Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
My throat is totally stuck with cough and mucus. I feel problem while eating. Food doesn't go to stomach but instead, it remains in throat. Please suggest.
Sir i am 55 yr old female,i have bylateral nasal polypes both side in my nose. 3 times operated (fess), again both sides of my nose is blocked not able to breath even i am using metaspray. if i use methylprednisolone tablet prescribed by ent surgeon. it will create neck. & shoulder pain (nerves). is there any other remady for my problem? Pls. guide me sir. Thanking you.
I am 30 year old male, I am a private tutor. So have to continually speak at a stretch for 6 hours every day. As a result my throat pains a lot n feels dry. And a lot of time I have headache at night and can't get good sleep please advise.
Is there any ayurvedic nasal drops for sinus nose infection. And which also helps to reduce sinus nose swilling.
Hello doctor, im 24 yr old man. My nose always remain closed one at a time, whether it is winter or summer. This does not make any problem to my daily routine. But it surely changes my vocal tone. Can please suggest me anything?
Sir, I have a throat infection by changing weather it will cause pain and getting fever. Please help me.
Hi doctors I have chronic sinusitis due to some infection I am scared that I got infection from dog which was infected and died I 15 days I was very close with that dog. Are there such possibilities? Which medication or treatment help me to get rid of it?
I am suffering from nose bleeding particularly during winters. What should I do? prescribe me some medicine.
Hello sir, I am feeling a lot of weakness, dizziness, unable to memorize anything and joints pain. Someone suggested to take patanjali ashwagandha and shilajit. I just want to ask if I should take these. I was having uric acid problem and also have some gas problems. Kindly suggest. Thanks.
I have like something inside my throat. When I lying down its difficult to burp. But when I stand I can do it so. Also I get a small pain when I burp sometimes. I think the food is stuck in my throat. Or like that! What should I DO?
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.