Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am ishan shrivastva and I usually suffer from throat pain and throat gets dry. Please tell me some solution for that, which I can follow immediately so that later I can protect myself from fever.
I am experiencing weird feeling of uneasiness and dizziness after having dinner which usually disappear after few minutes. I am having bloating of stomach, acid reflux and burping after having meals. I stopped eating non veg food for last eight months. Is that the culprit?
Sir mere throat me kal se kuchh khate samay pain ho raha hai aur mere left side neck me kuchh swelling ya lump type sa lag raha hai aur ye swelling ya lump25 ya 26 day se hai aur kabhi kabhi swelling ya lump se aspass khujlee bhi hoti hai sath hi kabhi back left skull ke niche pain bhi hota hai thoda pain hota jankari de aur meri age 26 year hai aur me koi smoking alcohol bhi nahi karata hoon.
My daughter 8 years old is suffering from itching throats which cause caugh. May I know the reason and treatment.
Hello I get throat pain at night when I sleep and at morning when I woke up while chewing? What should be the problem and what should I do?
After reading about tinnitus recently, I wish to know more about tinnitus maskers'. How are they obtained? Do you need a doctor s prescription? Can pensioners get one at a reduced rate?
I have pain in my throat and feel very difficult to swallow anything. What should I do to get rid of this pain.
I have a problem regard my height health weight and also I have a sever problem of my nose allergy. So I have to find out solution regarding this.
In piles and fissure patient take protein supplements like protein x and whey protein is good or bad please tell me about this.
The inflammatory condition of your sinuses (marked by inflammation of your nasal cavities) caused due to viral, bacterial or fungal infection; any autoimmune disorders or allergic reaction is known as sinusitis. This condition is also referred to as 'rhinosinusitis' as nose inflammation occurs. Sinusitis can be either acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Acute sinusitis is generally caused due to the common cold and lasts not more than four weeks. Sub-acute sinusitis is more prolonged in nature and lasts for about eight weeks. Chronic sinusitis is more severe in nature and can last for up to twelve weeks or even more.
The most common symptoms of sinusitis are as follows:
- Severe headaches
- Nose blockage
- Release of yellowish green fluids from your nose.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Painful sensation in your eyes, ears and forehead.
- Post nasal discharge
- Frequent cough
- A sore throat
- Body fatigue
- Neck stiffness
- Tastelessness and anosmia (loss of smell)
The treatment methods available for sinusitis are as follows:
- Intake of painkillers like paracetamol can give you temporary relief from your aches. But consuming too much of these can cause side effects such as loss of appetite and drowsiness.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking about 2 to 3 liters of water every day and take proper rest.
- Steam inhalation can give you relief from nasal congestion.
- Using nasal sprays like Oxymetazoline can also give you temporary relief.
- Your doctor may advise you antibiotics like Amoxicillin in your sinusitis is chronic in nature.
- Immunotherapy helps to treat sinusitis if your sinusitis is caused due to allergic reactions.
- Your doctor may also recommend an endoscopic surgery of the sinus if your condition is found to be very severe. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.