Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hii im getting ear pain n it is relax sometime n sme time getting more so what should I do pls give me rply.
I feel like I have bulgam in my throat. And its been always for over 1 year because of this I get sudden cold time to time, my nose get jammed because of cough. someday my nose is not jammed but there is always cough or bulgam coming in small quantities and I split it. My ears has also symptoms of tinnitus. Is it serious? What should I do?
Sir, 4 days ago I realized a rare deafness with both ears and yesterday I have pain in left year. Consult me.
I have sore throat from last 2 weeks. I have tried various treatments, but no use. What should I do?
How much can a rhinoplasty correct this? Could it be corrected to a normal nose? Also could you tell me the "estimate" cost for the whole procedure. Thanks a lot.
I am a 21 years old male, I work in a call centre I speak for approximately 7 hrs after every 2 months I get a sore throat infection and body pains along with mild fever. Can we put this to an halt, is there any medication to stop this? also I eat healthy food daily still my weight is 51 kgs can you recommend something to that would help me gain weight.
My ear is paining when I hear some loud noise. Some times it does kur kur sound if I hear high decibel noise.
I have tonsils problem from long time .when I take antibiotics so I relieve but is there something for long time effect.
Sir, I suffering from cold and flu. My nose is sneezing. I can't breath properly. Please give me remedies or tablet. It's urgent.
Dear doctor, good day. I have problem with my middle ear. The disease is endo lymphatic hydrops. Gradually I am losing hearing. Sometimes I feel restless and I feel very bad. I am taking neuro b (1 0 1, cinaron plus (1 1 1), natrilix sr (one tab in every 3rd day), clobe and meclizine (on ear attack). Is there any alternative for natrilix sr because my k ranged decreased. To stop hearing loss and to keep myself fit what should I do? any doctor is there for giving me advice me? I can send my all reports doctor said in bangladesh that, gradually I will be loosing hearing and at last there will be no problem in the ear and I will have not hearing capability. Now, I am confused about my treatment. For giving me advice I can send money through dhl. With best regards.
I am having fever from few days. And I am not getting proper sleep. And my throat has sword. So please give me some advice.
Why nose bleeding can be serious?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- to stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- when the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- if you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- a nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- if you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- if the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help.
Related Tip: Ways to Prevent and Stop Nose Bleeding