Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun Kumar Biswas
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar BiswasYour feedback matters!
I have anger problem, what to do? Which medicine would you prefer for the same and home remedies too?
I am Virendra .age 24 year. I am loosing my hair continuously for last 3 year. I lost almost all my hair from front. Please give me a proper advice to stop losing my hair. I am in stress due to it. It is falling quit fast.
Hello i'm suffering from removal of dead skin and it causes irrigation. Can any one suggest what I have to do to get well.
I am a diabetic and have been taking metmorfin in the form of galvys met 50/500 regularly along with triglismisave. However the sugar levels does not seem to reduce, in spite of all other parameters of balanced diet and regular exercises being followed. Do we need to take them continuously or this mandates a change?
My friend is having hair loss problem along with hair thinning. Please suggest him medications for hair regrowth.
Dear sir, madam am 25 years old girl having PCOD since last TWO years. I am married. Please tell me what food should avoided and what food should be included. I am also having thyroid (TSH).
I am 35 year old. My wife is suffering from heart disease (HOCM) so she always resides in her mother's house. I am spending my life single most of the time.In this period when I live single how can I control my sex desire.
Given the amount of junk food we eat, it is a good idea to detox the body once in a while. Detoxing should not be confused with dieting for weight loss. Detoxing is simply a way to give the digestive system time to rest and recoup. Here are ten steps to detoxing.
- Stay hydrated: It would be impossible to flush toxins from the body without sufficient water. Hence, it is necessary to stay hydrated at all times. A person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day while detoxing.
- Start the day with lemon and water: Begin your day with a glass of warm water mixed with the juice of one lime or lemon. This charges the liver and other digestive organs. You could also add freshly grated ginger, a pinch or cayenne pepper or honey to this drink.
- Green tea: Green tea is well known for its antioxidant properties. This makes it the ideal drink to detox your body. It also gives the body a natural caffeine boost and helps control blood sugar levels thus, reducing sugar cravings.
- Fibre: Fibre is essential for the digestive system and aids in the removal of waste material from the body. Additionally, fruits and vegetables that are the largest sources of fibre are rich in essential vitamins and minerals. You could also consider fibre supplements such as psyllium husk.
- Say no to alcohol: Keeping away from alcohol for a few days can help cleanse your liver. Along with alcohol, it is also a good idea to stay away from nicotine and caffeine.
- Cut down on red meat: Red meat is difficult to digest and can cause a number of digestive issues. Hence, consider replacing red meat with leaner meats like chicken and fish.
- Season with turmeric: Turmeric has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can be added to almost every vegetable and Indian curry recipe and is ideal while detoxing. Drinking a glass of warm milk and turmeric is the ideal way to end a day when detoxing.
- Go organic: Organic foods may be a little more expensive, but they are well worth the price. These foods are free from harmful pesticides and other chemicals. This makes them easier to digest and safer for consumption.
- Sweat it out: Perspiration aids in the removal of body wastes. Exercising not only makes you sweat but boosts energy levels as well. Alternatively, you could try sweating it out in a hot tub or sauna. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.