused due to viral, bacterial or fungal infection; any autoimmune disorders or allergic reaction is known as sinusitis. This condition is also referred to as 'rhinosinusitis' as nose inflammation occurs. Sinusitis can be either acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Acute sinusitis is generally caused due to the common cold and lasts not more than four weeks. Sub-acute sinusitis is more prolonged in nature and lasts for about eight weeks. Chronic sinusitis is more severe in nature and can last for up to twelve weeks or even more.
The most common symptoms of sinusitis are as follows:
- Severe headaches
- Nose blockage
- Release of yellowish green fluids from your nose.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Painful sensation in your eyes, ears and forehead.
- Post nasal discharge
- Frequent cough
- A sore throat
- Body fatigue
- Neck stiffness
- Tastelessness and anosmia (loss of smell)
The treatment methods available for sinusitis are as follows:
- Intake of painkillers like paracetamol can give you temporary relief from your aches. But consuming too much of these can cause side effects such as loss of appetite and drowsiness.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking about 2 to 3 liters of water every day and take proper rest.
- Steam inhalation can give you relief from nasal congestion.
- Using nasal sprays like Oxymetazoline can also give you temporary relief.
- Your doctor may advise you antibiotics like Amoxicillin in your sinusitis is chronic in nature.
- Immunotherapy helps to treat sinusitis if your sinusitis is caused due to allergic reactions.
- Your doctor may also recommend an endoscopic surgery of the sinus if your condition is found to be very severe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I feel problem in breathing when I am walking. I don't have asthma. What should I do to control this.
I saw one add in tv that prameha diabetes which cure diabetes whether it works and give solutions let me know any solution.
My palms sweat were much since from childhood but now it increased I am 17 years old is there any cure for it?
We all know it's very common in our lifestyle to drink water and all drinks with a bottle.
Due to repetitive use of neck into hyperextension many time in a day. Which cause repetitive injury into small muscle gradually.
Which cause micro spasm into the neck muscle and lead mild stiffness into the neck and limited range of motion.
Which lead to mal-alignment of the joint in the neck which alters the natural joint play moment and causing - headaches: neck pain: morning stiffness: many more symptoms.
Advice- take your water with glass by sitting at the table or on chair /bed. Whatever possible according to your surrounding.
Child 4 years old does not sleep more than 3 hours a day. The mother has to keep awake. The child is bright otherwise. What is this problem? Will it have any long-run effects?
I am having a problem af smelling through armpits. Its a very foul smell it usually increase whenever I am in fear or I am restless. I have used many techniques and medications but nothing works.
I am facing problem with erection for two months my all reports are normal except semen count which is coming low as 18 million. Doctor has advised for tablet Tazzle fm and riconia silver .I am tensed how to increase semen count and getting erection.
I am a 23 yr old male. I am suffering from a wierd abdominal problem. There is vague abdominal pain and the frequency of motions is increased. And a feeling of incomplete evacuation. I have no jaundice or weight loss what will cure these symptoms? and what could be the probable cause?
I have pain in my stomach since 2 weeks. I consulted many doctors but the pain didn't reduced. So what should I do?
I am 36 years old guy, I am having problem of dark colour stools after every 1 or 2 months. And having acidity problem. Do suggest any treatment. Having done stool test for occued blood but the result is negative everytime.
Psoriasis is a chronic skin condition that occurs in children and adults. The typical appearance is of red, thickened, scaly patches on the skin (plaques). These plaques can vary in size and distribution from person to person. In some people it may affect small areas of skin while others may have large areas covering their body.
What kinds of psoriasis occur in children?
Each of the patterns of psoriasis described in adults can be seen in children. These include:
- Flexural psoriasis (red areas between skin folds)
- Scalp psoriasis (thick scales found on areas of the scalp)
- Nail psoriasis (nail dystrophy related to psoriasis)
- Acute guttate psoriasis (small red plaques occurring after an infection)
- Chronic plaque psoriasis (red plaques with scaling occurring anywhere on the body)
- Erythrodermic psoriasis (severe reddening covering most or all of the body)
- Pustular psoriasis (severe pustules that arise acutely)
- Photosensitive psoriasis (affecting areas of sun exposure)
- Guttate, facial and flexural psoriasis are particularly common in children.
What causes psoriasis?
- Psoriasis has a strong genetic component and is due to abnormal processes involved in regulation of the immune system.
- Individuals may have flares in psoriasis in response to stress, injury, medications and infections (particularly streptococcal tonsillitis).
- Psoriasis is not contagious, therefore, affected children do not need to be isolated from other children.
How is the diagnosis made?
- The diagnosis of psoriasis is usually made clinically. This involves a doctor examining the skin and making the diagnosis based on the appearance of the affected areas.
- The plaques tend to be distributed symmetrically.
- They favour certain sites such as scalp, elbows and knees; or; skin folds such as behind ears, armpits and groin.
- They are well circumscribed, red and scaly.
- There is often a family history of psoriasis.
- Occasionally, a skin biopsy may be necessary to distinguish psoriasis from other skin conditions that may appear similar.