Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir mere penis ki skin rough type ki ho gayi h aur uper ki skin papdi ki tarah nikal rahi h what I do?
I have some black portion in my face. I used Melacare tube as instruction by physician and recovered during used of this but after leaving to used this tube the black portion remains same as earlier. SI please kindly guide me to remove this black portion and what cause it happen.
There are some pimples like small grains coming in my face ,mainly in forehead (above the eye areas) . Please help me to reduce this and to make my face clean both naturally and medically.
I feel worse whenever I use to see my face in front of the mirror because more black dots that spoiled my face totally so by making it clear what medicine should I need to use, give me useful prescription doctor pls pls pls.
I am not sleeping from past 6 to 7 days my eyes are Red and dark circles also. Tell me what can I do?
I am using melabest cream for last 6 months but now I stopped my skin becomes dark more and more what was the solution. Can you please give me any alternative solution. Sir.
I am suffering from deep venous thrombosis and using warfarin 5mg. I suffered 4 attacks but now I think I have completely recovered and have not performed my P. T. Test since last 8 months, is there anything to worry about.
These days I am feeling a pain in my eyes and in my head and there is a redness on my face also please tell me what can I do.
I am 28 old male I have pimples and blackheads and my skin is oily skin this problem is having from last 5 years what should I do? Please advice.
I am having skin problem. I have many pimples on my face. I used many cosmetics. But still those ineffective. So please help me out.
I have a skin issue in my legs. It's like pigmentation & it itches There's also dryness in the skin What I should I use ?
Every women wants soft and glowing skin, which one will never get tired of touching.
Have you ever dreamt of having glowing skin, which is so soft, that your husband never stops telling you how soft it is?
Have you always wanted your friends to compliment on how radiant your skin is?
Well now, your dream will surely come true as given below are some tips to obtain soft and glowing skin naturally.
If you follow these tips properly then you will also have the soft and glowing skin naturally, which you always dreamed to possess.
Some of the tips to acquire smooth, soft and glowing skin naturally are:
- The harsh sun can really make your skin look bad hence, apply sunscreen every time you go out to protect your skin form dust and harsh rays of the sun.
- Make sure that you take a cool shower instead of a hot shower.
- Use less soap. Soap is made up of chemicals instead mix channe ka atta, shikakai powder and kasturi haldi and add some water to make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste to your body and rinse it off.
- Moisturize your skin daily as your skin needs nourishment.
- Eat healthy and be fit. If you eat healthy green vegetables, fruits and fibers, you will soon have glowing skin. Eat sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrot, mangoes, spinach, and blueberries and dry fruits and nuts.
- Workouts daily, if you tone your muscles, it will make your skin look tighter and well sculpted.
- Sleep well as a good night sleep will help your skin to look fresh.
- Don’t use excess make up. Cosmetics are made up of chemicals instead go for natural products.
- Apply rose water to your skin as it improves your complexion.
- Drink a lot of water as water makes your skin look bright and fresh. Dehydrated skin looks dull.
- Scrub your skin well as it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes your skin look radiant.
- Green tea scrub is a very effective scrub. To prepare a green tea scrub you need green tea leaves, one teaspoon of cream and one teaspoon of sugar. Boil green tea leaves in a spoon full of water and add sugar and cream to it. Mix well, apply, and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Hence these are some of the tips you have to follow religiously to get smooth and glowing skin naturally. Make sure that you follow them properly.