Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar SarafYour feedback matters!
My anal rim has become rigid. It also has small swellings. It used to come and go. But these days it's been for a long time and it has really become painful for me to go to toilet. I need a permanent solution for this problem.
I am 50 years old and having recurrent gastric problem, req to advice what could be the remedial treatment.
My brother having stomach problem from child age onwards doctors said because of genes but still now I didn't have is that any possibility to attack me here after my age is 25 brothers 28?
While passing motion I feel slight discomfort in anal passage. As I have found that I have got cuts and fissures in the annal passage I don't have any constipation. For last two weeks I am having this problem what should I do pls help.
My wife is 30years old. She is two months pregnant. She is taking dufaston10mg. But after taking it she feels burning sensation in stomach to throat. Then she feels like vomiting, sometime she vomits and shievers. Then does not want to eat. Should she continue that hermon tablet or omits. Can she take randum the gastric medicine?
I have big problem by the acidity and I don't know why my neck are so paining during concentration on any things.
I am 48 years old male. Diabetic from last 3 years however under control since last six months. A week back I had pain below righ chest. Consulted doctor and had some relief. In last four days a had serious stomach disorder and throat congestion. Loose stool motions of green. Brown color. After meditation of one day, I had some relief but stool color is still green. I am veg and only taking soup or light chapati. Pls advise, juice only.
I am on my 55th day of pregnancy. Yesterday night I was having abdominal pain & in the morning I vomit milky white fluid. Moreover m feeling awkward when I smell any thing. I feel vomit while having my hubby breath as well. Kindly help.
Hello Doctor, I 'm 21 Years Old ,i'm suffering Fatty Liver Grade II with mild hepatomegaly (Liver Enlarged in 16. 1 CM) and gall bladder is distended (4.3 CM) two calculi seen in Neck (6-7 mm) wall thickness is normal, CBD is not dilated Normal sonography study of pancreas, spleen ,Both Kidneys, Bladder and Prostate Please Suggest me how to recover this.
I am continuously gaining weight despite keeping a healthy diet. Usually avoid fried and junk food. I was 84 kg before pregnancy and now m 95 kg .I delivered in Jan 2016 .Please suggest me to loose weight because according to my height which is 166 cm I should not weigh more than 65 kg. I really want to loose more than 30 kg in a healthy way so that my weight does not comes back.
Hello, My baby had loose motions last week and also cough. But now he is OK. But he his passing his poop with mucus and some traces of blood in it. Please suggest me what should I do.
My Weight is 45 and my age is 19 am too skinny. I am unable to eat much food. It can not be digest . I do not even do masturbate much. Still I am skinny my face became so thin. I am male.
I am 38 yrs old male living thane, mumbai. I was having acidity complaints since last 10-12 yrs which was ignored or temporarily treated. Two years back after endoscopy, it was found that there was symptoms of begining of hiatus hernia. Since then have started homoeopathic treatment but, still the problem exists. I have started alternate day medicine called pepcia-20 in the morning (empty stomach) & weekly homoeopathic medicine i. E. On every sunday & daily magnecia phospharica-30 3-4 tablets thrice a day (for stomach cleaning) please guide further & let me know is this disease is 100% curable? thanks & regards,
After taking this mention medicine still having pain. Abhi morning me peptrad chal raha hai. Endoscopy me non erosive gastritis aaya. please suggest medicine and dite please plz I am not feeling good from last 2 month due to this pain. Dard mostly saam me he suru hota hai.
1. Take one tsp ginger juice and add it to one glass of water warm and drink it.
2. Take club soda, add salt and black pepper powder drink it and get relief from the gastric problem.
I was suffer from acute pancreatic But now I have fatty liver So today morning I have pain in left and right abdominal pain.
I am 56 years age, weighing 75 kgs ,height 5-7, there is a puffiness in the face, abdominal fat, back pain during morning hours, using Telmisartan-40 mg morning and ecosprin 150 mg night. I am active and walking 3 km morning. Can you elaborate and give your opinion, thanks,
I had been operated for spina bifida at the age of 3. I am 45 yrs old now. Besides limping from left leg, I also had neurogenic bladder (post void residual of around 150 ml). I am taking medicines for the same i. E, flotral and urotone/ urivoid regularly. My query is regarding a) the medicines I am consuming can be taken on long term basis? b) doctor had advised me to get static cystogram of bladder done. Is the test safe considering neurogenic bladder?
Hi Mujhe kahi bhi dard nhi hota Maine colonoscopy test karvaye tha jisme ulcer paye gaye the lekin 1 month ke davai ke baad ve theek ho gaye the lekin loose motion Abhi bhi vaise he hote hai Please help me.
As soon as one is released from hospital after going through an abdominal surgery, the patient must make a checklist and an early recovery strategy before leaving home. Do follow the following tips and recover soon.
- Do make prior arrangements for a safe and comfortable journey back to home. Ensure that you have made transportation arrangements to go home safely. Use your own car or book any cab or take any friend’s help. Place a cushion over your abdomen to keep it safe from jerks.
- Do go for post-surgery checkup. Book an appointment with your surgeon post-surgery. This would ensure that surgery did not cause any side-effect.
- Understand the schedule for taking medicines. Usually the patients are given painkillers. If you think you are not getting relief from it then ask your surgeon to prescribe you an alternative. Patients are likely to suffer from constipation post an abdominal surgery. If that happens, intake more fibrous food, fluids and indulge in light physical activities. Patients can also ask for cheaper alternative medicines.
- Check for certain signs and symptoms and take adequate steps:
- Take adequate sleep. There are chances that you may feel dizzy and fatigue, therefore one must observe change in sleep patterns. Have patience. Things will become normal in due course of time.
- You will also be subjected to little pain from the incision. Take your medicines as directed in order to get an early relief from pain.
- Draining of yellow color liquid from the incision in little quantities post the surgery is normal. If the drainage continues even after 7 to 14 days with redness around incision, it is a clear symptom of infection. Consult your surgeon immediately for the cure.
- Removal of urinary catheter from the bladder may cause minor difficulties during urination. Situation will become normal in few days. If discomfort persists, consult your surgeon.
- Identify the following dangerous symptoms and call your doctor right away.
- Persistent vomiting or nausea
- Incapability to digest food or fluids
- Swelling in leg
- Abnormal body temperature
- Infection at the surgical site
- Maintain a healthy and supervised lifestyle post surgery.
- It will take few days to return to your normal routine life. So have patience until then.
- Go for morning and evening walks. Avoid heavy exercises as such activities may cause physical strain.
- Take care of your surgical incision
- Surgical incision should be regularly cleaned or washed gently. Try to keep the surgical site dry until the stitches are removed.
- After 5-7 days of surgery, the stitches would be removed by the surgeon. Avoid putting ointment on the stitches until then. It will take few weeks for the scars to fade.
Under proper care and supervision, the patient will soon recover post an abdominal surgery and will be able to get their life back on track. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.