Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar MehraYour feedback matters!
I m 28 years old male. My weight is 54 kgs. My height is 5.5 ft. I am having severe pain in hip joint since more than one year. And sometimes this pain even comes to my foot and then it is impossible to walk even a step. Kindly suggest the solution for the same.
Is there any cure for bulged disc to be bought back to its original position in the world? Allopathic or ayurvedic? Specifically im having mild disc bulge at my lower back.
Dear Doctor i have pain in left side of neck and burps coming from mouth and some times vibration in forehead i personally feel that it could be gastric problem as lot of burps coming from mouth . I also get tired and feel weak by little effort kindly suggest what it is
Iam 50 years old female with severe ankle joint pains and wrist and knee joint pains. There is no rh factor detected in blood tests. The only abnormal ih elevated esr. Doctors ruled out rhematoid arthritis and gave me antiinflammatory medication. But it didnt work. So could you please tell me thediagnosis and what should I do? its very difficult to do even normal house chores. Thank you.
Every day morning my first step from bed. My left side foot is painful .why it's happening like that. After sometime it 'll be fine. But if I touch that spot of my foot it pains. Is it because of over weight? Why? Can anyone suggest me what to do? For my height (5.8inc)how much weight I have to be? Thank you.
Simple ways to control leg pain.
Get up and stretch the leg muscles.
Learn strengthening exercises to build muscle strength.
Do moderate exercise and walk daily for 30 minutes.
Keep good posture when sitting for prolong periods.
Join a community yoga or stretching class.
Check with doctor immediately to find root cause, If pain persists for more than few days or you notice any numbness or tingling.
I am in IT sector. Have to work day and night sitting in front of computer at the same place for long time. Due to which suffering from back pain. What to do now.
Hello sir, I am 22 years old and my problem is I get pain on the medial side of my right knee after driving a car for a while. It will be difficult fir me to walk with pain after driving for sometime. How can I reduce that pain and I don't have knee pain normally either. Kindly help me out of my problem sir. Thank u.
In my btech I had many back papers and I had been in huge stress due to it. It developed negative thoughts in me about myself. Now when I try to study for competitions I feel stress and not able to focus on study .sometimes heartbeat increases. It doesn't happen when I read some thing for interest other than competitive study material. How can I overcome. This fear and stress. So that I can prepare for competition like a common person.
I am having a pain near my neck and shoulders. Have the stifness sometimes. I went for alopathic check. Up they told to be suffring from cervical. Please guide. Me for parmanent cure.
Hello Doctor my self amit gupta I am 25 year old man I have heavy pain in my back side I use the voleny spray but no relief what should I do doctor please tell me.
A three-step plan to relieve pain
1. Always do stretches and back strengthening exercises in the morning before the day's activities tire the back and at night to relax the muscles after a long day!
2. Use a cushion/or a back support when you sit on a chair. Use an ergonomic chair to sit at your desk. Take breaks every hour and walk around even to drink water or for making a cup of green tea! be mobile, but not on the mobile!
3. De-stress. Wellness encompasses mind and body relaxation. So meditate and breathe right. Eat healthy. Sleep well.
I'm 50 yrs female, I have backache down to leg &reverse, cervical pain goes to the head, arms n fingers & reverse.
The way we sit, walk, bend or stand is hugely dependent on one very vital organ of the human body; the spine. The spinal column provides strength and support to your entire framework. It has nerves, muscles, bones and tendons; all of which enhance proper functioning of your body. The human brain sends signals to the nerves in your spinal cord, a mass of nerve fibers and tissues ensconced within the spine, which further prompts every single part of your body to perform minute and notable actions all the same. A spine injury can, thus impair your health; in many cases it can even turn out to be fatal. Care should be taken to avoid sources of spine shock or injury. If an injury has already been acquired, it should be treated either through exercising or through medical assistance.
A few postures to reap the benefits of a fit spine:
- Twist your spine either early in the morning or after a tiring day: Fold one leg while the other leg remains perched on the folded one. If the left leg is folded the left elbow should be rested on your perched right knee and the right palm should be placed on the yoga mat behind your right hip. This posture can be repeated by folding the right leg as well. It increases spine mobility by twisting it to the end of its range sideways. Muscular spine aches can be remedied by following this posture once each day.
- Do not slouch but sit straight: Some people are in the habit of slouching when they sit or stand. This is an absolutely wrong thing to do if your spine health is of any concern to you. Stretch out your shoulder blades and remain erect while standing and the same should be followed while sitting. Bending one's spine, unless it is necessary, can be very harmful.
- Stretch your spine in three directions: This exercise is a good way to allay the tension your spine has to undergo every day. Sit with folded legs, intertwine your fingers and stretch your arms upward, in front and at the back to expand your spine to the full.
- The downward doggy posture can relieve back pain: In this yoga posture, one is expected to stretch his or her legs according to the width of the person's back and stoop forward by placing the palms on a yoga mat. Knees and elbows should not bend.